Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 62 Patch Notes | November 1

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Evie nerf? Nooooooo.
    She is falling behind already as it is. Lex , Lian. Auto aim her to death so fast.
    Strix can 1 shot kill her. What were you thinking. She needs a buff not a nerf.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Kill this patch before it's relased to public and rethink your game design hi-rez.
    Signature limit is too low to describe how broken OB64 is
    No. Combat Medic is not a good Acrobatics rework.

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    This is quite possibly the worst patch Ive seen in a LONG time.

The CC removal from Battering Ram is completely stupid. If people aren't picking her other cards you need to make them WORTHWHILE options, right now they are just trash. And the "buff" to Rally Here is borderline worse than it was. You need to make that card do more. 25% damage, leave the rest alone. Faster charge rate. Anything. Fortress Breaker is fine (unless you add that bonkers rework to wrecker & shields in general).. but again its not enticing to choose it. Maybe make it last longer or something to make it a real contender against Battering Ram. But now, what happens, 90% damage reduction, canceled due to grumpy bomb. Worthless now, utterly worthless.

Ash was my favorite frontline, but that CC immunity is pivotal to her success. Watch her usage in general go in the toilet now. Good job.

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    I don't understand all the complaints here, there are a lot of good balance changes going forward this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteelz View Post
    We're going to win so much, you'll be tired of winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOthell159 View Post
    Anyone who disagrees with me is a racist. GG EZ

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteelz View Post
    Enjoy! Torvald's summer skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I want to see Torvald in Bikinis.

PS: I roll play as Fernando the Self Appointed Playboy.

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I am addicted to drogoz nerfs but this ssems like too much
    Ying got overnerfed, i i won't be able to replace my bombs
    Andro overnerf.
    Willo got a stupid no1 asked for nerf
    Evie got an uncalled nerf that makes no sense and also her portrait doen't reflect her crazy bitch personality that we love insted it makes her look cute and innocent

I guess the ri-rez ceo has bad aim and he is forching nerfs to mobility
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 10-28-2017 at 02:09 AM.
    Quick Play Queue is new mode replacing Casual Queue. In this Queue the player can build a deck with no point-limit using the Cards he or she has acquired. Up to five Level 10 cards can be used in a loadout.
    I guess this is still a thing, I am not angry, i am just sad. I could adapt to stupid Balance changes, the horrible grind, the 3rd person camera and the bugs but not this. The card customization was everything for me.

Bye paladins, it was fun while it lasted, you will be missed. :'(

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    A lot of people like this patch, just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad.
    TRUMP WALL

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    How long will I have to wait for Pip bug fixes?

Also, Pip being able to use abilities in weightless is nice; but I see one huge problem with it. Pip will be able to move a little bit faster than his projectiles (his healing potion at least) and it'll just burst on him.
    Protect your supports please... And boycott OB64
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 31 of them, so can we fix them please?

Well. This may end up being support Pip players.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 861
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Ah, people getting banned for giving their negative opinion about a patch.. its already come to this now has it.. smh

Or was it because they asked people to not spend money on the game until its fixed.. Can't have that!

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    Ah, people getting banned for giving their negative opinion about a patch.. its already come to this now has it.. smh

Or was it because they asked people to not spend money on the game until its fixed.. Can't have that!
    Thank you, i was wandering why he got banned.
    Quick Play Queue is new mode replacing Casual Queue. In this Queue the player can build a deck with no point-limit using the Cards he or she has acquired. Up to five Level 10 cards can be used in a loadout.
    I guess this is still a thing, I am not angry, i am just sad. I could adapt to stupid Balance changes, the horrible grind, the 3rd person camera and the bugs but not this. The card customization was everything for me.

Bye paladins, it was fun while it lasted, you will be missed. :'(

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrymessiah View Post
    Dear Balancing Team,

Let me attempt to clue you in, since you seem to neither play the game, nor analyze the statistics of said game, nor take feedback from players of said game.

Ash's Legendary card, Battering Ram, is selected by approximately SEVENTY PERCENT of Ash players. However, the win rate of players who use it still hovers right at the sweet spot of fifty percent.

The REASON it is picked as her Legendary by so many players, aside from the fact it is her default Legendary card, is because it is also her most USEFUL Legendary card. It provides her with a source of uninterruptible mobility as an escape tool, which can also be used offensively if need be. Removing the CC immunity from the card effectively CASTRATES the character, because once you can be stunned, slowed, or crippled out of your mobility skill, you are dead meat, no matter the champ.

Here's what I think: You are, for some reason, attempting to even out the Legendary use of all the characters so each is used roughly 1/3rd of the time. Currently, the only two champs in the game even close to that spread are Ying, and Androxus.

Dear Balancing Team,

You wanna know why Ying and Andro's Legendary spreads are nearly even across the board? Because all three of their Legendaries are viable in different circumstances. Each one has a distinctly useful trait depending on friendly/enemy team composition, the match map, the skill level of the player, and whether the player chooses to play passively or aggressively. If this is the balance you which to achieve with Ash(or literally any of the other champs), the answer is not to hobble their most useful Legendary, but make the other two more appealing and situational. The reason nobody picks Rally Here is because it simply is not a good card. Never mind the fact you can't really aim Ash's ult in any sort of explicit manner (Unlike Bellona's ult in Smite, which it's clearly copied from), but the effect of the legendary is so weak it's laughable. It is literally Tier 1 Morale Boost + Grumpy Bomb + Hunter's Mark; but Grumpy Bomb is on a 12 second timer, and Hunter's Mark on 15. You might say, "Well, Ash's ult makes her immune to damage," But that's WITHOUT Rally Here, and she can already be CC'd out of the AoE of her ult with ridiculous ease. And I'm sorry, but the change you're making to it is not going to increase its use, either, just like people still prefer Tyra's First Blood over Hunting Party.

Dear Balancing Team,

Here's your TL;DR: If you want to make Ash's two other Legendary cards more viable, MAKE THEM BETTER. Don't just cut the nuts off the one that's the best of the three.
    Agreed. Impossible to escape now.
    YOUR KING IS UNDER FIRE