Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Champion Concept. The Lizard Mage

  1. #1
    Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,708
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,430, Level: 65
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive

    Champion Concept. The Lizard Mage

    As you see in the title HE is in the same species as Drogoz but he is an elder. His weapon is a staff which could be runic to be tight to the game.
    He has 2 meters, One attack magic meter that is the same as Fernandos and Grohks and a second that chargies slowly over time and is used to enhance his abilities

    Class: Support
    Health:2550
    Speed: 370

    LeftMouse: Soul stream.
    Effective up to middle range 50damage every 0,05 seconds
    He will shoot projectiles a in a cone shape and there will be no reload animation but a magic meter like Grohks. If the magic meter is emty he can keep shooting using hes life energy (health). No damage dropof but big spread

    RightMouse: Soul Spear. (for charged shot hold down the button)
    Normal shot: Healing 600 up front + 600 in 2 seconds, damage 500
    Charge shot: Healing Same but in AOE if the target you heal so it can also heal nearby allys Damage 500 AOE
    No damage Dropoff, Projectile speed 600 (cassies bolts) cooldown 2 seconds
    Uses up 1/4 of the magic meter if charge

    Q: Defence obelisk
    You deploy an ovelisk similarly to inaras wall
    What it does is it absorbs 30% of damage that is done to his allys that have line of sight with it and it turnes it into magic energy. When destroyed by the enemy it explodes dealing 20% of the damage absorved in an AOE similar to Yings clones, It will be tall like inaras wall

    HP:2500
    Runtime 10Seconds
    Cooldown 12 seconds

    F: Basicly Tracers blink from OW: He can use magic energy to blink trough walls (thunderbubble suggestion) (op?)
    Cooldown 8Seconds
    Uses 3/4 of the magic meter

    E: Magic Shield: Universal 30% damage redactions like Yings ult
    Effect last for 8seconds
    Charged with magic: Also heals for 5% of champions hp per second (Thunderbubbe suggestion)
    Uses all the magic meter but it can be used iven if it is half full.

    Legendary card 1: 50% More magic meter, 15% faster passive recharge
    Legendary card 2: Sould arrow Penetrays allys so you can heal and damage the same time or heal multiple allys
    Legendary 3: The obelisk protects you for 50%

    If you can help me with names for cards and the champion and abilities it would be awesome
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 11-22-2017 at 01:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Beta Player Duke Skidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Next to my neighbours
    Posts
    1,818
    Level
    85
    Points: 17,922, Level: 85
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Ultimate should be dragon punch kek. /s

    The healing amount in his RMB is not enough, especially given the fact that it is his only healing ability.

    Maybe the F should be changed, as it is literally Tracer's ability.
    The most useful kind of teammate is one who dodges all your heals and walks into enemy bullets.

    Plat II, do I finally have some credibility now?





  3. #3
    Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,708
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,430, Level: 65
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    Ultimate should be dragon punch kek. /s

    The healing amount in his RMB is not enough, especially given the fact that it is his only healing ability.

    Maybe the F should be changed, as it is literally Tracer's ability.
    Yes the healing isn't too much but every bit of damage absorbed by the obelisk doesn't need to be healed. Also caut cannot effect the obelisk so in late game he will be stronger bacause as we all know, no1 uses bulldozer and no1 targets deployable.

    I know but i couldn't think of an other move that fits a magic user also i though it would be funy for an old guy to blink away.

  4. #4
    Beta Player Duke Skidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Next to my neighbours
    Posts
    1,818
    Level
    85
    Points: 17,922, Level: 85
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    But wait... If he is the same species as Drogoz, wouldn't he be a dragon mage?
    The most useful kind of teammate is one who dodges all your heals and walks into enemy bullets.

    Plat II, do I finally have some credibility now?





  5. #5
    Beta Player Count
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the middle of somewhere
    Posts
    676
    Level
    58
    Points: 7,575, Level: 58
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    As you see in the title HE is in the same species as Drogoz but he is an elder. His weapon is a staff which could be runic to be tight to the game.
    He has 2 meters, One attack magic meter that is the same as Fernandos and Grohks and a second that chargies slowly over time and is used to enhance his abilities

    Class: Support
    Health:2550
    Speed: 370

    LeftMouse: Soul stream.
    Effective up to middle range 50damage every 0,05 seconds
    He will shoot projectiles a in a cone shape and there will be no reload animation but a magic meter like Grohks. If the magic meter is emty he can keep shooting using hes life energy (health). No damage dropof but big spread

    RightMouse: Soul Spear. (for charged shot hold down the button)
    Normal shot: Healing 600 up front + 600 in 2 seconds, damage 500
    Charge shot: Healing Same but in AOE if the target you heal so it can also heal nearby allys Damage 500 AOE
    No damage Dropoff, Projectile speed 600 (cassies bolts) cooldown 2 seconds
    Uses up 1/4 of the magic meter if charge

    Q: Defence obelisk
    You deploy an ovelisk similarly to inaras wall
    What it does is it absorbs 30% of damage that is done to his allys that have line of sight with it and it turnes it into magic energy. When destroyed by the enemy it explodes dealing 20% of the damage absorved in an AOE similar to Yings clones, It will be tall like inaras wall

    HP:2500
    Runtime 10Seconds
    Cooldown 12 seconds

    F: Basicly Tracers blink from OW: He can use magic energy to blink a second time before the cooldown ends but the cooldown resets
    Cooldown 8Seconds
    Uses 3/4 of the magic meter

    E: Magic Shield: Universal 30% damage redactions like Yings ult
    Effect last for 8seconds
    Charged with magic it last for 10seconds
    Uses all the magic meter but it can be used iven if it is half full.

    Legendary card 1: 50% More magic meter, 15% faster passive recharge
    Legendary card 2: Sould arrow Penetrays allys so you can heal and damage the same time or heal multiple allys
    Legendary 3: The obelisk protects you for 50%

    If you can help me with names for cards and the champion and abilities it would be awesome
    Drogoz is triggered you refered to him as a Lizard Drogoz is a Dragon and now he will hunt you XP.
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Talus
    Favorite Damage: Strix Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Terminus Ash

  6. #6
    Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,708
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,430, Level: 65
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    But wait... If he is the same species as Drogoz, wouldn't he be a dragon mage?
    I admit i am one of thise people that call Drogoz a lizard xD

    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Drogoz is triggered you refered to him as a Lizard Drogoz is a Dragon and now he will hunt you XP.
    Drogoz hunts me regardles

    P.S.:Awesome but sadly anfinished comic
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 11-20-2017 at 03:53 PM.

  7. #7
    Beta Player Count
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the middle of somewhere
    Posts
    676
    Level
    58
    Points: 7,575, Level: 58
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    I admit i am one of thise people that call Drogoz a lizard xD


    Drogoz hunts me regardles

    P.S.:Awesome but sadly anfinished comic
    I love the comics update me with a message when more is updated.
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Talus
    Favorite Damage: Strix Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Terminus Ash

  8. #8
    Beta Player Baronet ThunderBubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    134
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,424, Level: 36
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Neat idea, but here are some suggestions i have.



    - F abliity - Teleport

    - Description:
    Will teleport in direction facing with a magical poof effect. (only horizontal, not vertical)
    can be used through walls
    will only teleport at a set range ((short range) perhaps a card to increase range by, 6%, 12%, 18%, 24% )

    - Cooldown: 6 seconds




    - E Ability - Dragon Scale

    - Description:
    cast a spell on all teammates that grants a dragon scale armor to them. The armor will provide 50% damage reduction, and 5% healing (of max health) every .5 seconds until the dragon scale is broken, or player is eliminated, or the timer runs out.

    Dragon Scale HP: 1000 (full damage is dealt to the dragon scale, not reduced damage)
    Dragon Scale Duration: 10 seconds
    - Main Champions
    Frontline Damage Flank Support
    Barik Bombking Evie Mal Damba
    Fernando Tyra Buck Grohk

    No longer playing paladins until they fix many bugs, broken new OB 64

    Hi-Rez stop making the game P2W just let us Pay to look cool, please, you're ruining a good game with P2W

  9. #9
    Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,708
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,430, Level: 65
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBubble View Post
    Neat idea, but here are some suggestions i have.



    - F abliity - Teleport

    - Description:
    Will teleport in direction facing with a magical poof effect. (only horizontal, not vertical)
    can be used through walls
    will only teleport at a set range ((short range) perhaps a card to increase range by, 6%, 12%, 18%, 24% )

    - Cooldown: 6 seconds




    - E Ability - Dragon Scale

    - Description:
    cast a spell on all teammates that grants a dragon scale armor to them. The armor will provide 50% damage reduction, and 5% healing (of max health) every .5 seconds until the dragon scale is broken, or player is eliminated, or the timer runs out.

    Dragon Scale HP: 1000 (full damage is dealt to the dragon scale, not reduced damage)
    Dragon Scale Duration: 10 seconds
    F ability: That's trcers blink but through walls, i like the idead but i fear it might be op but i really like the trough wall idea, give the blink some creativity and complimets the magic element


    E ability: So like vivians drone that buffs the user, interesting concept but i would prefer to see it on an other champions Q ability with the limitation of buffing one teamate with a cooldown but i will keep the health regen and ad it as a charged E mode since my 2sec buff of the effect was kinda uninspired and rushed
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 11-22-2017 at 01:50 AM.

  10. #10
    Beta Player Baron JoshYarIvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    326
    Level
    20
    Points: 1,301, Level: 20
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post

    F: Basicly Tracers blink from OW: He can use magic energy to blink trough walls (thunderbubble suggestion) (op?)
    Cooldown 8Seconds
    Uses 3/4 of the magic meter
    Absolutely no. This would be a programmers' nightmare.

    The rest of the kit is good. You may want to nerf the hp and dps to be more in line with other healers. Other than that, I'd love to see this character in the actual game.
    Last edited by JoshYarIvar; 03-28-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!



    So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •