Thread: Help for competitive

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Help for competitive

I played competitive from a qhile. I just became paltinum 4 but now i can only fight with whole platinum pro teams and i continue losing, even if i do my best. I would like if someone helps me playing or explains me the competitive bug they'll fix in beta 63.
    (Sorry for my bad english)

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    MM(matchmaking) is now just broken , it puts diamonds with silver for example , we are all waiting for hi rez to fix the issue. and the one in ob63 is to prevent grandmasters from being matched with bronze and silver
    Current goals
    Maeve 20 - Achieved
    Mal'Damba 20 - 13
    Kinessa 20 - 15
    makoa 20 - 13

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    You're better off posting in LFG (looking for Group) or joining the Discord and asking people kindly there if you could play with them in a group. I'm almost Plat myself being Gold I, so if you're from EU and want to play with me send me a message and we can add each other.

Also Saiken's right, matchmaking has been an issue for a loooooooong time. Check this thread out for proof: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...aker-Conundrum. I can't see Hi-Rez ever fixing it but I welcome them to prove us wrong. (Y)
    Played Paladins from OB33 to OB63. Retired now because of constant moronic decision making from Hi-Rez. Sorry LFG players.

Frontline and Support main. Mains in all roles for the curious:

Support: Seris, Mal'Damba and Jenos
    Frontline: Ash, Fernando, Ruckus
    Damage: Vivian, Tyra
    Flanker: Maeve, Talus (Overcharge with Raging Demon is pretty strong haha), fairly decent w/ Skye, am OK with Evie, not played Androxus in ages

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCobra View Post
    You're better off posting in LFG (looking for Group) or joining the Discord and asking people kindly there if you could play with them in a group. I'm almost Plat myself being Gold I, so if you're from EU and want to play with me send me a message and we can add each other.

Also Saiken's right, matchmaking has been an issue for a loooooooong time. Check this thread out for proof: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...aker-Conundrum. I can't see Hi-Rez ever fixing it but I welcome them to prove us wrong. (Y)
    Thanks for both of you, it's nice someone helps me with this, it's frustrating to don't have equal fights in competitive.
    Swiftcobra thanks for the tip, and yes i'm from EU, and i would like to play with you. (Anyway, I don't want to rank up so much, I just want to reach 200 wins to get the title)
    P.S. Noob question: how do i change my profile image?