Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Skin Concept] Riot gear Ash

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MissW1SH View Post
    Nice suggestion, would love to see this make it's way into the game. The "Stay back citizen" kinda got me, I'd also love to see a reference to this thrown in there as well.
    Mmmmm... maybe as Kill taunt: "Now you WILL pick the can" or "Maybe next time you'll pick the can when you are told to"

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    As an Ash main, I APPROVE of this skin idea! Don't get me wrong Ronin from Feudal Strife Collection is a nice costume, but it's getting a bit long in the tooth now and I feel she needs some fresh new outfits, especially with Fernando getting the Enforcer Fernando skin in OB63 which is being released tomorrow.
    Played Paladins from OB33 to OB63. Retired now because of constant moronic decision making from Hi-Rez. Sorry LFG players.

Frontline and Support main. Mains in all roles for the curious:

Support: Seris, Mal'Damba and Jenos
    Frontline: Ash, Fernando, Ruckus
    Damage: Vivian, Tyra
    Flanker: Maeve, Talus (Overcharge with Raging Demon is pretty strong haha), fairly decent w/ Skye, am OK with Evie, not played Androxus in ages

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCobra View Post
    As an Ash main, I APPROVE of this skin idea! Don't get me wrong Ronin from Feudal Strife Collection is a nice costume, but it's getting a bit long in the tooth now and I feel she needs some fresh new outfits, especially with Fernando getting the Enforcer Fernando skin in OB63 which is being released tomorrow.
    Now, we only need someone at Hi-Rez to see it and not consider it a copycat of the Fernando skin. Which, BTW isn't, I made it on reddit weeks before Patch 63 was announced

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I'm for this, an Ash police skin would fit in well with matching sets for all their human champions later down the tracks.

I guess I can only hope for it now.

I'm surprised they didn't make an Ash Pirate skin along with Barik and Koa's

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyona View Post
    Now, we only need someone at Hi-Rez to see it and not consider it a copycat of the Fernando skin. Which, BTW isn't, I made it on reddit weeks before Patch 63 was announced
    Even if it were a "copycat" of the Fernando skin, there's no harm in having a set? They both function pretty similar anyway, both have a shield, both have a charge move, just Ash is more of an aggressive frontline than Fernando is. It'd be cool to have a Frontline set instead of just 1 character getting the police treatment. That's just imho though.
    Played Paladins from OB33 to OB63. Retired now because of constant moronic decision making from Hi-Rez. Sorry LFG players.

Frontline and Support main. Mains in all roles for the curious:

Support: Seris, Mal'Damba and Jenos
    Frontline: Ash, Fernando, Ruckus
    Damage: Vivian, Tyra
    Flanker: Maeve, Talus (Overcharge with Raging Demon is pretty strong haha), fairly decent w/ Skye, am OK with Evie, not played Androxus in ages

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AyyDimitri View Post

I'm surprised they didn't make an Ash Pirate skin along with Barik and Koa's
    Hmmmmm... I'm already picturing it... Maybe I'll upload it too