Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Open Beta 63 Patch Notes | November 15

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    Yes it does. If Skye is already in stealth and Strix shoots flare, she's revealed. If she wants to be invisible, she has to go out of stealth and get right back in which is not an option. All she can do waste her stealth, put a smoke bomb and go in stealth for 3 seconds only which is very short duration. So basically you have to waste a 7,5 sec stealth to go in 3 sec againts Strix and that's not always enough considering she doesn't have vertical mobility.

Also no one should be able to reveal stealth champions with drones or flare. It doesn't make sense. If human eye cannot see them nor should the drones and flare. Or the duration of revealing for stealth champions must be reduced like %85. They need to work on stealth abilities better because right now they kinda suck.
    ive shot my flare many times when shes invis and never seen her...but I guess shes always been behind me or something..i agree the flare shouldn't reveal stealth but like this other guy said technology uses thermal vision
    "stay high we must; get high we shall." -yoda 2016

I suck with a keyboard fml I need a controller.
    whos the high ass mf that created grohk XD I love you

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    To be nasty-minded, I would say that the fact that most of the quest that grants crystals continue to be bugged after three weeks and one hotfix is intentional. 154 potential crystal, my ass. Good luck convincing someone to spend money on your game.

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 7 days registered
    hmm...You know ive heard some people say that we should remove Vivian because of her just not fitting in with the game I mean almost every character has a movement ability and look at some of our champions like mal'damba or androxus they look unique while vivian just looks so simple I remembered when we got tyra and lian a lot of people complained about the low mobility but atleast they have unique designs and lore but that'll never happen so i just hope that vivian can get balanced and redesigned or maybe even reworked in the future because for me its not the quantity its the quality

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AcousticRythm View Post
    hmm...You know ive heard some people say that we should remove Vivian because of her just not fitting in with the game I mean almost every character has a movement ability and look at some of our champions like mal'damba or androxus they look unique while vivian just looks so simple I remembered when we got tyra and lian a lot of people complained about the low mobility but atleast they have unique designs and lore but that'll never happen so i just hope that vivian can get balanced and redesigned or maybe even reworked in the future because for me its not the quantity its the quality
    Exactly!! Releasing too many champions is not going to make the game better, we need bug fixes and balance reworks rather than old boring rifle type of shooter in this fantasy based game. She is plain boring champion with zero skill required abilities. Before the last couple of "rework or balance work" and newly released champions, the game required more skill to play. Now a newbie would just come and grab burst damage champions and get top play without even really aiming with terrible hitboxes.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    "Fixed a bug where players qualifying for competitive had the potential to match against players of high rank"
    Are you going to fix it or not? Already how much time has passed ??! I'm already tired of sending you clips from Twitch!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I think we can now defintely rename Top Play into Top Vivian, since it rarely features any other character in matches with vivian.

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Prepare yourselves, console guys!

tumblr_oziz8fyChb1w2bqjzo1_500.png

I wonder how Vivian will impact the console gameplay, mwehehehe...

Front Line Damage Support Flank Get Paladins Help Installing Newbies Guide
    Torvald Willo Seris Evie Code of Conduct Hi-Rez Support FAQ
    Isn't your fate, It's your way.

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Hello . Wishes from Russian community .
    New game mode
    Dear players, used to play paladin and notice the imbalance of teams in the class. In this regard, I would like to make a suggestion to the developers about the introduction of an experimental mode 8 on 8 with a fixed number of classes that is 2 tanks 2 damage 2 support and 2 flank a prerequisite for the game in this mode to prevent players with 2 of the champion of each class. Selection of players is made arbitrarily(for example you want to get a tank but 2 tanks is already selected then you have to choose from the other classes). Hope explained clearly. Please comment on this issue.

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DRON View Post
    Hello . Wishes from Russian community .
    New game mode
    Dear players, used to play paladin and notice the imbalance of teams in the class. In this regard, I would like to make a suggestion to the developers about the introduction of an experimental mode 8 on 8 with a fixed number of classes that is 2 tanks 2 damage 2 support and 2 flank a prerequisite for the game in this mode to prevent players with 2 of the champion of each class. Selection of players is made arbitrarily(for example you want to get a tank but 2 tanks is already selected then you have to choose from the other classes). Hope explained clearly. Please comment on this issue.
    this sounds amazing tbh but that's gonna require a lot of work making a bunch of bigger maps I hope you still consider trying because it sounds like a lot of fun just to be able to 8v8
    "stay high we must; get high we shall." -yoda 2016

I suck with a keyboard fml I need a controller.
    whos the high ass mf that created grohk XD I love you