Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We Want Unique Champions Hi-Rez!!!

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
    Would a fantasy creature with over-sized breasts be too much to ask for?
    We are simple man. We see bewbs
    Last edited by Lord_Ilpalazzo; 11-15-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Member Sovereign Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ilpalazzo View Post
    We are simple man. We see bewbs
    I'm actually fine with sexualization. What is not alright is sex being the only distinguishing feature of a champion. Like Lian or Skye, for example.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    I'm actually fine with sexualization. What is not alright is sex being the only distinguishing feature of a champion. Like Lian or Skye, for example.
    Lian is just proof they like one piece.

RIP
    Skill based Evie
    -Cause of death-
    Hirez removed her blink bonus damage and buffed her projectile speed
    My champion concept the pirate king
    My champion concept the lizard mage
    #MakeEvieAccurateMidair
    #UnbanOzzy
    3rd person camera is TOO broken

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    I actually like Skye because it doesn't do things like the broken spine to show bewbs and ass and her personality is funny and likeable and jsutifies aspects of her poses and design, and hell her outfit is not ridiculous on sexualization. I can safely say I like her as a character outright.

What I'm not fine with is we have all light skinned human/elf women of the exact same damn bodytype that have bland personalities and visual designs.

I mean hell, why can't we have more varied body types, tons of dif people love dif bodytypes. And why all women at that even, seems the only somewhat sexualized male skin is Longboard Lex and I think it's a fine job at that. And also why all human (I include elves) as well? It's pretty obvious that there are large portions of people that like even more than just that when talking on sexualization aspects (I mean hell, the ammount of Pip and Drogoz R34 should be a clue), to the point that even people that tend to not admit or thin kthey like this kind of stuff in other works of fiction and works start talking on how they find em attractive.

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWest View Post
    Someone had written that they created vivian for console players. It seems kinda true to me.
    But they could've been more creative with her abilities.
    One should've seen all the hype when they saw that "wall E" pic. It all went kaput.
    At least Torv's skin looks cool.
    They should let users here with pip avatars to create champs.

It would be nice if they could create unique champs like Terminus or evie.
    Vivian doesnt look like a creative idea, she is a rip off from barrick and viktor.
    Competitive Seris player

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    More and more machine guns...
    I always tought Victor's design was off topic, too modern, maybe a napoleonian skin would have been better.
    -I would like to see a healer blob (kinda like the "flubber" ones and with a murlok voice), spitting balls of goo to heal allies and damage the ennemies and also turning into a pond to zone heal.

-I would also like a dark mage (use a specific power on an ennemy or ally and if he's killed in the following seconds it spawns a magic acolyte acting like a turret) and with a lookalike Cthulhu invocation as ult.

-A skaven, with traps, mines...

-A hand-to hand flanker wich is a colony of small creatures acting as one (like using an old armor as a costume) with a "F" ability to dismamber the armor and run away. And imagine his voice: a group of people yelling together. (It's inspired from the Discworld Nac Mac Feegles)
    Last edited by Maenelias; 11-17-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    You think capture point is your objective? You merely adopted the capture point. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the rest of the map until I was on the payload, by then it was nothing to me but the opposing team base!
    Hey! level 1 flank! Say "Capture the objective" again. SAY "Capture the objective" again! And I dare you, I double dare you motherflanker! Say "Capture the objective" one more time.

Member Sovereign Prince QuantumPlays's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 329
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    I hate to sound cocky, but I feel like some of my champion concepts (and many others not made by me) are more original than Vivian. Like Sophia or Lola. I got a lot of praise for them.
    Last edited by QuantumPlays; 11-17-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Join us in The Realm and at /r/PaladinsStrategies!

Front Line: Ash, level 10, Flanknando, level 9,Terminus, level 6
    Support: Seris, levlel 11, Jenos, level 7
    Damage: Lian, level 6
    Flank: Zhin, level 15

Most Objective Time: 456, Terminus, 11/19
    Most Healing: 127,155, Jenos, 10/29
    Most Damage: 148,527, Fernando 8/27
    Most Killing Blows: 27, Zhin, 8/25

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPlays View Post
    I hate to sound cocky, but I feel like some of my champion concepts (and many others not made my me) are more original than Vivian. Like Sophia or Lola. I got a lot of praise for them.
    No doubt about that. I agree 100%.
    Boosted Memer:
    "OB 63 Introduces a new type of memer that acts a a meme booster, not only for you, but for your entire meme clan! These unique Legendary meme skins are available for every champion and include a custom meme and shitpost animation."

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPlays View Post
    I hate to sound cocky, but I feel like some of my champion concepts (and many others not made my me) are more original than Vivian. Like Sophia or Lola. I got a lot of praise for them.
    The community is full of creative ideas, I'm even thinking on drawing and writing down some of the ones I have as well. Like, Hi Rez shoudl take pointers from the community since it seems they are way more creative than the devs at this point.

Member Sovereign Prince KusiKissa's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    You can't always get what you want, especially when we are talking about Lo-Rez.

You will get the exact opposite. I always cringe when the patch stream guys try to be excited about new champions but inside their head they know how generic the champ is.
    If hi rez keeps going this way only players left will be casuals and console players...