Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 61 Patch Notes | October 18th. 2017

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    - Terminus: He's going to need a buff. I guarantee it. He doesn't have a big health pool or shielding, and he's freaking melee. Sure he's got a nice ult, but other than that I don't really see big potential in him whatsoever. Even then the ult is easy to counter as well. In my opinion, he looks like he'll be around C tier. It doesn't help that Shatterfall has a bug that I noticed when he was being tested out that makes the damage potential with it almost nonexistent.

- Barik: I guess these nerfs somewhat make sense, but... I don't think they understand that he only has 3400 health.

- Buck Rework: They called it a straight-up buff on the stream. I kind of disagree with that one. Now he's WAY easier to kill than he used to be, making him less able to get in his optimal range. Plus, his ult is basically Tyra's ult now. Uhm... What the fuck Hi-Rez? You literally almost copied her ult ENTIRELY.

- Kinessa: WHY DID THAT NEED A NERF? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

- Maeve: I very much disagree with the midnight changes, but otherwise the changes make sense. She now has, practically objectively, the worst ultimate in the entire game.

- Talus: I think somebody hit the bong a bit too hard with the Faustian Bargain buff, but the Punch nerf is appreciated... I guess...

- Torvald: If people still think he's higher than B+ with this change, I don't know how they could be not retarded.

- Tyra: Buffs are nice, but these are the WRONG KIND. Whenever Hi-Rez actually reads the community's reccomendations, she may get above C tier. May is the key word.

- Viktor: How was this in ANY WAY necessary? Just give Viktor a Sniper Rifle already if you want him to have high DPS at longer than medium range... No, DO NOT get ideas from that.

- Zhin: What does that even mean?

- PTS-only changes: IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT. I wouldn't be surprised in the SLIGHTEST that if the card released, Frontlines were completely obsolete... I had a suggestion that made way more sense, and wasn't downright DISCRIMINATORY. As a Barik main, I actually find the new Wrecker OFFENSIVE. It OFFENDS me. not even joking.

Overall, a bad patch, but better than OB54 or OB60.

Banned Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 4
    the most disgusting thing...
    THE JENOS FACEBOOK SKIN... guys u serious
    the worst ever MM, and u create the FB skin ?
    LO-Rez back in action...
    btw terminus (or something) is funny
    Bad u r looking for money only...
    Very bad.

Banned Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 4
    Poor Barik.... GG and RIP to my main 23 lvl champ

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    What a minor maeve nerf. She still needs no real aim and where is her damage fall-off when you castrate torvald AGAIN? -.-

Chatbox fixed?

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Just my reply for you "SnakeNox":

The only good thing about those wrecker changes is you stoping to write anything against tanks for a whole year, which was starting to get annoying.

Inara, a champion with no mobility will get completely nullified by stacking cauterize with the new diminishing returns and wrecker takes care of her damage reduction, no one were buying wrecker against ruckus and torvald yet their shields are even lower now.

This is just a lazy fix and only makes one or two tanks viable to hold the point, i know tanks were strong and in need of a nerf but you, being happy about that change tells me how you are only "mad" about tanks and care very little or nothing at all about balance, enjoy it.
    Last edited by Rhaenxys; 10-13-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaenxys View Post
    Just my reply for you "SnakeNox":

The only good thing about those wrecker changes is you stoping you post anything against tanks for a whole year, which was starting to get annoying.

Inara, a champion with no mobility will get completely nullified by stacking cauterize with the new diminishing returns and wrecker takes care of her damage reduction, no one were buying wrecker against ruckus and torvald yet their shields are even lower now.

This is just a lazy fix and only makes one or two tanks viable to hold the point, i know tanks were strong and in need of a nerf but you, being happy about that change tells me how you are only "mad" about tanks and care very little or nothing at all about balance, enjoy it.
    Who are you talking too?
    Last edited by Wallachia; 10-13-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Androxius
    Favorite Damage: Cassie Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Rukus Ash

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Who are you talking too?
    I clearly mention the guy name in my post...

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Can you guys just rework Tyra instead of giving h er these meaningless changes that still leave her sucking? You even went ahead and gave Buck her ultimate..

Quote Originally Posted by DDosX View Post
    Poor Barik.... GG and RIP to my main 23 lvl champ
    I can do fine with Barik with both of those changes. The tinkerin damage especially was pretty stupid. I'd chip damage and flanks harder than they'd chip me.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Community: "Tyra is a worst Viktor", Hi-Rez: "Ok lets buff her range (because yeah, that will be enough to put her a out of the bottom of the meta), but wait, lets buff Viktor even more than her (again)". Also, how many patches to adress that sh*t Legendary that is Seris Soul Collector, but hey who cares is "just a healer" like Bird says,
    Last edited by SA-X; 10-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    RIP this FPS game ;-(
    HiRez: Please, for the love of the game, abort Operation: Money-Grab!