Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 233

Thread: Open Beta 61 Patch Notes | October 18th. 2017

  1. #31
    Member Viscount SnakeNox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    407
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,419, Level: 61
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaenxys View Post
    Just my reply for you "SnakeNox":

    The only good thing about those wrecker changes is you stoping to write anything against tanks for a whole year, which was starting to get annoying.

    Inara, a champion with no mobility will get completely nullified by stacking cauterize with the new diminishing returns and wrecker takes care of her damage reduction, no one were buying wrecker against ruckus and torvald yet their shields are even lower now.

    This is just a lazy fix and only makes one or two tanks viable to hold the point, i know tanks were strong and in need of a nerf but you, being happy about that change tells me how you are only "mad" about tanks and care very little or nothing at all about balance, enjoy it.
    So the guy with 4 out of 5 of his most played champions being Front-Liners, is angry because Tank nerf. Well color me supriz'd. I dont hate Tanks. Check my stats, Makoa and Ruckus are among my most played. Tanks needed to be rebalanced. Thats the truth, my friend.

    You dont think this will be tested and adjusted so that Tanks are still needed? You sure seem sure this will ruin the game without even trying it. I get that you love 2-3 Tank Meta, since you are a Tank main. But dont you say I dont care about balance, is quite dishonest of you, since you clearly dont give a toss unless it affects the champions you play. =_=

  2. #32
    Member Viscount kingasce13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the middle of somewhere
    Posts
    491
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,340, Level: 51
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SA-X View Post
    Community: "Tyra is a worst Viktor", Hi-Rez: "Ok lets buff her range (because yeah, that will be enough to put her a out of the bottom of the meta), but wait, lets buff Viktor even more than her (again)". Also, how many patches to adress that sh*t Legendary that is Seris Soul Collector, but hey who cares is "just a healer" like Bird says,
    Man Bird gives off some of the worst character info hell his last character tier list had Sha Lin at A tier and Barik S. Yeah enough said.
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Androxius
    Favorite Damage: Cassie Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Rukus Ash

  3. #33
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    44
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,163, Level: 18
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I'm worried about the wrecker changes. If that it is going to make FLs feel useless. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out but this tank killing patch seems overkill. It's gonna be hard to play Ash and Inara now. On the bright side of things he new champ looks really cool and I can't wait to play him.

  4. #34
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Level
    1
    Points: 66, Level: 1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    You can have an opinion about Bird's tier list Kingasce13 but is a fact that Seris is just a healer and offers too little outside of heals and her Soul Collector is completely trash, and dont get me started about Tyra (and her ninja nerf with the diminishing return of First Blood + Life Rip) and other cuestionable changes like the stackable Cauterize.
    Last edited by SA-X; 10-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.

  5. #35
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    46
    Level
    5
    Points: 253, Level: 5
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    FINALLY A GOOD PATCH. Lord, thank god it wasn't A STRAIGHT HOUR OF SKINS like the last patch was.
    You're not losing because your teammates are bad, you're losing because you're not good enough to carry them.

  6. #36
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Level
    14
    Points: 710, Level: 14
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post
    • E.G. a player has 4 movement speed bonuses: 30%, 20%, 20%, and 10%. The player is guaranteed to get the full value from the 30% bonus, the other will diminish on top of that 30%. Their total movement speed will be 55.00%.
    I may be wrong but it looks like you've used the wrong formula in this movement speed example. 55% is what you get when you use the formula for 'all other attributes'. If you use the formula for movement speed it works out as 62.3%

  7. #37
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    182
    Level
    15
    Points: 858, Level: 15
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    I like the new Champ. Hopefully he'll fill a niche for those who want to take the fight nice and close

    I like the diminishing returns bit. I mean it's a lot better than the old way of just using the fastest speed and dropping the rest, etc.

    And I love that attributes that oppose will now sensibly work across from each other. Finally. Finally. Finally!

    I also like the way wrecker's being fitted out to size down all tanks. This takes a lot of pressure of Cauterize being the 'must have'. Now there's actually a fair split of options and some thoughts to go with them. I mean it'll need a bit of team planning to figure who gets what? But that's just fine.

    I'm not a fan of Barik's changes. Didn't seem like he was all peaches before this. But maybe it's just the way I play him?

    Buck's a bit of a mix. I mean I don't like seeing damage go up for anyone. I'm a fan of bigger health pools and longer fights. Just seems a lot more fun to blaze away at each other for more than a half-second per fight.

    Kinessa's speed wasn't something I'd ever noticed. But then again I'm usually too far away from her to notice any of that

    Maeve's moving in the right direction. Lower knife damage was needed. And increasing her Cat Burglar damage was a good balance to that. She really was getting out of hand. Now all we need is some damage drop off. So she'll act her part most of the time.

    Thanks for giving Torvald a limit to his range. Man that's a help for sure.

    I'm glad Tyra got to deal damage from further away. As a champ with no escape that makes sense for her. Now she'll have to wrestle with dodging close enough to toss her fire and then can back up to a safer distance.

    My gut reaction is that Viktor didn't need these changes. I'd want him to have to use his hustle more. Come close and run back. That sort of thing. Eh. Whatever.

    Thank you for giving Zhin a more obvious visual on counter! I appreciate that a lot

    I get why the shields were lowered if wrecker no longer punches through them so fast. I mean that's reasonable enough (assuming I'm understanding it's now a frontline effect and not a shield effect)

  8. #38
    Member Viscount SnakeNox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    407
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,419, Level: 61
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by brainbows View Post
    finally a good patch.
    I KNOW, Right!?

  9. #39
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    105
    Level
    32
    Points: 2,874, Level: 32
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's a cool patch, it's nice you're making major overhauls like with Buck, I think it's the right direction, just one thing made me chuckle

    Base speed increased from 380 to 385

    I'm sure he will benefit from the 1.31% increase in movement speed

  10. #40
    Member Baronet Rhaenxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Level
    35
    Points: 3,222, Level: 35
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeNox View Post
    So the guy with 4 out of 5 of his most played champions being Front-Liners, is angry because Tank nerf. Well color me supriz'd. I dont hate Tanks. Check my stats, Makoa and Ruckus are among my most played. Tanks needed to be rebalanced. Thats the truth, my friend.

    You dont think this will be tested and adjusted so that Tanks are still needed? You sure seem sure this will ruin the game without even trying it. I get that you love 2-3 Tank Meta, since you are a Tank main. But dont you say I dont care about balance, is quite dishonest of you, since you clearly dont give a toss unless it affects the champions you play. =_=
    And because i like to play tanks my opinion has a bias for them? you sure judge people in the wrong way...

    I complaining about how they handle the frontline meta issue, not the nerf, you would get that conclusion if you read my previous post more carefully.

    Again, work on that reading comprehension, this change wouldnt make tank useless, that was clearly stated in my post, is a wrong way to fix the tank meta but is far from making them useless, it makes useless tanks who doesnt have any shields, inara is going to suffer a lot to the point of needing a rebalance/rework because a single item is a direct counter to earthen guard, her primary tanking method.

    They nerfed multiple times champions that i like to play the most and didnt complain a single time, my complain comes for how poorly this approach to balance is executed.

    Im not angry, im not a tank main (i just enjoy tanks in most games) and i dont love the tank meta so stop judging people without knowing anyting about them and stop putting words in my mouth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •