Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 229

Thread: Open Beta 63 Patch Notes | November 15

  1. #11
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33
    Level
    20
    Points: 1,301, Level: 20
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Can someone explain to me what it means by duplicates are possible in the gold chest? Is it like radiant rolls for cards, if you get a duplicate skin it just gives you essence?

  2. #12
    Member Marquess AliceWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ice Mines
    Posts
    987
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,768, Level: 44
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 3 Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by emrahkutuk786 View Post
    This is actually a really nice patch if you think about it, extra gold, full skin sets and extra ways to increase XP not to mention the crystals over 28 days and the fact they don't reset. And still the usual new champion and new skins.

    I'll say Hi-Rez is actually being really generous here
    Yup.. all that and Lex,buck,androxus will still kill you in a second.
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude -Maya Angelou

  3. #13
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    Level
    3
    Points: 186, Level: 3
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    Okay, I hate to ask the hard questions, but...
    What is the point of Vivian's LMB?
    Let's take a peek at the patch notes, so I can explain what I mean.

    "[LMB] Light Machine Gun
    Fire a shot every 0.14s dealing 200 damage. Effective up to Medium range. While firing you move 50% slower.
    [RMB] Precision Sights
    Look down the barrel of your machine gun. You gain improved accuracy but move 50% slower. The slow does not stack with firing your gun."

    "The slow does not stack with firing your gun."

    So if you get improved accuracy whilst firing with her RMB, and you get slowed by 50% irregardless of whether you're firing with LMB or RMB... what is the point of LMB again?

  4. #14
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    21
    Level
    11
    Points: 588, Level: 11
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Feni00 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what it means by duplicates are possible in the gold chest? Is it like radiant rolls for cards, if you get a duplicate skin it just gives you essence?
    As far as I know, you only get duplicates if there is an item from a colection missing. In that case you'll get that missing item and the duplicated items back in form of essence as always has been in the game. On the other hand, I think it's a secure way to buy things, taking in consideration that if you have all the items within the chest you won't be able to purchase that chest anymore. That means you don't get duplicated full colections or emotes etc.
    Last edited by Javik0894; 11-10-2017 at 05:04 PM.

  5. #15
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    Level
    2
    Points: 128, Level: 2
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    How much will "Galaxy Chest" cost ?

  6. #16
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33
    Level
    20
    Points: 1,301, Level: 20
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Javik0894 View Post
    As far as I know, you only get duplicates if there is an item from a colection missing. In that case you'll get that missing item and the duplicated items back in form of essence as always has been in the game. On the other hand, I think it's a secure way to buy things, taking in consideration that if you have all the items within the chest you won't be able to purchase that chest anymore. That means you don't get duplicated full colections or emotes etc.
    Ahh alright, thanks jav

  7. #17
    Member Baronet AIyash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    mumbai
    Posts
    181
    Level
    29
    Points: 2,421, Level: 29
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post
    CHAMPIONS (Balance & Bug Fixes)

    • Androxus
      • Legendary Cards
        • Dark Stalker
          • Damage bonus reduced from 30% to 20%
        • Heads Will Roll
          • Now also increases clip size by 2.

    • Jenos
      • Void Grip
        • Fixed an issue with getting Void Gripped during or after your movement ability will result in 100% Air Control after its CC
      • Legendary Cards
        • The Power Cosmeum
          • Fixed an issue where The Power Cosmeum dealt 60 more damage than it should.

    • Talus
      • Overcharge
        • No longer consumes ammo.
        • Duration reduced from 4 to 3.
      • Legendary Cards
        • Raging Demon
          • Reworked.
          • Now increases the duration of Overcharge by 33%.

    • Terminus
      • Massacre Axe
        • Fixed a bug where the hitbox was smaller in third person than it was in first person.
      • Power Siphon
        • Initial energy cost increased from 15% to 20%.
      • Reanimate
        • Charge Rate reduced by 15%.
      • Legendary Cards
        • Undying
          • Damage Reduction Threshold reduced from 50% to 40%.

    • Torvald
      • Horizontal collision size increased
    just this much? sooo buck and lex are " B A L A N C E D " ?
    OB64 is a mistake.
    uninstalled paladins.
    pull it back and i reinstall


    i cant trust you anymore though


    IGN "aiyash"
    1yr+ account
    1440+ hours on steam 600 approx on paladins.guru
    rage quits your game.
    now think what you've done

    my youtube channel

  8. #18
    Member Duke Peinzius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Dead Inside
    Posts
    1,608
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,836, Level: 84
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger Second Class
    A little light on balance, but the new daily rewards/quests and the chest reworks are all good, and will help attract new players I suppose. Skins are great as always.
    "Let me get a nut on your feet at least"

    Asking the real questions: Why does Maeve - THE FRENCH CHARACTER - HAVE AN IRISH NAME?!?!?!
    THIS IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF "HI-REZ" LOGIC
    MAKE SURE TO CALL THE NEXT ITALIAN CHARACTER HAMISH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

    Senpai Noticed Me!!!

    #BALANCEPCANDCONSOLESEPARATELY

  9. #19
    Member Esquire DanyTPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    33
    Level
    9
    Points: 457, Level: 9
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRon View Post
    Okay, I hate to ask the hard questions, but...
    What is the point of Vivian's LMB?
    Let's take a peek at the patch notes, so I can explain what I mean.

    "[LMB] Light Machine Gun
    Fire a shot every 0.14s dealing 200 damage. Effective up to Medium range. While firing you move 50% slower.
    [RMB] Precision Sights
    Look down the barrel of your machine gun. You gain improved accuracy but move 50% slower. The slow does not stack with firing your gun."

    "The slow does not stack with firing your gun."

    So if you get improved accuracy whilst firing with her RMB, and you get slowed by 50% irregardless of whether you're firing with LMB or RMB... what is the point of LMB again?
    you dont fire while holding RMB
    you just aim .. like viktor
    Make My Little Evelin Great Again !

  10. #20
    Member Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    70
    Level
    7
    Points: 385, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    What time the PTS will be online?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •