Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 61 Patch Notes | October 18th. 2017

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    "How to deal with double tank meta when your devs are inadequate 101"

Good job, once again, Hi-Rez. Way to reverse-balance the game! Especially now that Fortnite is out. We totally won't play that over your broken game. (/endsarcasm)
    z1unknown, KamiVS and others are already playing that.
    450->420 Maeve damage is perhaps the only thing that's good about this patch, and it's still not enough imo. Damage falloff is what she needed. She freaking SNIPES AS A FLANK. But oh, why am I shouting at a wall?

P.S. Fix Maeve's optimization for DX9 already!!! The fps drop is unberable!!!

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    This is will be the worst OB for tanks, less hp shields and the rework of Wrecker item (Now increases damage dealt to Frontline Champions by 10/20/30%)

Front Lines no more

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Brace yourselves,

Buck "Pros" incoming.
    Master PaladinsSteam Profile
    ―― ❖ ――
    Player level: 107|Rank: Diamond IV (Higher reached)
    Main: Mal'Damba [level 15]

―― ❖ ――
    [Code of Conduct] [About Me]
    [Free Skins]
    ―― ❖ ――
    ◀ HI-REZ OPEN YOUR EYES AND NOT YOUR "BACKDOOR" ▶
    DELETE OB 64

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    To everyone getting mad at the wrecker change:

It's not going live this patch, it's ONLY in the PTS so they can test and determine if this is what they want to do. Please go try it out there and then form and opinion and leave your feedback.

Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    To everyone getting mad at the wrecker change:

It's not going live this patch, it's ONLY in the PTS so they can test and determine if this is what they want to do. Please go try it out there and then form and opinion and leave your feedback.
    I fully agree. As soon as I can actually get into PTS I will test rigorously. Anyone knows when it goes up?

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SA-X View Post
    Community: "Tyra is a worst Viktor", Hi-Rez: "Ok lets buff her range (because yeah, that will be enough to put her a out of the bottom of the meta), but wait, lets buff Viktor even more than her (again)". Also, how many patches to adress that sh*t Legendary that is Seris Soul Collector, but hey who cares is "just a healer" like Bird says,
    Yep, they gave Viktor an even better buff when he already had decent effective range due to his aim down sight. Then they give Buck Tyra's ultimate except he can leap all the way over to people and mow others down with a rapid fire shotgun, while Tyra has to awkwardly run up and land all of her shots the entire time, with the risk of her ultimate being nullified by a single stun such as Damba's reload.

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I hate the Wrecker/shields changes, just straight up nerf how much damage Wrecker can do against shields if it's an issue

HiRez HQ, watching them burn it down with lemons.
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Terminus, a.k.a Inaro :v
    I feel like they borrowed a little from The Nameless One
    Last edited by Mycanthrope; 10-13-2017 at 07:16 PM.

HiRez HQ, watching them burn it down with lemons.
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    Actually the whole Siege Shield thing with Ash... you want to take her already physically tiny shield and nerf it so it's health pool is tiny too? That's cool.
    And nerf the Fortress Breaker Legendary too? Yeah, because there was already way too much incentive to take it over Battering Ram (/sarcasm).

And they not only failed to buff or rework Kinessa, they nerfed one of the only cards that made her still semi-viable in the hands of a non-pro. *golf clap*

Well, at least they fixed Torvalds damage falloff.
    Last edited by Mycanthrope; 10-13-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    "When HiRez gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make HiRez take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see Erez Goren! Make HiRez rue the day it thought it could give the Paladins fanbase lemons!”

Quote Originally Posted by Borvik
    Hate on me all you want for defending Hi-Rez. I'll still be an apple polishing wannabe moderator.
    What? You chose to put that shit in your sig; ergo, you chose to make yourself a target.

Member Sovereign Prince Hexadermia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaenxys View Post
    inara is going to suffer a lot to the point of needing a rebalance/rework because a single item is a direct counter to earthen guard, her primary tanking method.
    But earthen guard is now a direct counter to cauterize, pop Inara with Seris and you got a tanky tank, use tremors and Inara comes close to being S tier. Not to mention the wall itself comes with a damage reduction. If you're gonna complain, go to the PTS and actually test, complain about Ruckus or something because Inara simply thrives from this.
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:
    Frontlines: Fernando (20), Terminus
    Healers: Seris, Grohk and Damba

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:
    Damage: Tyra
    Flanks: Buck

Heading for Diamond I

Gold II > (500-ish tp later) Diamond V, nope, nope, noppity nope nope, hiatus.

#FreeTheNando! We shall not let his face be hidden behind a dumb mask