Thread: Only siege in competition?

Only siege in competition?

Why is it we can only play siege in competition instead of making a choice of what we would like to play like casual?

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Siege is the competitive game mode for Paladins. It's the most balanced given the completely mirrored maps.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I have no clue comrade.
    I am keen for onslaught to be a competitive game.

I mean what difficulty would there be in adding these games to comp?

Adding more variety for serious level of play is healthy for development, can't see why they have not done so already.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I'd give an arm for a proper stopwatch mode with asymetrical maps but I think it would be too costly for this happening before 2 or more years ^^
    I wont pay a dime for this game, like, ever, because they do milk the cow, your wallet is power!

Want to create a forum team? Check it here : http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...orum-quot-team

On strike right now, no Paladins untill MM is fixed

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I would like to see other modes in competitive matches too. They probably should be on rotation every few hours to keep queue times short.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    It would be cool to see new ones, but as it stands only the seige maps are balanced and competitively viable. They do a great job at making every champion relevant and playable vs other modes like payload and especially onslaught.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.