Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 1,281 to 1,287 of 1287

Thread: Open Beta 64 Patch Notes | December 6

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieandra View Post
    You can't split the scale on morale issues.
    Okay.

/10char
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    FeyRazzle, Supabounce, KamiVS, z1unknown is contracted by Hi-Rez to play on Paladinsgame channel.
    These guys are different to Bugzy, bird, bitey, kusqt and the rest who are contracted to professional teams who compete with their prize money competitions.

Obviously, playing on Paladinsgame channel aka official Paladins twitch channel, they should never criticize Paladins openly on that channel.
    So then the Paladinsgame Twitch channel does not have actual competitions, it functions more like a 'television series'? I was under the impression the twitch channel was actual competition, not WWF fighters performing choke-slams and DDTs!

If that is the case, then -to me- watching the twitch channel is pointless. If the channel stars are paid to perform, then the series plot needs to be better explained within the channel.

Thanks.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Lmao. It was 6th, then 13th, now 20th. On 20th they are going to delay it to something else.
    The running thought behind all the 'delays' is Hi-Rez attempting to have us forget why we are complaining. This tactic tends to work, especially within mobile games and other fast moving media. It's also used in parenting, for spoiled children, which is where companies likely got the marketing idea from.

If you look at the amount of media that is currently covering this horrible decision to what was initially covering this horrible decision, pundits would say the delay strategy is already working.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    The running thought behind all the 'delays' is Hi-Rez attempting to have us forget why we are complaining. This tactic tends to work, especially within mobile games and other fast moving media. It's also used in parenting, for spoiled children, which is where companies likely got the marketing idea from.

If you look at the amount of media that is currently covering this horrible decision to what was initially covering this horrible decision, pundits would say the delay strategy is already working.
    yes, strategy kind of working, but the less noise we make, the more of us actually leave the game and stop caring anymore about it's fate. Yes, they can just ignore all of us and squeeze this Grind 'till Die system when we will be grown tired, bored, and fed out. But who will play this game at that rate anymore and who will make them money that they wanted with this patch? Probably Chinese, because we will simply leave.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Yeah it's true. With the delays, they released two new skins each to Zhin and Grohk. Also they announced that Androxus is the winner of community skin project(Shocker! Since he's the most op champ in the game, not surprised people love him) and they still forcing this patch to our throats.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I really REALLY do wish that Hi-Rez was community first. They just are not unfortunately. Even in the initial video release with Martini he said that they were making changes and want to see if "everyone is on board first" which of course the massive majority of the Paladins community isn't. It doesn't matter, they're still "committed" and all that other fluff talk. They are constantly just tweaking Cards Unbound to try and find some sort of compromise when we don't want it's core mechanics in the first place. Paladins was my first game from Hi-Rez that I purchased (Founder's Edition) and I truly spoke highly of them to my friends and brought a few into the game, but this new system just sucks for an fps... I don't know if I can ever trust this company again with another game.
    #CancelOB64

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ilpalazzo View Post
    I really REALLY do wish that Hi-Rez was community first. They just are not unfortunately. Even in the initial video release with Martini he said that they were making changes and want to see if "everyone is on board first" which of course the massive majority of the Paladins community isn't. It doesn't matter, they're still "committed" and all that other fluff talk. They are constantly just tweaking Cards Unbound to try and find some sort of compromise when we don't want it's core mechanics in the first place. Paladins was my first game from Hi-Rez that I purchased (Founder's Edition) and I truly spoke highly of them to my friends and brought a few into the game, but this new system just sucks for an fps... I don't know if I can ever trust this company again with another game.
    As eldritch people mentioned, You can't. My first game from them was Tribes: Ascend. What do You know, they made it quite good, and then just killed it in one action.
    This game had 9 classes of a chatacters:
    Pathfinder, Sentinel, Infiltrator, Soldier, Technician, Raider, Juggernaught, Doombringer and one more, wich I always forgot. Each class had it's own role, and those were packed in 3 groups - light, medium and heavy class. Each class had it's own weapons and some alternatives between burst\poke type of damage. Game was fast-paced on a HUUUGE maps, to cross wich, as it stays the icon of Tribes series, You had to gain and keep velocity. And we had up to 16\16 matches, wich made the battlefield hectic and fast-changing, requiring everyone to think and act fast. It was hell lot of fun.
    The best gaming mode was CTF, and we had a lot of tactics, team setups from serious to hillarious ones. Like, You could pick 14 sentinels (snipers, man) and being fine and FUN. You could use jetpack to CHASE the flag on a SNIPER. You could be top damage in an attack of the enemy flagstand, AS A SNIPER. You could have not being sitting duck like Kinessa or Strix, but You could FLANK YOURSELF, AND EVEN CAPTURE THE FLAG YOURSELF. Just watch and see WHAT A GEM Hi-Rez wasted before Palladins. (oh, and there existed repick in the battle, and game could re-shuffle the teams to make the fight more fair and challenging. Basically, if Your team totally dominated the enemy, or if the enemy had a few leavers, the system would pick Your best based on k\d\a ratio players and toss them AGAINST YOU, or toss YOU against the team, that You forged the half-way to victory). And that was awesome, even though it might not sound so.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHh3q3BL5Q

As a person, who played Tribes: Ascend and had a lot of fun and thouthands of hours in it, I can tell You, that, when I came to Paladins in OB 58 and figured out, that this game was made by Hi-Rez, I was outraged at first, because they basically ruinded and abandoned Tribes for Paladins, as it seems. And it seems, that now they will do the same for PUBG clone, wich WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE PUBG.
    And for You to know, how Tribes's fate was ended - they made it so that You had still the same 9 classes, BUT You could use every weapon of a classes from the same group. Wich means, that You could have a technician with grenade launcher, infiltrator, who has stealth, with sniper's shotgun, wich WRECKS, and so on. And so, balance went to shit, and so game was forgotten.