Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pip - Serious analysis

Beta Player Baron Lord_Ilpalazzo's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Pretty sure Pip needs a little love in healing due to his timers. At least Grover can passively heal which long timers. Pip I'm fairly certain needs something added to his legendary heal card that doubles his potion. He could use an added 3 second regen with it similar to how Grover has it once he pops his blossom. That plus maybe an added insurance on 1 of his cards like Gift Giver. If he hits his allies he gains life. If he had something of an OR scenario on the card to help him out when he misses teams with the potion and/or uses it on himself only it chops 1 or 2 seconds of his potion. Probably 1 seconds because he would most likely go with Chronos relics in games when he heals. I wouldn't really buff him in damage or flanking, but a slight buff in healing would make him a bit viable.

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points
    Pip is fine the way he is. The reason he doesn't have a card that reduces the cooldown of a missed potion, is due to how much he can heal in go. Mega Potion is already fine the way it is, being one of his stronger legendary cards. In addition to this, he's designed as a damage/support champ, so what he has is fine with how it is; Grover's passive healing sucks. If anything, they just need to rework Pep in the Step, as it's completely useless the way it is, and it just kills the basic loadout for anyone picking him up for the first time. Would actually go into more detail, but with the way that the forums are right now, I rather not make a giant wall only to have it post itself like, two to five times.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I'm curious about the Pep in the Step. Why is it a troublesome card?

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points
    "I'm curious about the Pep in the Step. Why is it a troublesome card?"

The card is just his worst card, and in all honesty, wastes so much space for better potential in the Basic Pip loadout. The card gives a small speed boost (10/20/30/40%) to any ally hit by the potion for 1.5 seconds (Used to be anyone on your team), and it just has no real point to be at level 4 on the basic loadout. I know that the basic loadouts are usually 1 epic, 1 rare, and 3 commons, but I feel as if some need to have 2 rares, just so people can actually see good cards; the basic loadouts I always felt should be an example of what you may want to have.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Achievements:
    Ok i get it now. Was just curious since you said it needs change.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Y'all digging in way too deep, he's just a fox man that melts knights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Ok, but no necro please.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!