Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1678

Thread: Open Beta 64 Patch Notes | December 6

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobintosh View Post
    Fucking turn back and get praised by the comunity already
    Which community? They already lost so many players, I've seen Joshino's live, you couldn't even laugh at the funny things happening, it was only sad. I also played a couple of games, you die without realizing why, people just spamming and killing, it's just sad, no other words to describe it

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered
    truth is that they migth just as well go ahead with 0b64 .. i dont think they can recover the imagen and players lost from this sh1t.

they migth as well just close the servers and save themselves some money.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrInanis View Post
    truth is that they migth just as well go ahead with 0b64 .. i dont think they can recover the imagen and players lost from this sh1t.

they migth as well just close the servers and save themselves some money.
    they problably want to do that, and use this patch for make more money possible, so they can create a new ripoff... pretty sure is pubg the next one

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2
    Enjoy your new playerbase

Proudly trying to keep HiRez from killing it's own game since Nov 29 2017

Maybe we should all take a moment to thank HiRez for the selfless act of helping us broaden our horizons and try new games.

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    blame alfonso, the brother of fernando, he is behind of all those shitty balances and the new card system, REEEEEEE
    Last edited by TheFox1500; 12-09-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    Maeve main since OB47

You probably hate me at this point

Current Goals:

Never mind, this game is fucked up

The end

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Kinessa with 10+ mines and instant teleport. Buck that can travel the whole map with one jump. Viktor faster with Iron Sight than his Running Skill...

It's no fun at all. Why can't we have nice things for once ?

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurBiobio View Post
    Kinessa with 10+ mines and instant teleport. Buck that can travel the whole map with one jump. Viktor faster with Iron Sight than his Running Skill...

It's no fun at all. Why can't we have nice things for once ?
    Game is officially broken and no shits given from the company. Awful company... Just unbelievable.
    #CancelOB64

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GADZSA View Post
    I've been playing this game for over a year now and it was amazing. The champions were fun and unique, funny, entertaining and catchy (Like Makoa or Damba). Even though the game didn't have any requirements for purchasing crystals or investing money by any mean, I did purchase quite some crystals during my period of playing this game because I wanted some of the skins, for my personal satisfaction and nothing else. Seeing the plushy Makoa, paying for it REAL MONEY and having fun and enjoying it while also thinking that the money I invested would go to the devs who will make sure that cool content will keep coming felt good. Until recently when my hype started to vanish... new champs were too OP but they were made OP intentionally to gather attention and make players pay if needed to get the new OP champs as soon as possible. You know what.. I said it's fine, they do this all the time, after the hype is over the new champs are getting nerfed and everything comes to a common balance. This probably started around Maeve's introduction to the realm and every since with each new champ I was expecting the every god damn thing to happen over and over again... it somehow affected gameplay but can't say that it destroyed the experience, facing new champs and figuring out new ways to counter the newer champs was challenging and fun.

But now... the SATAN ITSELF JOINED THE REALM... OB64

Probably the most accurate way to describe how I feel is DISGUSTED by these chaotic changes. It just shows the greedy side of milking your player base but guess what... it's not gonna work out for you. I can guarantee that. Wasn't it enough money from every single player paying for the cool skins (some recolors but not gonna go into that now) good... you started putting horses and announcer packs instead of skins, good... what next? bunch of DLCs (I'm sure they were selling good as well, some really did have some good content) GOOD... what else? Let's introduce VIP system... GOOD - SOLD!! What else??... oh let's make chests worth 400 crystals, because we need even more profit... meh ok, if you really really really want something you'll get it - SOLD!!!

But NO NO NO NO NO.... for Hi-Rez Studios this wasn't enough, with an approximate 8 million player base (obviously not everyone was paying real money but the percentage of the total sure would make a shitload of money together) it was still not enough, so... what did they come up with? Oh well let's just introduce even more fucking cards get rid of what we introduced earlier aka Essence and destroy the core of the game and how it was designed, making it so complicated that even for people who joined the fucking alpha almost 2 years ago have no idea what the hell is going on, but let's just make level 10 cards so you need to buy or get them free in couple years.... like 700 chests total for all cards like seriously people... how stupid do you think we are. This is not a mistake by you, it's pure insulting the players, this move is fucking despicable and disgusting. Even on PTS where you don't have to buy anything because of the boosting, it's just so damn boring opening chests. No fun at all. BORING, STUPID, NOT WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANTS. I was playing the PTS now after the fucking 5th update you did on it already and it's chaotic, nothing makes sense, everyone has different card levels, some level 1 some level 10 HUUUUGE difference yet this is what you call a balanced and fun environment? WTF.

Please, I'm begging you just make an announcement, cancel this changes blame who you want for it, the weather, the devil, you can blame ME tell everyone it was my fault I don't care just don't let this disaster hit the live server. It's unplayable. Why are you ruining your best season? Holidays are coming lots of people would like to look forward to spend even more hours and money in this game but instead everyone backs up, even your own streamers, no one supports this system JUST PLEASE CANCEL IT.

Listen to the community, we can close an eye and pretend nothing happened, just don't let this disease leave the PTS. Release the skins and VIP contents (that should cover quite some paycheckS for ya)

We are people, we are gamers we are not WALLETS.

I really hope someone who has the power and the voice to be heard in the developing team will see this and look at it as a player who played this game thousands of hours and now I must watch how everything just falls apart....
    I feel your pain dude. This system is FUCKED! How the hell are we going to enjoy this stupid system? Paladins is ruined with the dumbest patch in gaming history.
    #CancelOB64

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    This whole patch is so bizarre. You just introduced daily quests and daily rewards that give you essence. Why do that if you were planning to rework the cards system in the next patch? Also, WHY are you reworking the cards system? I have seen no official explanation from Hi Rez about why they feel the need to remove the essence system or why they're sticking with Cards Unbound despite the absolutely massive backlash against it. So many players are unhappy with this system, and people who used to defend this game to death, especially against its biggest competitor Overwatch, are leaving the game over it. Please Hi Rez, CARDS UNBOUND IS A MISTAKE, and you are putting SO MUCH at risk by patching it to live servers. Just scrap it, or put it in a game mode that's separate from Casual and Competitive mode, but please don't replace the essence system with Cards Unbound. I love this game. I don't want this to happen to it.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2
    My game is crashing every time I finish a game :c