Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 63 Patch Notes | November 15

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Wow, they've added a feature requested by me and fixed at least one bug of third person mode. Now I'm happy.

Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    This was a skin heavy patch, i hope the next will be balance heavy and bug fix heavy.
    Quick Play Queue is new mode replacing Casual Queue. In this Queue the player can build a deck with no point-limit using the Cards he or she has acquired. Up to five Level 10 cards can be used in a loadout.
    I guess this is still a thing, I am not angry, i am just sad. I could adapt to stupid Balance changes, the horrible grind, the 3rd person camera and the bugs but not this. The card customization was everything for me.

Bye paladins, it was fun while it lasted, you will be missed. :'(

Member Sovereign Prince Hexadermia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    So how much does the pack costs, you guys like skins but can you at least give us the price for all of them?
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:
    Frontlines: Fernando (20), Terminus
    Healers: Seris, Grohk and Damba

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:
    Damage: Tyra
    Flanks: Buck

Heading for Diamond I

Gold II > (500-ish tp later) Diamond V, nope, nope, noppity nope nope, hiatus.

#FreeTheNando! We shall not let his face be hidden behind a dumb mask

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    When it comes to actual gameplay and balance, this is a pretty "Meh" patch, and the new champion seems pretty uninspired too (I'm so disappointed tbh, I was expecting for a support character), but apart from that the rest of the patch is okay.

Also, still no nerfs to Buck? Really?
    No Buck nerf, no BK nerf, no remove Lex aimbot...
    Xeon E3-1241 v3 3.50GHz | 16GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX 1600MHz | Asus H97M-E | Zotac Mini GTX 1080 | Intel 540s 120GB | Sandisk Plus 480GB | Hitachi 500GB | Corsair RM850x | Dell P2416D 2560X1440@75 | Logitech G Pro | Ozone Strike | Corsair Carbide 400C | Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Update (1709.16299.19) | MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    Wait, not fixed the Ash's card, Brawl?

Daaamn, fix it on next week please

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Not diggin this patch so much. Still need to fix Ash and her now useless or I mean, legendary cards.

I was about to rip into the whole changes to daily rewards of crystals, but until I know we get more than 5 crystals for a daily chest, I will bite my tongue. If we get 10 (or more), I feel these changes are fair, if its 5... pissed will be an understatement for how I feel about this.

I will mention again about how I despise random loot chests. I mean sure, go ahead let us gamble, but for those of us with absolutely no luck, I wand direct buy options... for everything. I dont care if its like 800 gems for a single skin. The thing that makes me want to drop this game faster than EA closes newly acquired studios, is spending 800 gems, and getting all kinds of crap for champions I will NEVER play. Radiant chests have always been a joke for me. I have nearly 200k essence and every card in the game I want because all I get is duplicate cards. Gems are too rare to waste on a key to get a chance at something more, especially when I know it will be for someone I don't play. Keep in mind, my player level is 81. Which is a lot of playtime, but not compared to many Ive seen at over lvel 500.

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    97% Skins
    2% Vivian
    1% Balance changes

Nice

Vivian seems so boring to play, make more champs like Maeve, Evie, Ash, Damba, Bomb King, etc..., they are really fun to play, these champions released in the OB54 and after are really boring, or OP, or UP, they don't bring something new to the table (Lian, Jenos, Strix, Talus, Vivian)

I'm ok with the new daily reward system, nice

The new chests seems to be nice too, thanks.

The skins are beautiful, but at this point we don't need that much of skins, thanks.

I'm glad they fixed the Damba gourd bug, thanks, but these changes are really insignificant, get back the mobility of the flankers, with that you will fix a lot of problems with your game. (buff the mobility and make some adjustements to the damage)

Revert the unnecessary changes to Evie, Maeve (the buff in the OB58), Ying, Willo, Drogoz, Androxus, etc...

The gold weapons are a good idea, but (you will probably hate me after this) make those weapons like in overwatch, like a reward to play so good in competitive with some character, or maybe getting those weapons reaching LV25 with a champion, you can keep the boost, but that boost will need to be buyed if you want it, with a price of 10 k of gold.

We need the matchmaking to be fixed
    Keep it up with the bug fixes
    We need a good report system
    Last edited by TheFox1500; 11-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Maeve main since OB47

You probably hate me at this point

Current Goals:

Never mind, this game is fucked up

The end

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points

Bugs happen

Bugs and More Bugs, Sadly
    crashs when alt tab, only fix restarting PC lol

After Restarting my pc its happens, because before the games crashes when alt tab

https://imgur.com/a/wk58e

posting here, because the support of the hirez not fix bugs

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Higorkovic View Post
    Wait, not fixed the Ash's card, Brawl?

Daaamn, fix it on next week please
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFox1500 View Post
    We need the matchmaking to be fixed
    Keep it up with the bug fixes
    We need a good report system
    Naahh, we only need skins, new champions, new keys and MOAAARRR damage.
    Fixing bugs is not very important as well.

Xeon E3-1241 v3 3.50GHz | 16GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX 1600MHz | Asus H97M-E | Zotac Mini GTX 1080 | Intel 540s 120GB | Sandisk Plus 480GB | Hitachi 500GB | Corsair RM850x | Dell P2416D 2560X1440@75 | Logitech G Pro | Ozone Strike | Corsair Carbide 400C | Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Update (1709.16299.19) | MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I'm disappointed by Vivian. I already had a personal vision on what a shield drone champion could be, but it seems like Hirez decided to give up the creativity they showed us on Terminus.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.
    From my heart.