Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Console Open Beta 60 Patch Notes | October 10th, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by mjacobs92 View Post
    That's too much damage for a Flanker, not sure about that change, he's OP now!!!
    You say that, but have you met Meave? What about Skye? What about Evie? They all deal tons of damage, yet still not as much as a damage type. 110 is not much of an increase, but it was much needed. Plus you say he's OP now, but he has been since day 1 release, if you knew what you were doing with him. They just made it easier for people who don't know how to use him (I've seen some pretty bad Talus players) to manage kills.

Also on another note, Talus players suck. Not one person playing as Talus has managed to kill me, people have complained so long about how Skye is over powered, but have you met Meave, Meave slaughters most any champion. Way more OP than Skye and I don't think they are OP. Talus get's set down easily, Meave deals tons of damage, but takes a sec to throw again. Skye doesn't do much damage in a single hit, she is damage over time, easily countered. Most people that complain are only upset cause they die right and left to these champions.

On a different note, when we gonna fix the respon timer. That shit is on crack, one death is 5 secs, the next is 12, the next is 6. It's fucking everywhere, like shit man. lolz
    Last edited by Im_Stelevein; 10-12-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Stelevein View Post
    You say that, but have you met Meave? What about Skye? What about Evie? They all deal tons of damage, yet still not as much as a damage type. 110 is not much of an increase, but it was much needed. Plus you say he's OP now, but he has been since day 1 release, if you knew what you were doing with him. They just made it easier for people who don't know how to use him (I've seen some pretty bad Talus players) to manage kills.

Also on another note, Talus players suck. Not one person playing as Talus has managed to kill me, people have complained so long about how Skye is over powered, but have you met Meave, Meave slaughters most any champion. Way more OP than Skye and I don't think they are OP. Talus get's set down easily, Meave deals tons of damage, but takes a sec to throw again. Skye doesn't do much damage in a single hit, she is damage over time, easily countered. Most people that complain are only upset cause they die right and left to these champions.

On a different note, when we gonna fix the respon timer. That shit is on crack, one death is 5 secs, the next is 12, the next is 6. It's fucking everywhere, like shit man. lolz
    Take a look at my second post on this thread, I said almost all of the Flankers are OP now.

So you're saying that Talus is OP since his release but he also needed that 110 DPS buff WTF? LOL!

I know that 110 DPS is not much but man his weapon is too fast specially when using Overcharge with no reload, he might needed a slight increase, but not that much IMO!

Actually no, Talus players don't suck, I got 2 Top Plays with him just from my 2nd and 3rd time playing him, and I can't flank for shit, also met a player who is Level 2 Talus that got more than 40 kills and died only once or twice more than one time, I know that all Flankers deal a lot of damage now that's what I said before, but Talus is the fastest among them, Skye is OP, she's always banned in Comp. Maeve just needs some damage falloff and she's done.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I really hate the new map you buff talus WTF and you have not nurf skye again like the 30000000 other patch you do! Oh and the onslaught overtime was really fun but you remove it! worst update

You can do better next time but the game remain good even with it's faults

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by katanna666 View Post
    I really hate the new map you buff talus WTF and you have not nurf skye again like the 30000000 other patch you do! Oh and the onslaught overtime was really fun but you remove it! worst update

You can do better next time but the game remain good even with it's faults
    I agree, but no the overtime had to go, it was making Onslaught so bad...