Page 81 of 129 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 64 Patch Notes | December 6

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezergile View Post
    well, what do You know, evie's dps still (and all other flankers, except Zhin maybe) is STILL higher, than Sha Lin's (even though he is damage character), and his damage per shot lover than Strix's or Kinessa's, even though he fires slower, than them. What does "balance" even mean?
    I understand what you mean, does he even have extra head shot damage?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul7aker View Post
    I think that a way to solve the whole problem, is to add a PvE mode to grind cards to level them up, also let them be upgraded with various methods, card's duplicates, earning exp trought achievements, paying certains amounts of gold, killing npc at the PvE mode, etc. But a way to level desired cards, no random ones, I could spend something like 1.000.000 gold to level up a card to level 4, or maybe more, but it is gold, farmed from playing, not with real money, and its the card I want, not the one that the RNG gave.
    Maybe in certain "missions" at the PvE mode, could give certain level cards, "survive this map, defend this place, kill this many mobs while keeping the water from filling the map (and killing your team) in this many time, defend this payload from this swarm, hard core mode? no respawns"
    Its sounds like any corean mmo, but its more fun that opening chests.-
    I like the idea of a PvE mode, but the last one they made was freakin' HARD (I think it was the all Grohks's onslaught one). One other thing that I thought of (it won't fix anything but it would be cool) is if we could pick the max level of every card in custom games or have some sort of total mayhem mode (yes I know Overwatch has something like that) that would utilize the cards like their quick play does.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    I would have loved if Paladins got its own PvE tower defense mode like how Smite got its adventure RPG mode, with cards being emplacements like Orcs Must Die. Instead we get this. RIP.

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered

Angry

Not long ago they FINALLY fixed that bug that made this game that I loved unplayable for me. As I promised, I bought crystals because they fixed the bug, and bought tons of skins and cosmetics with them. I would NEVER spend crystals / money for an unfair advantage in the game, because I hate (HATE) Pay2Win. I still got a shitload of crystals left (that I planned to use on more skins) but if this patch goes live and is at bad as it seems, I really really regret it.

I don't really think that Hi-Rez is listening to its' players (another reason I stopped posting in the forums), but if you do, please LISTEN and don't introduce Pay2Win to the game! Listen to these Youtubers, please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvsSG6iUVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh5vvRdOGAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op3-bkAHReU

If you don't listen to them and this turns out to be as bad as it looks, then I swear (not promise) that I will never ever again spent a single dime on your products! I promised that I would buy crystals when you fix the bug and I did, and I bought a LOT of them!! So you can be sure that I keep what I promise and more so that I keep what I swear. And if I think that way, I'm sure a lot of other players here do likewise! So forget it if your plan is to kill Paladins for some other game, I will never ever spend money on that game no matter how awesome it may be!

This may be the first time I have ever posted on these forums. But I feel that the backlash you'll face with this update.

It's going to "DESTROY" the one thing that makes this game unique. I admit, I like some aspects of it, but others are quite insulting.

For example, Players who have had to grind already to unlock all the cards on their champion of choice, via opening lootcrate after lootcrate after loot crate after lootcrate after lootcrate to grind for essence to get cards and for the cards them selves. This update if they are not compensated for that in the very least is going to feel like a gigantic slap in the face.

If we are going to need loot boxes to open and level our new cards all this is going to do is drive away new players as they find a bunch of people with overleveled cards etc pretty much dominating matches. As it's no secret there are some champs out there who are very "Card Loadout" based. i.e. Ruckus, Bomb King.

The petition to have this idea scrapped altogether has already gathered 6000+ signatures, the backlash on Youtube regarding these changes has been weighing down and that's not even mentioning the backlash on the steam forums.

For the love of god. Don't do it.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    let's ask the eSports teams what are their plans and ideas about the new game killer card stuff. :/
    Or let's just simply ask Bird or Bugzy about the ob64 stuff.

Oh wait They won't have a chance to tell anyone that card unbound cringe is bad or good cause it was already planned by Hi-Rez. lol

btw this is a forum, there is no need to ask help from God here.
    You can ask help from Mods but Gods aren't give a damn' about anything here.
    It's like hell just with extra opportunities while you enjoy agony you can ask others about it. lol

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205578371
    https://youtu.be/KezvwARhBIc?t=1m13s
    Last edited by Tumor; 12-07-2017 at 04:17 AM.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Raywat View Post
    I understand what you mean, does he even have extra head shot damage?
    nope, He does not. Appparantly, it does not bring more harm to others, if they have a stick in their eye, rather than in a leg.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19

Ob 64.

Greetings team Hirez and fellow Paladins players.
    I come in this forum to pass on my suggestions about OB 64.
    My first presentation is the mechanics of mastery in the cards.
    And the second presentation of the roulette system.
    1º The champion's mastery is acquired after the end of each match. What if the XP points you get can be distributed between the cards? So making an up in them.
    or by using a deck on match, when the match comes to its end the cards would win XP until it has its maximum up ...

2º The roulette system.
    *Well in this system would appear a roulette after the end of the game that would draw a random letter.
    *I even thought about an animation where all the champions are together and Cassie shouts: -GO ZIGS.
    *And the bird over flies the place and lands on an altar, where it picks up a letter on it and reveals to you and the champions the drawn letter.
    *And the champion referring to the drawn card releases a dialogue.
    *Example: Fernando. says: Hoo this is good ...

*In my view this would be good on both sides. Player and Hirez because it would encourage the player to have persistence and determination. And for Hires as many would buy the account reinforcement where the xp gains in matches increases.
    *Well, that's what I wanted to share.
    *Thank you all who accompanied you here. And Hirez after that OB focus on optimization in the game.
    *The paladins have great potential and do not deserve to be devalued because of bugs.
    *Become bug hunters. And do not be upset when they say they're going to play overwart. So that's passion bandit. You do not like me anymore. And the good son always returns home.
    *Well, I say goodbye here.
    *A merry christmas to all and a prosperous new year.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ooEVILMANoo View Post
    Greetings team Hirez and fellow Paladins players.
    I come in this forum to pass on my suggestions about OB 64.
    My first presentation is the mechanics of mastery in the cards.
    And the second presentation of the roulette system.
    1º The champion's mastery is acquired after the end of each match. What if the XP points you get can be distributed between the cards? So making an up in them.
    or by using a deck on match, when the match comes to its end the cards would win XP until it has its maximum up ...

2º The roulette system.
    *Well in this system would appear a roulette after the end of the game that would draw a random letter.
    *I even thought about an animation where all the champions are together and Cassie shouts: -GO ZIGS.
    *And the bird over flies the place and lands on an altar, where it picks up a letter on it and reveals to you and the champions the drawn letter.
    *And the champion referring to the drawn card releases a dialogue.
    *Example: Fernando. says: Hoo this is good ...

*In my view this would be good on both sides. Player and Hirez because it would encourage the player to have persistence and determination. And for Hires as many would buy the account reinforcement where the xp gains in matches increases.
    *Well, that's what I wanted to share.
    *Thank you all who accompanied you here. And Hirez after that OB focus on optimization in the game.
    *The paladins have great potential and do not deserve to be devalued because of bugs.
    *Become bug hunters. And do not be upset when they say they're going to play overwart. So that's passion bandit. You do not like me anymore. And the good son always returns home.
    *Well, I say goodbye here.
    *A merry christmas to all and a prosperous new year.
    want to hear a joke?
    Hi-Rez listened to You.