Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for helping with our Technical Test tonight!

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Thanks for helping with our Technical Test tonight!

For those of you who watch our Public Test Server like a hawk and joined in for tonight's quick Paladins: Battlegrounds Technical Test, thank you!

We're in the process of preparing for more Battlegrounds Technical Tests soon. You may notice the PTS is active at certain points over the weekend, please feel free to join us if you see the Battlegrounds queue is open.

Things to know:

• We need your help and feedback!
    • A lot has changed since you saw it last at HRX
    • Expect bugs, breaks, crashes and other un-fun things, this is our first of multiple tests in a live environment.
    • The game rules are not complete. This test shows representative (but not complete) gameplay. The purpose of this test is mostly to evaluate the technical foundation, not to demonstrate the full Paladins: Battlegrounds experience.
    • If your main priority is checking out the mode and having fun, you may want to wait for a more stable release

Stay tuned for more information. Once we feel the PTS & Battlegrounds Queue are good to keep up, players will have more access to further test the systems and hunt for bugs. Think of tonight as a technical test for our technical test.

If you were able to play during the test period, feel free to leave bug reports and feedback here.

We will update this thread with more info once Paladins: Battlegrounds is up and ready for further tests.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Any update on when patch notes will be released or is there a live patch notes Wednesday for non-battlegrounds related stuff?

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I downloaded the pts but i cant play battlegrounds, if i click on the battlegrounds icon on the play menu after this i cant click on anything :\

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezJuJu View Post
    For those of you who watch our Public Test Server like a hawk and joined in for tonight's quick Paladins: Battlegrounds Technical Test, thank you!

We're in the process of preparing for more Battlegrounds Technical Tests soon. You may notice the PTS is active at certain points over the weekend, please feel free to join us if you see the Battlegrounds queue is open.

Things to know:

• We need your help and feedback!
    • A lot has changed since you saw it last at HRX
    • Expect bugs, breaks, crashes and other un-fun things, this is our first of multiple tests in a live environment.
    • The game rules are not complete. This test shows representative (but not complete) gameplay. The purpose of this test is mostly to evaluate the technical foundation, not to demonstrate the full Paladins: Battlegrounds experience.
    • If your main priority is checking out the mode and having fun, you may want to wait for a more stable release

Stay tuned for more information. Once we feel the PTS & Battlegrounds Queue are good to keep up, players will have more access to further test the systems and hunt for bugs. Think of tonight as a technical test for our technical test.

If you were able to play during the test period, feel free to leave bug reports and feedback here.

We will update this thread with more info once Paladins: Battlegrounds is up and ready for further tests.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    I can't even que for battlegrounds.
    When i click battlgrounds(http://prntscr.com/icqnhq)
    Nothing pops up (http://prntscr.com/icqnva)
    So yeah,that's a bug.
    Also,jenos' head is rotated 180 degrees on the champion screen(http://prntscr.com/icqoam ,it should be facing the other way).
    those are the 2 bugs i found nor now,ill post more if i find other bugs

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Now, game only for x64?

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    New bug:
    Switching with ALT + TAB to a diffrent window will cause inversion of colors/colours.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    For those who wish to report issues with the PTS on Battlegrounds mode, please use this thread here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...485#post447485
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Battlegrounds is disabled temporaly

Banned Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    evie teleport is very buggy on battleground she got a small chance too tele out of the map and die
    also some house give a stuck if theirs a champ push players like ash charge or BK jumpy bomb the player got a small chance to get stuck on box, pile of woods and stairs

and worst of all the game view give weird rainbow background color if i click alt-tab

oh also theirs a crash on the game i found 15 players on the map that got crash and the bug killed chest player keep disappearing even switch item also disappear on random chest on the map
    Last edited by ALAHMAN; 02-10-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I can´t join on PTS since the OB 66 update, i always have a Black Screen and cant use the task manager or anything. I can only turn off my computer and restart. Do you have any ideas what i can do?