Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Jusey1's Guide To Support Pip

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    Wow. Nice 600 damage or healing per second. Clearly a top tier pick. I can just imagine how often a ally will cock block a killing shot or an enemy blocking your healing to an ally. Also, just get Reload and Chronos and you could heal 4.8k to both allies instead. I wonder which one is better, hmmmm.
    Not to mention its sustained healing that is wrecked by caut. Mega potion is a far better pick because of how you can heal a teammate to full when they get out of caut for a short period and on top of that you can heal your flanks and damage if you have a good sense on where the enemy is and how much damage your tank is taking along with your cool down timers count or if there is none at all

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    Wow. Nice 600 damage or healing per second. Clearly a top tier pick.
    It is not a top tier pick. As I've said, it is something you pick for trying to heal stupid teammates unable to use their brain and not picking 4 flankers. If that's what they pick, what are you going to do?
    Go afk or try to save the day?
    I go for the second option so, since Q will rarely be useful on a thing with 2000HP dashing away from the heals, having a heal every sec makes more probable to "heal something". And by the way, I've even reached 200k heals in a single match with that talent. It is not so bad, when Mega Potion would not be effective.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I personally use Combat Medic whenever (often) I have no tank in game. Good luck in waiting for people to group up, when your team is made of 4 flankers :-/
    If I have 4 flankers in my team I don't pick Pip. If I somehow would have to play pip with 4 flankers I'd play catalyst.