Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate Evie guide!

Member Sovereign Prince Eloxist's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

The ultimate Evie guide!

Do you want to have the best mobility in the game? Do you want to be the reason why people make a forum account to complain? Do you want to play as one of the best girls in the realm? Then you should play Evie! And this guide will help you master the art of making your enemies pull their hair out!

First things first, you must understand her General stats:

HP: 1800 Evie has the lowest base health in the game and meanwhile its just 200 HP under most other flanks and damages it makes a HUGE difference. If Strix or Kinessa hit you, suprise! You are at 600 health, Bomb king can 2 shot you. Drogoz shreds you, Viktor has to aim at you for 1.5 seconds and you are gone and most characters can easily kill you if they get the first shot in, to make it worse, that is IF you have full health. This means Evie cannot show her face anywhere besides the enemy backlines or when everyone is too busy fighting to pay attention or aid anyone you jump on.

Movement speed: Evie only has at her disposal an average 365 movement speed. Meaning that you need to be using Blink and Soar smartly but also as often as possible to remain mobile.

Playstyle: Meanwhile some flanks are capable of hanging out near the front lines even if they should not, Evie can only rely on being on the backlines doing pokes at supports, damages and other squishy targets at mid-range while changing positions constantly to be a slippery target and waste the enemies time. This is what makes her so hated at times, she can deal damage or even get a kill and slip away when people start firing at her. Against higher skilled enemies this will be what you do a lot of the time, due to them grouping up a lot. When the time is right and you see a couple of enemies at low health you need to go for as many kills as you can but most importantly than getting kills you need to know when to back up to remain as an annoyance for the enemy team. You want to be a peddle in their socks if you die, they will be relieved.

Things to look out for: As mentioned, Evie only has 1800 HP with no way to increase it, meaning that; she more than other characters needs to pay attention to where every member of the enemy team is, anyone can kill you if they get the first shot in, even supports. You want to always be behind, you never want anyone to sneak up on you, I recommend that you keep close attention at the respawn timer of the enemy team to know when someone will leave spawn so you don’t get caught by someone going to the battlefield. She is especially weak to cripples, stuns and slows, be careful of characters like Grover, Inara, Jenos or anyone that can inflict quick CC on you.

Besides that, you don’t want to 1v1 someone from the front EVER, maybe with other flanks you can get away with that but not with Rice paper health Evie, in order to start a fight always make sure you get the first hit in, if that doesn’t happen and the enemy focuses you Flee. You don’t want to die, and now that player either needs to waste time hunting you down or just watching out constantly, taking poke shots at them is also a great way to mess with their patience and when they get impatient, you can kill them easily.

You should also never waste time or sit on a place for a long time; you have to always be doing stuff.

Don’t bother with Front lines or enemy flanks: Like in most guides, this depends on the situation, but let’s say that you bump into an enemy flank’s face, you should just ignore them, most of them out DPS you and if you miss one shot you are as good as dead, of course as mentioned ANY class can do that if you go face to face with them, it’s not that I say “always ignore them” but since flanks are mobile and can be hard to hit, you should always get the drop on them first or when their HP is low enough (Enough for you to 2 shot them, that is ideal). With frontlines you should only consider attacking them when there aren’t any other targets or they are on low health, ALWAYS attack anyone else besides a front line if you can and even then it’s a good idea to just leave them to your teammates (given they are alive) and try to go dismount the other members of their team.

Now, moving on to her skills!

Ice Staff (LMB):
    Deals 930 damage each second and explodes in an area on impact.

At first some people think "WOW 930 A HIT? THAT IS OP AF" But that is not true, despite it being 930 damage per hit and having a radius of explosion Evie has no other damaging moves nor CC (Besides her ult) and the radius isn't nothing to be hyped about either. Its damage spreads out quickly doing as little as 140 damage a hit. Meaning that in order to get those kills you need to get direct shots, most of your kills won't rely on the explosion radius itself and she also doesn’t have good DPS either, it’s 1 shot every second, that is poor DPS in comparison with other flanks (Atleast until Hi-rez makes her semi-automatic…), since as mentioned it’s her only damaging move.

A thing I recommend is playing Evie when your team is full of Haven classes so you can always deal full damage (you don’t want the enemy taking blast shields). It also becomes inaccurate in midair for some dumb reason.

Note: Some people think that sniping with Evie is the most efficient way to play her, this is completely false. It might work against people that blindly rush the point, but versus competent enemies; this will not work, not to mention that you have almost no impact playing this way.

Poking from a distance = Good and efficient way to spend time while waiting to dive an enemy.

Only sniping = Nu-uh, inefficient, boring and will contribute almost nothing to the fight.

Blink (Q):
    Teleport forward a short distance.

Blink is a simple skill that gets the job done. It moves you from point A to point B in a split second you can hold the button to prepare it and see where you will blink at and teleport when you release it. (Watch out though you can only teleport to a place that you have line of sight to, so watch out for walls and aim properly if you want to blink trough small places).

However two things that people don't consider is that the base distance of blink is Pathetic it gets you nowhere making the teleport card a must on most builds (at least for my playstyle). It also has a 0.2 pre teleport delay and if you think 0.2 seconds is too small for something to happen, bugs and lag compensation will make you think otherwise.

Soar (F):
    Hop on your staff and take flight for 2 seconds.

To me, this is Evie's signature move And it's so much fun being able to move freely for 2 seconds is great, it has a 10 second cooldown though so don't use it carelessly, you don't want to find a situation where all of your skills are on cooldown, that is a death sentence for Evie. One thing that people don't seem to understand is that just like in fantasy stories; you can shot the goddam witch down and most skilled players will attempt and succeed at this, that’s where you need to bring out the good ol' zig zag movement or simply remain unpredictable, it last for 2 seconds as mentioned and sometimes that might feel too long, just right or too little. A tip I can give you is that you should explore the map with other characters until you know it perfectly, being able to pin point vantage points is the core element of Evie, since she can literally fly to them.

Ice block (RMB):
    Become immune to all damage for 3s. Cannot move or attack.

Now I am on very difficult terms with this skill, on one side I hate it and want it changed for something else, on another hand I see that it has quite a few important uses.

Stalling an objective, becoming immune to ultimates or very damaging skills, become the focus fire of a team that you have annoyed only to stall 3 seconds for you team to kill them, cleanse all status effects and become immune to further ones (That includes cauterize), simply use it to wait for Blink/soar to get off cooldown and many more.

But it makes you a sitting duck, people can predict when you will come out, or simply have quick reactions and shred your 1800 (or even lower at that moment) health, there are plenty of things that counter it and that are fairly popular, the best tip I can give you is cancel it at unpredictable times NEVER wait for the 3 seconds for it to go away.

A note for supports: if you are able to, heal an Evie while she is in her Iceblock, it will take less than 2 seconds and she will never be affected by cauterize while in it, don’t force yourself to do that though.

Ice Storm (Ultimate):
    Fire a massive ice storm that lasts 4 seconds

( It deals 40 damage every 0.25 seconds, 160 DPS, 640 damage in total. Also cripples and slows enemies by 50%)

This ultimate is weird. It can either be extremely good or downright useless. You gain it fairly quickly; you get 6% ult charge per LMB hit, so that means that you need to land 16 - 17 hits to get it fully so don't hesitate to use it.

The problem with it starts when you notice that it has a cast time and that it comes out around you. This combined with the fact that Evie is a 1800 health champion, you can't do anything until the casting is done, and it practically has no range at all makes it for a very risky move if you are using it on a crowded area to aid your team (A 50% slow and cripple can be useful) it also only does 640 damage which is... not a lot, especially since people can just walk out of it.

From my experience, the best use of this skill to use it to kill supports and other important targets, you can perfectly kill someone during that ultimate. 160 damage per second from the ult + your 930 damage can kill most targets in 2 seconds.

Something else to note is that you can cast it in midair. But from my experience that just wastes more time on the ult and can sometimes move to somewhere you didn't want it to. (The ideal trick is to time it so you start casting it in the air and when you fall to the ground the casting is over and you can reposition yourself)

Now let’s talk about the loudouts you can use!

First of all, there are a lot of ways to play Evie and all of them will depend on the map, enemy team comp, your comp and most importantly: What you feel comfortable with.

Reprieve:
    "You heal 300 health per second during Ice block"

The default card. It gives you a second life essentially, but makes you predictable since you need to wait for it to end to get the full heal. You shouldn't take it if they have plenty of characters that can burst you down easily. I also consider it the "Training wheels" of the character.

This card also allows you to tip the scales in a 1v1; putting the person in a weird spot if they are injured, if they stay: they will have to fight an Evie that will have more than half of her health. If they flee: They risk being chased down by Evie, however it might work against you since reinforcements might arrive and you should always count on that when you are fighting good players. (Not to mention it’s an awful choice to go into Iceblock if you are against: Bomb king, Drogoz, Mal’damba, Sha-ling, Kinessa, etc. It’s not hard to take you down, a well-timed shot (or just people duct taping their LMB while aiming at you) will injure you greatly or even kill you.

Wormhole
    "Blink may be used a second time within 4s to return to the initial casting location"

This one is my favorite; it plays mind games with the enemy and makes them have a headache, even if they predict that you are going to go back they waste quite a bit of time. (It also works really well with Flicker IV, 600 health almost instantly is great)

The downside to this card is well, if you use it to get to point A to point B, blink will be on an 8 second cooldown, which is terrible. It’s also fundamental that you get Teleport IV with this legendary, blink distance got nerfed quite heavily as a result; this card was also nerfed in a way.

Over the moon
    “Deal 20% more damage for 3s after Soar ends"

Now this card is a bit weird I think it’s good but it has several problems that aren’t related to the card itself.

I really do like this card and I’ve been using it a bit recently whenever I get a chance to play Evie, my main problem with it it’s that its a High-risk, High reward card.

To explain myself, you usually use Blink to go to a vantage point and Soar to escape/reposition. But this card changes those roles, meaning that you use Soar to go to a vantage point, shot, get a kill and either reposition again or use blink to escape.

This allows Evie to become a hyper mobile champion… if you get a kill. With the two other cards even if you don't get a kill you can escape with Soar, trick the enemy with Wormhole double blink or use Iceblock as a safeguard, but if you mess up slightly you might not be able to escape with Blink due to the short distance it now covers, Iceblock will not heal you and might even kill you and Soar will be on a 6 – 7 ish second cooldown at that point.

Not only does it reverse the roles of the abilities but it also requires a few cards to work properly, (Killing frost III – IV is MANDATORY for this build)

The last problem I have with it is that most people that try it get a tunnel vision problem, meaning that they focus solely on getting a kill and forget about the position of the enemy team, which can get them killed very often. But once you dominate the ins and outs of the character or just jump straight into this card when starting to play Evie and you learn it, you will be a monster.

Extra note:The maximum amount of shots you can fire with the damage bonus is 3.

Loudout cards

Alright! Now with the legendary cards explained I will explain the cards, that in my opinion are the most crucial to have in your loudouts.

Teleport: The range of blink is increased by 10/20/30/40%

Man, this card was nerfed too heavily, the distance that blink covers is really bad by itself so I personally almost always run this card on level IV to increase the distance and reach most places, especially with Wormhole.

Flicker: Blink heals you for 75/150/225/300

This card is very handy in about any build, I usually use it on level III and IV and if you are running wormhole you should always max this card (600 Health in total every 4 seconds! ~) but you can use it on level II, I wouldn’t recommend it on level I because it wouldn’t make much impact, but if you need a fodder card, it could do the trick.

Killing frost: Kills reduce the cooldown of Soar by 25/50/75/100%

This is my favorite card, it allows Evie to become hyper mobile even after the blink nerf, you kill someone, hop on your broom and fly to a different spot then you rinse and repeat, this card works like a charm with Over the moon as mentioned, but you should always try to sneak this card in your loudouts even if it’s just level I (I’d recommend having it atleast at level II though)

Swift witch: Increase the flight speed of soar by 5/10/15/20%

Simple card that gets good results, this makes Evie harder to track down while in Soar due to the increase in speed, it also allows you to cover more grown quicker, the only bad thing is that you need to commit quite a bit to this card, level II is noticeable but not that much but level III is.

Great distance: Increase the duration of Soar by .5/1/1.5/2 seconds.

Even at level 1 this card makes a difference. If you need a fodder card, don’t think it twice, this is your candidate.

Impact: Kill reduce active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40%

I mean, it’s a good card but it needs a few points to work well. At level II it can essentially reset blink after you get a kill, works as a fodder card too.

Frigid field: Gain 5/10/15/20% damage reduction for 2 seconds when Iceblock ends.

You should only use this one for a reprieve build; only put 2 points into it, that’s enough to make a difference. I guess it also works as a fodder card for other builds I personally don’t use it. This one is not essential but I put it here because it’s useful if people want to start with Reprieve.

The rest of the cards can be used at levels you feel comfortable, you should ignore: Chilled, Cold Acclimation, Howling gale and keep moving I personally have not found a use for them, that just my opinion though.

Items

We are almost done with this guide but now I’ll explain what items you should prioritize as Evie:

Defense:

Illuminate: I can count with my fingers the times I’ve had to buy this; it’s useful against Strix, Sha-ling, Seris and Skye. Because the first 3 are targets you will be aiming for a lot. But it’s often useful to spend your credits elsewhere.

Resilience: I personally only buy this if there is a Jenos, Grover, Mal’damba or Torvald in the opposite team, those can really screw you up; However most often than not you will be able to flee Grumpy bombs, Ash’s knockback and other forms of CC easily, but it’s always welcomed to get Res if you see a combination of those characters in the opposite team.

Blast Shields: If there is a Drogoz or Bomb king in the other team, get this. Bomb king can 2 shot you from full health, with this you will be able to survive, even if it’s a low health. That is, if you feel comfortable with that choice and if they are giving you a lot of trouble.

Haven: This will be the item that you get most of the time, hitscans are your nemesis, they can shot you down when you soar or from close to midrange, being able to live longer against them is always welcome.

Overall, defense items are nice but you should only buy them when you think you really need them, living longer is always great.

Utility

Master riding: I’ve been buying this one rather often now, level 1 is enough to get you where you need to go quickly, especially since you will be going on flanking routes more often than not and the quicker you can trough those the better.

Morale Boost: You already gain your ultimate very quickly as mentioned, I rarely buy this because it’s a bit overkill but hey, it’s not a bad option if you want to torment a support or damage class. At level 1 you get 7% ult charge per hit (14 hits). At level 2 you get 8% ult charge per hit (12 hits) and at level 3 you get 9% ult charge per hit (only 11 hits!) The number of hits decreases even more if you have bonus damage of any kind.

Nimble: Eh… I mean it’s an option but the others are way better.

Chronos: I used to buy this a lot but now I mostly buy Master riding, it works well with a reprieve loudout and reduces the cooldown of blink by a bit, also Soar which is important. Get level 1 if you really want too, level 2 at max but honestly credits are well spent elsewhere.

Healing

Rejuvenate: Never get this, most supports already take less 2 two seconds to fully heal you.

Veteran: I’ve never seen an Evie with this and if I ever do I will be angry, your health is rice paper, and the extra healing you get from this is so little it does not make a difference.

Kill to heal: This one is great, at level 3 it’s 50% of your HP and even at level 1 it gives you a juicy 300 health.

Life rip: More often than not, this is the item I buy for Evie, you deal 930 damage per hit, 1116 with Over the moon, even at level 1 it’s 90 – 111 health gained back, which gives you quite a bit of sustain in a battle, especially at level 2 and 3.

Attack

Bulldozer: Never buy this, you deal 930 damage per shot, that’s already enough to one hit destroy most buildings.

Cauterize: This item will often be the first one you buy (this one or Master riding/Healing item if you aren’t sure of what your team will go with), it’s important to have because you will be jumping on supports a lot, they often have sustain and that makes them hard to kill, you want to remove that sustain so they are easy to kill, having this also prevents a healer from saving someone you injured.

Wrecker: Surprisingly enough, wrecker is actually good on Evie, at level 2 you can insta destroy a Torvald’s shield, you also deal a juicy amount of damage to deployable shields. You often won’t take it, but if your team forgot that shields exist and you still have not bought an attack Item, go for it, it might help quite a bit in a fight.

Deft hands: No.

Matchups

Like it would be expected in any match you will be going against enemy characters, Evie; like any other character has good and bad matchups I personally believe that she can kill and be countered by almost all the cast and only really struggles against a few, so I will be talking about the few that can counter you.

Androxus

This guy has and still is one of Evie’s strongest counters, even more now that his fire rate got buffed; he can just delete Evie in a matter of seconds and is one of the only characters in the game that has the ability to chase you down (kinda).

If you are against a good Andro, you should do two things:

1)Pray

2)Be aware of his position and health any time that you can. Look around corners with third person emotes/mounts, never engage him head on and try to get the jump on him only when he is 1 or 2 shots from dying.

Barik

His turrets will be a bit of trouble for you (maybe less now because they nerfed them on OB61 and won’t autolock to you when you Soar, THANKS A LOT FOR THAT) but thankfully you should be able to 1 or 2 shot them, so try to do that a lot, it will help you and your teammates. He is also one of the only frontlines that you can actually try to kill, again not your main priority but I’ve won fights against full health Bariks a lot of times, especially with Over the Moon.

Bomb king

He can 2 shot you but you can 3 shot him. Be careful against a good Bomb king since he will be one of your main targets if he is in a game. Grumpy and Poppy bombs should not be a problem to avoid as Evie.

Cassie

Not much can be said that is not known already. Remain mobile so she can’t get a roll reset. I’ve fought against good Cassies and if you are good enough the matchup is usually defined by who can get the first shot in, the best thing you can do is just distract her, she cannot ignore you or you will be able to kill her easily, mess up her exaction shots with Iceblock.

Drogoz

He can shred you if he gets the chance, he is especially deadly with Fusillade. Try to shot him out of the sky when he is not focusing you. Never go into Iceblock againts this guy unless it's to avoid getting hit by Salvo or fire spit.

Evie (only useful in casual)

She can do what you can, she can also 2 shot you, if you know the character it should not be a problem, also if she iceblocks and you have your ult: Use it, it will screw her up.

Grover

THIS. FREAKING. TREE: He can screw you up BIG time with his RMB (even more with deep roots) and he can also kill you so quickly with the axes if they hit you from a distance. He also has a good amount of health which makes him obnoxious to take out, if you see this guy on the other team: Take cauterize, no buts.

Inara

Watch out for Warden Field, especially if she has the legendary.

Jenos

Watch out for void Grip, you can cancel it with a quick iceblock.

Lex

His aimbot does more than half of your health… he also only needs to hit you with 4-5 shots to kill you… Screw this dumb character. Get the drop on him first and use your mobility smartly, he only has a slide so he won’t be able to chase you down well enough to kill you.

Lian

Never fight her head on. She has 2 autoaims that do nearly half of your health; she can also kill you if you soar away with the press of 2 buttons. Really dumb but she is easy to kill if you get her from the back, most of the time she won’t be able to do anything, once you get used to doing that Lian is a joke.

Maeve

She no longer 2 shots you (Thanks Hi-rez) but she can still burst you down very quickly. Predict where she is going to land when she jumps, or if you are good enough predict her air movement and shot her in midair, I also recommend you blink a lot when you are against Maeve, try to not Iceblock if she has pounce off cooldown but if she doesn’t just shot her when you get out of it.

Makoa

If he hooks you spam that RMB for Iceblock to activate, you can survive after getting hooked but it’s really hard. Other than that, don’t challenge him.

Torvald

Nullify fucks you, stay away from him.

Zhin

If he counters, blink behind him and shot him. You can easily counter Zhin, he has nowhere near as much mobility as you do. So if you encounter one that is giving your team trouble, try to kill him as much as you can. But be careful of his burst damage, it does nearly all of your health.

Conclusion:

Evie is a very strong character but she is hard to master , just because you can get away from people that don't know how to deal with her properly does not mean you will be able to get away from good players.

She has the lowest health pools and not-so-great DPS but her mobility is the best and that is capable of making up for it, she is not a duelist meaning she can't 1v1 any character but if she gets the first hit in or attacks an injured character they better say hello to the respawn timer.

She can be countered by most if not all of the cast but she can kill most if not all of the cast given the right circumstances.

Her 3 legendaries are good and she has a lot of good loudout cards which have uses on different skill levels, compositions and maps so she is rather versitile.

Also, she is bugged as hell at the moment, Hi-rez fix her please.

But thats about it, hope this guide is helpful!
    Last edited by Eloxist; 10-16-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Thank you for killing my favorite character and the game.
    No reason to play anymore.
    Good to know you want your game to be an E-sport but balance for Bronze players.

Some stuff that might help!
    The ultimate Evie guide!
    Haven and Blast shields damage reduction charts
    List of Evie's current bugs
    How to properly fix Evie. Join the discussion!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I gotta bookmark this page. A long, detailed guide of Evie is something this forum was missing! Thanks for the long hard work of making this, Eloxist!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOzzy View Post
    I gotta bookmark this page. A long, detailed guide of Evie is something this forum was missing! Thanks for the long hard work of making this, Eloxist!
    Thanks Ozzy! : D
    Good to know you want your game to be an E-sport but balance for Bronze players.

The ultimate Evie guide!

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Overdrive
    Nice!
    I would rep you but I already did in your other post
    Hate on me all you want for defending Hi-Rez. I'll be Dr. Yoshi v2

Join the no bumping movement!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    No, bump is against the rules, alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachihuahua
    OPPRESSION!

Supreme Ruler of the Paladins Forums Discord

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Uh, oh, another Evie's guide... I am SO afraid they would suggest to go sniping...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    Note: Some people think that sniping with Evie is the most efficient way to play her, this is completely false. It might work against people that blindly rush the point, but versus competent enemies; this will not work, not to mention that you have almost no impact playing this way.
    Poking from a distance = Good and efficient way to spend time while waiting to dive an enemy.
    Only sniping = Nu-uh, inefficient, boring and will contribute almost nothing to the fight.
    Ok, adding it in my FAQ thread!

By the way, I've especially love this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    This allows Evie to become a hyper mobile champion… if you get a kill.
    That is also my concern. A good team means you'll get tons of assists (not useful to reset the cooldown). A bad team means you'll constantly die, since enemies are full life when you engage it, but blink is short and soar is not resetting.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>here<<<

MM community questions are here! >>>here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Uh, oh, another Evie's guide... I am SO afraid they would suggest to go sniping...

Ok, adding it in my FAQ thread!
    Haha! Thanks ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    By the way, I've especially love this part:

That is also my concern. A good team means you'll get tons of assists (not useful to reset the cooldown). A bad team means you'll constantly die, since enemies are full life when you engage it, but blink is short and soar is not resetting.
    Yep, thats were the problem starts with Evie. The card with most potential isn't all that consistent and the Wormhole card, that is mostly used by people that mastered Evie is consistent but uses a skill that is bugged.

The ultimate Evie guide!

Member Duke
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points
    Although this is a really good guide, I will never play Evie whatsoever, but awesome for making it

Btw, why does it look very familiar with one that I know of
    Currently at Mastery 23 1/4 with Maeve and growing...(Mastery 21 before OB 58)
    #of Blades
    I will always stand by this champion....
    Raeve + Dreamhack <3
    Kill Compilations/ Life in Paladins: YouTube Channel
    My personal Maeve guide
    Also known as 'ProjectEC97'

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Thanks for this guide. Evie is my favourite flank character, since her playstyle is interesting and what I like on her is that she can melt shields like butter. I have trouble against Maeves, but its always a good feeling if i managed to 1on1 a Maeve with Evie.
    Support: Ying <3 <3 <3
    Flanker: Evie <3
    Damage: Ying
    Frontliner: Ash <3

#RevertTheYingNerfs

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    You don't need to melt shields. Just blink behind them ;-)
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>here<<<

MM community questions are here! >>>here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Not against damage dealers that wait behind them for me XD
    Support: Ying <3 <3 <3
    Flanker: Evie <3
    Damage: Ying
    Frontliner: Ash <3