Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jenos' Stellar Wind cards

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I still think Jenos is in need of a 10% speed buff, just this. If it can be achieved by a card, good. I can't pick Nimble, when I am the healer.
    Yes, he needs chronos. With the card solution, players can selection of speed level, it gives more diversified play possibilitys than gives him a constant speed.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Indeed, my same exact though. But I still think he should have a +10% as base, then cards can improve that, maybe 3/6/9/12% extra, so that not be OP.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Devs will answer to our questions about MM, submit your question! >>>here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Indeed, my same exact though. But I still think he should have a +10% as base, then cards can improve that, maybe 3/6/9/12% extra, so that not be OP.
    Why, when Lian, Lex, Vivien has a card what gives 5%movement speed/lvl all the time?? Is Jenos's card should give only 3% and only when has use the Stellar Wind skill? Where is the balance, the equivalence? I wrote it before.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Because, as stated before, I am asking for a basic buff of his speed at 10% (no cards needed, it is just a new basic speed) and then you can add even more speed with cards.
    10%+20% is 30%. He would become faster than Maeve, a bit too much.
    I've finally found it!

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Because, as stated before, I am asking for a basic buff of his speed at 10% (no cards needed, it is just a new basic speed) and then you can add even more speed with cards.
    10%+20% is 30%. He would become faster than Maeve, a bit too much.
    The bonus' relative value is become less and less effective, when it's increasing. For example +1km/h speed is so lot for a turtle but almost nothing for a cheetah. So we don't need to nerf this card.
    Anyway Jenos is a strong healer with cool skills, he don't needs any buff. He had 10% more Stellar Wind speed, but Hi Rez had to nerf it, because it was OP. And this skill has no cd too... The problem is with his cards, which are unused.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 11-17-2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Level
    Achievements:
    Since Jenos doesn't have an insta-escape ability, Stellar Wind wasn't OP. His heals were and in fact they were nerfed.
    You can't heal, shoot, grip, while F. So, it's his base speed that must be fixed. Try a couple of bot games buying Nimble. At tier 1, just 1, Jenos is perfect.
    I've finally found it!

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    If you dont satisfied with a skill, game have to garants you possibility to develop this. Without any buff, and with this new card you would able to upgrade your movement skill at the expense of others skills, like healing cards. It is the way to create your own character personality, which can be better than others, if you use it well. Instead of buff every Jenos player generally.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    If you dont satisfied with a skill, game have to garants you possibility to develop this.
    Let's speak about Willo, Tyra, Vivian, Ruckus, Terminus... aka, whatever slow champion. It is not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    It is the way to create your own character personality, which can be better than others, if you use it well. Instead of buff every Jenos player generally.
    Lacking an escape ability, being a support (he can just escape), I think Jenos is UP on this aspect. I don't think he has to sacrifice something else to be viable, I think he needs to revoke one of his nerf, simply as that.
    I've finally found it!

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Lacking an escape ability, being a support (he can just escape), I think Jenos is UP on this aspect. I don't think he has to sacrifice something else to be viable, I think he needs to revoke one of his nerf, simply as that.
    Agreed, Jenos is easy to shoot down during Stellar Winds (unless using Cosmic Barrier) while other support's F-abilities can instantly put them in safety. Ex: Ying can teleport out of fight, Seris can go into stealth, Grohk becomes damage immune, Damba can make a quick dash.

I think Stellar Winds should be buffed back to +75% movement speed, but also nerf Cosmic Barrier to 6/12/18/24% damage reduction, as at level 4 Jenos becomes almost unkillable.

Level
    Achievements:
    Happy we found an agreement :-D
    Now I'd suggest you to join this other thread, when, as usual, they are saying that Jenos is super fast and can run away from everything...
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...Jenos-vs-Talus
    I've finally found it!

They read it! >>>Here<<<