Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 62 Patch Notes | November 1

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Again unnecassary skins. But the cashcow must be feeded.

Balancing gone wrong in the most way it could be. Why nerfing Evie, who is the worst flank of all at the moment?

I guess Hi-Rez is playing darts for some randomstats and skills with no clue what they are doing. ¯|(ツ)/¯

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOzzy View Post
    I would say something, but I may make people angry for it.
    master why are you banned?

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xPurplexx View Post
    Yet again, if he uses it in a semi-competent manner. Learning to read is a wonderful thing.

Also, bullshit. Salvo can deal over 5k to shields, because of it's ridiculous damage boost.

I wonder what game you're playing? Like what the fuck is that paragraph? A bunch of whining? Seems like it. It's almost satisfying to see someone like you whine honestly.
    Shields die due to wrecker anyone can kills hields with wrecker. Its bot deogoz wxclusive. Cut the BS. And in pro level drogoz almost always dies due to focus fire.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I agree with most of this patch, except the Nerf to Willo is stupid. He flutter barely gets you away from anything as it is (BK's grumpy bombs, Skye's ultimate bomb), let alone someone who is HUNTING you. Now she literally has no chance of escaping from anyone.

Hi-Rez Logic <--- everyone bans willo in competitive matches, so we better nerf her.
    Willo gets nerfed
    Nobody uses Willo in competitive or otherwise due to how shit she has become
    Hi-Rez - we better buff Willo so people start using her again.
    Rinse, Repeat

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Dear Balancing Team,

Let me attempt to clue you in, since you seem to neither play the game, nor analyze the statistics of said game, nor take feedback from players of said game.

Ash's Legendary card, Battering Ram, is selected by approximately SEVENTY PERCENT of Ash players. However, the win rate of players who use it still hovers right at the sweet spot of fifty percent.

The REASON it is picked as her Legendary by so many players, aside from the fact it is her default Legendary card, is because it is also her most USEFUL Legendary card. It provides her with a source of uninterruptible mobility as an escape tool, which can also be used offensively if need be. Removing the CC immunity from the card effectively CASTRATES the character, because once you can be stunned, slowed, or crippled out of your mobility skill, you are dead meat, no matter the champ.

Here's what I think: You are, for some reason, attempting to even out the Legendary use of all the characters so each is used roughly 1/3rd of the time. Currently, the only two champs in the game even close to that spread are Ying, and Androxus.

Dear Balancing Team,

You wanna know why Ying and Andro's Legendary spreads are nearly even across the board? Because all three of their Legendaries are viable in different circumstances. Each one has a distinctly useful trait depending on friendly/enemy team composition, the match map, the skill level of the player, and whether the player chooses to play passively or aggressively. If this is the balance you which to achieve with Ash(or literally any of the other champs), the answer is not to hobble their most useful Legendary, but make the other two more appealing and situational. The reason nobody picks Rally Here is because it simply is not a good card. Never mind the fact you can't really aim Ash's ult in any sort of explicit manner (Unlike Bellona's ult in Smite, which it's clearly copied from), but the effect of the legendary is so weak it's laughable. It is literally Tier 1 Morale Boost + Grumpy Bomb + Hunter's Mark; but Grumpy Bomb is on a 12 second timer, and Hunter's Mark on 15. You might say, "Well, Ash's ult makes her immune to damage," But that's WITHOUT Rally Here, and she can already be CC'd out of the AoE of her ult with ridiculous ease. And I'm sorry, but the change you're making to it is not going to increase its use, either, just like people still prefer Tyra's First Blood over Hunting Party.

Dear Balancing Team,

Here's your TL;DR: If you want to make Ash's two other Legendary cards more viable, MAKE THEM BETTER. Don't just cut the nuts off the one that's the best of the three.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    If only Class Legendary Keys were for Weapon/Armor chests...

You know barely anyone buys Legendary Keys for Radiant Chests right? Essence is super easy to obtain, if you want a legendary card just craft it.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I am honestly quite disappointed with this patch. There are things done right, such as the straight buff to grohk, but I think nerfing ash's most used legendary, the legendary that keeps her alive, is a bad decision? Why? Well, ash has a long time to channel the shoulder bash, which can easily present time for enemies such as maldamba to stun her.
    And the nerf to Fernando doesn't make sense either, but is still acceptable. Fernando is a point tank, and the last stand card, in my point of view, is his saving card for stalling on point. And can anyone explain to me what does the ying change mean?

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatwon View Post
    Shields die due to wrecker anyone can kills hields with wrecker. Its bot deogoz wxclusive. Cut the BS. And in pro level drogoz almost always dies due to focus fire.
    There's no BS. If he had wrecker he could literally one shot FERNANDO'S SHIELD every 20 seconds, and one shot him every 3 seconds. You should cut it out with your childish agenda. Also, from what I know that's not true. Drogoz doesn't die as often as you say he does in pro scene games. Strawmen and bullcrap don't make even half-decent arguments.

Member Sovereign Prince missy20201's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    Like the Grohk buffs (maybe except for removing his only CC), don't like the Ying nerf. Also that Tyra skin looks and sounds great except, what's with those shorts? It just throws the whole look off for me.
    I'm a support main

Jenos - Level 9 - 217,716
    Grover - Level 8 - 166,829
    Ying - Level 15 - 141,853
    Seris - Level 9 - 140,847
    Pip - Level 7 - 116,006
    Grohk - Level 6 - 104,265
    Mal'Damba - Level 8 - 71,450 (needs work)

They nerfed Ying again

Time for my inner Grohk main to shine

#UnnerfOzzy

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Barely any bug fixes, an assortment of mobility nerfs and lowered TTK.

ok
    Last edited by Nexecute; 10-28-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Broken Bars, any of you out there?

yo holt tease me some bug fixes

Androxus | Evie | Strix