Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: November Rant Thread

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    How to get tilted 101: play competitive. Seriously, I had 3 golds and 2 unranked vs 3 golds and 2 plats. REAL FUCKING FAIR IF YOU ASK ME.

And this match I just played? I got top eliminations, top multikill and top killing blows. Objective time and shielding is a given, but the others? I did my best to shield you DPS, but...I can't carry stupid. Jenos' ultimate goes THROUGH my shield OK? I can't block that even if I wanted to as Ash! And when I use my Shoulder Bash + Kinectic Burst combo to push them off a point + create an opening? PLEASE act on it and follow through! *siiiiiiiighs*

Today just reminds me of this dude's experiences, srsly. -_-
    Played Paladins from OB33 to OB63. Retired now because of constant moronic decision making from Hi-Rez. Sorry LFG players.

Frontline and Support main. Mains in all roles for the curious:

Support: Seris, Mal'Damba and Jenos
    Frontline: Ash, Fernando, Ruckus
    Damage: Vivian, Tyra
    Flanker: Maeve, Talus (Overcharge with Raging Demon is pretty strong haha), fairly decent w/ Skye, am OK with Evie, not played Androxus in ages

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Last night with SirBoredTurtle:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8xsNRdM.gif[IMG]

>Cassie dodge rolls into the gears LUL.
    >Kill Tyra. Her shit on the floor kills me after she dies. I was at 1600 hp and I had a Jenos heal...

That happened like four times that game. (I was tired last night so don't blame me if I don't look especially pretty. I had to make time to clear quests.)
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 11-12-2017 at 01:15 AM.
    My Discord: srcmake#3644. Steam: Blueobelisk. Need PTS friends. I need to make videos for: Buck, Lian, Makoa, Kinessa, Andro.

Latest Blog Post: [Before] 1.6 mil Essence to unlock all cards. [OB64] 32.8 mil Gold.

Latest Webm: Strix vs. the tankiest enemy team ever.

Latest Youtube Video: [OB64 PTS] Is Ying the new Best Healer?

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    What a fuck should i do to not get idiots in comp? today i had a 20 min game in ranked, hard -equal- match (me basicly killing everyone with Torvald, get a ton of double and triple kill with my ult) then heres come the fun part, our Ying did 65k heal the whole 20 min match, the enemy Jenos do 200k just sayin, because our retard, idiot lvl 7 gold zhin did 4 whole fucking kill the entire 20 min match, and he was not a bot, 4 kill, basicly i needed to flank,tank, and heal myself in the same time with Torvald... 4 FUCKING KILL IN A 20 MIN MATCH , that was mind fucking, i get some 6-7 minutes match to, but thats not new to me, when im a 5-6 winstreak, the game suddenly drops me idiots like this, and put diamonds on the enemy.... and get a 5-6 loss streak, and when that ended, i get normal players again
    My mains:

Front Line: Fernando (14), Ruckus (14), Torvald (14), Terminus (11), Makoa (10), Inara (8)
    Support: Jenos (14), Seris (13), Ying (9), Grohk (8)
    Damage: Vivian (11), Lian (9)
    Flank: Skye (15), Zhin (14), Lex (9)

FIX THE MATCHMAKING HIREZ FFS
    WHEN OB64 COMES LIVE, IM OUT.... edit: UNINSTALLED, BYE

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    So I went down from Gold I to Gold II, but as soon as I got from II back to I thanks to a series of winstreaks? Fucking lose streaks! Honestly...I'm gonna get a lotta heat for saying this...but I think I'm stuck in ELO hell. No way out. I've even pulled off crazy shit like Shoulder Bash when enemy point cap is at 99% at 3-3 and forced Overtime, used Kinetic Burst to create space and opportunity for my team to attack, used Assert Dominance to wear down the enemy and again create space for my team to attack, but what do they do? They just give the enemy flankers a free pass to decimate us or they don't follow through on my big plays, so I'm 1v5 and I end up dying EVERY fucking time. Words can't describe how infuriating it is...if 1-2 teammates are holding me back every time it's ELO hell, if my team ARE doing everything they can then I've plateaued as a player. Which sucks arse if you ask me. :/

I just need the ENTIRE team to follow up on my big plays, or better still, create them themselves so I don't have to be Frontline + Flank + Damage because my Flanks and Damage couldn't be bothered to check left/right/behind the objective for danger, + Support (for myself) because Kill To Heal keeps me alive when Supports forget their character is a healer and play as a Damage class. *facepalms*.

The other kicker is PalaDIM's infamous CRAPmaking...seriously, it's just a joke now. I'm too burnt out to be carrying unranked and clueless Silver/low Gold players all the time vs Plat players, ya know? Unless I get paid for this shit I honestly feel like quitting for now...the Gold I to Plat V wall wouldn't feel so bad if matchmaking wasn't as random as a drunk chick on a Friday night, ya know?

After seeing how OP Vivian is tomorrow I'm gonna have fun being a troll when OB63 is released...might as well given Hi-Rez think 200hp damage @ 0.14 seconds is fair compared to what other fully automatic hitscan champions can spit out.

Don't get me wrong, LOVE this game, the community, the Discord and the staff are friendly enough but issues like this absolutely abysmal matchmaker will be the undoing of your game. Casuals come and go, us veterans are loyal until the end but even we have our limits. Remember that Hi-Rez.
    Played Paladins from OB33 to OB63. Retired now because of constant moronic decision making from Hi-Rez. Sorry LFG players.

Frontline and Support main. Mains in all roles for the curious:

Support: Seris, Mal'Damba and Jenos
    Frontline: Ash, Fernando, Ruckus
    Damage: Vivian, Tyra
    Flanker: Maeve, Talus (Overcharge with Raging Demon is pretty strong haha), fairly decent w/ Skye, am OK with Evie, not played Androxus in ages

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Why are flanks becoming better damage dealers?
    Protect your supports please... And boycott OB64
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 31 of them, so can we fix them please?

Well. This may end up being support Pip players.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    Why are flanks becoming better damage dealers?
    TOP LEL.

This mofo didn't recognize me. Can you guys believe that?

Here's a link to the 9 minute youtube video of where I roll him: https://youtu.be/lldVIuwAkak

(Make sure you switch it to 1080p quality.)

It's fucking hilarious. CatManDude that was great. We need to do this more often. I'm posting this in the Happy thread too.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 11-11-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    My Discord: srcmake#3644. Steam: Blueobelisk. Need PTS friends. I need to make videos for: Buck, Lian, Makoa, Kinessa, Andro.

Latest Blog Post: [Before] 1.6 mil Essence to unlock all cards. [OB64] 32.8 mil Gold.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This mofo didn't recognize me. Can you guys believe that?
    It's fucking hilarious. CatManDude that was great. We need to do this more often. I'm posting this in the Happy thread too.
    I fucking recognized, considering I PM'd you at the start of the round. Also, it didn't help that literally no one on my team wanted to shoot at the fucking lex besides me, and that flanks are seemingly becoming better damage dealers.
    Protect your supports please... And boycott OB64
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 31 of them, so can we fix them please?

Well. This may end up being support Pip players.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    I fucking recognized, considering I PM'd you at the start of the round. Also, it didn't help that literally no one on my team wanted to shoot at the fucking lex besides me, and that flanks are seemingly becoming better damage dealers.
    Bitey is a pro so it's not surprising that he played well. And that Evie guy...I feel like I knew his name from somewhere so he seemed reliable too. And my friend was on his Mal'damba healing. I played sloppily that entire game because I knew they had my back.

(Holy shit though you have 3.7k ELO that's high. I didn't know you were THAT good.)

Yeah, it's surprising that we had no damage dealers and still rolled you guys when you had Inara AND Half Shell Makoa. Your composition intuitively seemed better than ours.

Inara + Makoa (you) vs. Inara (me) + Makoa. (Same Legendaries.)
    Jenos (a Master) vs. Mal'damba (my unranked friend but he only plays Mal'damba).
    Androx + Lian vs. Lex (Bitey) + Evie.

I think Lex is overpowered to be honest. I actually want to start playing him. But...to be honest it's not like Bitey did a superrrrrrrrrr amount of damage/kills. His stats with the Lex were only above average for the match.

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Bitey is a pro so it's not surprising that he played well. And that Evie guy...I feel like I knew his name from somewhere so he seemed reliable too. And my friend was on his Mal'damba healing. I played sloppily that entire game because I knew they had my back.

(Holy shit though you have 3.7k ELO that's high. I didn't know you were THAT good.)

Yeah, it's surprising that we had no damage dealers and still rolled you guys when you had Inara AND Half Shell Makoa. Your composition intuitively seemed better than ours.

Inara + Makoa (you) vs. Inara (me) + Makoa. (Same Legendaries.)
    Jenos (a Master) vs. Mal'damba (my unranked friend but he only plays Mal'damba).
    Androx + Lian vs. Lex (Bitey) + Evie.

I think Lex is overpowered to be honest. I actually want to start playing him. But...to be honest it's not like Bitey did a superrrrrrrrrr amount of damage/kills. His stats with the Lex were only above average for the match.
    Bitey is OP ^^
    I wont pay a dime for this game, like, ever, because they do milk the cow, your wallet is power!

Less wrong doesnt make the system right, reverse sweep this card unbounds ASAP, else paladins is dead!

Member Sovereign Prince Eloxist's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    This game really does not want me to like it huh?

Been working most of the day and when I finally get to play at around midnight my first game. I have a Fernando that AFKs, a level 4 Skye and a Maeve that thinks that she is a front line.

Vs a fucking Andro and Buck as Seris.

Then when I'm starting the second game, the game crashes for no fucking reason.

All of my motivation to play today was just drained just like fucking that.

I, yet again went from 2100 Elo to 1900 ish due to this fucking awful piece of trash MM and just how buggy and unbalanced everything is.
    Last edited by Eloxist; 11-13-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Thank you for killing my favorite character and the game.
    No reason to play anymore.
    Good to know you want your game to be an E-sport but balance for Bronze players.

Some stuff that might help!
    The ultimate Evie guide!
    Haven and Blast shields damage reduction charts
    List of Evie's current bugs
    How to properly fix Evie. Join the discussion!