Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jenos' Stellar Wind cards

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

Lightbulb Jenos' Stellar Wind cards

Jenos has very intresting cards, but there are two of them, which are not enought useful, only acrobatic. These are Space Jam (Increase your jump height by 12%/24%/36%/48% while using Stellar Wind) and Star Seeker (Increase air control by 10%/20%/30%/40% while using Stellar Wind). I propose to give them another bonus, keeping the original ones:

Space Jam: Also decreases the falling down speed while shooting with 50%/60%/70%/80%. With this extension, Jenos could fire from the air which could open a new dimension of fighting with him.

Star Seeker: Also increases the movement speed while using Stellar Wind with more 5%/10%/15%/20%. With this extension the card would become more useful. According to my observation this card is used only rarely in its actual form.

By the way, I'm really happy to see that my previous proposal about the change of Cassie's Incitement card has been accepted!

Thank you for reading this thread, I'm intresting in your opinions!
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 11-14-2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: better explanations added

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    They already nerfed Jenos speed, so 20% more movement speed would probably be OP. The airforce-Jenos would be fun though, not sure if this would be actually useful, but definitely fun. The appropriate fighting style for a god.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Jenos's speed sucks. I've experienced again it yesterday, when a walking Shalin, with the bow in tension (so, slowed) was simply walking behind me, REACHING ME, when I was running away with my F.
    Jenos needs a 10% buff of his base speed. Everyone can chase him and the slower jump on F is just an easy kill for enemies.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Help Devs balancing the game! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Jenos's speed sucks. I've experienced again it yesterday, when a walking Shalin, with the bow in tension (so, slowed) was simply walking behind me, REACHING ME, when I was running away with my F.
    Jenos needs a 10% buff of his base speed. Everyone can chase him and the slower jump on F is just an easy kill for enemies.
    He doesn't need to be faster. He's faster than pretty much everyone when in Stellar wind, and he can see around corners while doing it.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    He doesn't need to be faster. He's faster than pretty much everyone when in Stellar wind, and he can see around corners while doing it.
    :-D :-D :-D
    Even Shalin, with the in-tension bow was able to reach me while in Stellar Wind, as said before. I have a video to prove it! :-D
    Just to avoid wasting time, here's the answer I wrote you in the other thread:

He usually gets top useless healing. His heals cannot keep anyone alive (unlike Seris'), Celestial Touch, as someone has said, is just something you can use to shut up the VHS spamming allies, showing a 100k heals in the final score table, without being effective.
    His dmg is mewh... without Luminary, you can't survive on your own to an average flank (and no: using Void Grip and waiting friends to rescue you is not a "survive on your own" option). His mobility is now bad, plus, if you're doing your job, you would not stay in position to deal dmg, but to heal, so you can just be of help to the team, not wrecking enemies.

He has no burst-escape abilities. If HiRez thinks he's OP in terms of healing (and he probably is, but then we must go to speak about Seris), he can be nerfed in that sense. His mobility is still shit.
    I've finally found it!

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    The movement skills of the flanks are faster, Buck's jump, Maeve's pounce, Lex slide. Can't everyone look around corners with the new third person view?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    These changes wouldn't make Jenos stronger generally only when we put our loadout points on it.
    The Stellar Wind gives 165% movement speed basicly. With the new Star Seeker IV card the movement speed could change to 185%, which gives 12.1% higher relative movement speed (compared to the basic flying speed) while using the Stellar Wind. It is not so much.
    Some champions have cards, which give them 20% movement speed continuosly on level IV, not only when he/she is using a skill.
    Spending points on increasing of air controll by a champion, who doesn't have any flying up skill, is simply useless.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    The movement skills of the flanks are faster
    Flanks? Makoa, Fernando and Torvald, just walking by. Shalin with the bow in tension. Terminus is able to reach me!!! Their normal pace is faster than Jenos' F.

Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Spending points on increasing of air controll by a champion, who doesn't have any flying up skill, is simply useless.
    I was unable to understand that card, so I've tested it for a while. I still have to understand what it is supposed to do.
    I've finally found it!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    I was unable to understand that card, so I've tested it for a while. I still have to understand what it is supposed to do.
    It gives you a little advantage, when you use the Space Jam on high level. Mosty against Blast attack enemies who coulden't hit you this way with hit the ground near to you. But the advantage, what you reach with this card (in it's originally form) is multiply less, than other cards can give you.

Anyway I've got an other idea for these card balances (if you dont respect the "air force" Jenos, and you think, this Star Seeker would be OP):
    Space Jam: Increase the jump high originally and the air controll with a constant 30%. with the better air controll, Jenos' higher jumps would give him more advantage to maneuver much more in the air.
    Star Seeker: Gives only the 5% movement speed bonus per level.

Level
    Achievements:
    I still think Jenos is in need of a 10% speed buff, just this. If it can be achieved by a card, good. I can't pick Nimble, when I am the healer.
    I've finally found it!