Thread: Support Champion Concept. Sasawa - The Lunarmaid

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3

Cool Support Champion Concept. Sasawa - The Lunarmaid

Hey Paladins, I have come up with a concept for a champion.

This is a Support champion, named Sasawa, the lunarmaid. She's like a mermaid but instead of water she can just swim in the air, thanks to her moon feather. She also has 4 arms. She's a bit sad that the moon is shattered. She has 2600 base HP. These are her skills..

Moonrock(direct dmg)
    Throw a moonrock that does 700 dmg every 0.9s.
    (7 'ammo' per reload)
    Not much to say about this. It's a projectile that only hit 1 target.

Moon Pearl(6s)
    Deploy a floating pearl with 5000hp that heals nearby allies upto 500hp/s(per each ally). Can insta-heal forits full amount by 'collecting' it. Lasts for 8s.
    The pearl floats in the air. It can be destroyed. It starts with 5000hp but slowly loses its own health by healing allies. It can heal multiple allies at once. You or an ally can 'collect' it by simply walking into it.

Eclipse(15s)
    Allies affected by moon pearl becomes invisible for 2s. Using abilities does not break stealth but shooting does.

With this skill Sasawa(name starts with an S for stealth) can turn allies invisible. Effects every ally near the pearl, even the ones that are not being healed. Using in-hand weapon breaks the stealth but not other skills. Some champions, for example Lian, has skills that counts as in-hand weapon. So those skills can still break stealth.

Lunar Drift(6s)
    Become immune to CC and 'swim' away.
    It's like Mal'Damba's slither, but Sasawa is only CC immune, still takes damage.

Shattered Moon(Ultimate)
    Any ally that dies withing 4s explodes for their max health in a large area.
    The area of this explosion is smaller than Skye time bomb. Ultimate affects everyone of your team members.

Voiceline to enemy - "you will pay for that(with sound of glass close to break with resonance)"
    to ally - " I will avenge you(with weeping sounds)

Here is the Skill page.

Here are the legendary card ideas...

Full Moon(default)
    Allies can collect a moon pearl to increase their max health(until that pearl's time expires).

This is the default LC. It's a bit tricky one. With this LC even Evie could be tankier than Fernando. When the pearls time expires all of your extra health goes away. But don't worry, you won't die from that, whatever health is left to you remains, up to your normal max health. I think with cards you should be able to increase the health of a pearl, maybe up to 7000hp?? [At the moment I don't have card concepts except for legendaries.]

Blood Moon
    Your attacks slow enemies by 10% for 6s. Slow stacks.
    The slow stacks without diminishing returns, so hitting someone 3 times slows him for 30%. Again, with cards you can increase ammo count, so even stronger slow is possible...

Crescent
    Drift has no cool down and is toggleable.
    This LC makes you more mobile. Instead of having a cooldown, now you can Lunar Drift indefinitely, like Jenos' stellar wind. Maybe with cards you can increase Lunar Drift speed..??

I wanted to give a big variety in the legendary cards, so each LC will have different tactics.

I hope you like this champion concept. I will try to come up with some ideas for her cards too.. someday. Thanks.

Front Line : Torvald, Ruckus, Fernando, Inara
    Support : Mal'Damba, Pip, Jenos, Ying, Grohk
    Damage : Tyra, Drogoz, Strix, Viktor
    Flank : Zhin, Buck

Level 20 champions : Tyra, Drogoz, Mal'Damba
    Next in line : Pip

::---Champion Concepts---::
    Damage Champion : Ikka
    Support Champion : Sasawa

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3
    Hey, just wanted to clarify a few things, I didn't want to edit the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharindu207 View Post
    Blood Moon
    Your attacks slow enemies by 10% for 6s. Slow stacks.
    The slow stacks without diminishing returns, so hitting someone 3 times slows him for 30%. Again, with cards you can increase ammo count, so even stronger slow is possible...
    Made a mistake with math here. Max slow rate you can gain is 60%, increasing the ammo count cannot increase the slow rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharindu207 View Post
    Full Moon(default)
    Allies can collect a moon pearl to increase their max health(until that pearl's time expires).

This is the default LC. It's a bit tricky one. With this LC even Evie could be tankier than Fernando. When the pearls time expires all of your extra health goes away. But don't worry, you won't die from that, whatever health is left to you remains, up to your normal max health. I think with cards you should be able to increase the health of a pearl, maybe up to 7000hp?? [At the moment I don't have card concepts except for legendaries.]
    Just to be clear.. You can have 2 pearls up at the same time. But the max health buff does NOT stack, you cannot gain 10,000 additional max health by collecting 2 pearls.

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    VERY GOOD IDEA , maybe cooldowns need reworks (6S is not enough , s Is too long for an ability like this )
    BRING BACK THE OLD ILLUSIONS
    And the old cassie's weapon
    And the old Torvald's shield
    And the old in-game level way
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...rtal-astronaut

HiRez HQ, watching them burn it down with lemons.
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    I don't like a lot of community champ concepts, but this seems interesting.
    First Knight of she who strides across a smoking battlefield, grim of countenance and spattered with gore: Ash, The War Machine Valkure, The Warrior Queen!

The Magistrate will crush your pathetic "Resistance", along with anyone who aids them or opposes the Magistrate's rule;Our armies will grind the heretics to dust.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGrandSkyBreak View Post
    VERY GOOD IDEA , maybe cooldowns need reworks (6S is not enough , s Is too long for an ability like this )
    Hey, thanks for the comment. I'm always open for constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycanthrope View Post
    I don't like a lot of community champ concepts, but this seems interesting.
    Hey, thanks. I appreciate your support.