Thread: [EU] Looking for 2 players

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7

[EU] Looking for 2 players

About us
    Greetings, I am the team captain of Flare. We are making an European (PC) team, we are looking for 2 players who want to improve and learn to play as a team. I will answer some stuff you might be wondering but if you have any other question I will answer it as well! We are planning to start training 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) 1 hour each of those days at the very least. We will try to spend more time as we improve and take it more and more serious, but being honest everyone has a job or school so we won't ask you to be there 24/7 for us. So we will kick off with 1 hour/4 days a week. We will have time flexibility which means we can start training anywhere from 3pm to 10pm, and of course if sometimes we feel like making it longer we will.
    So you might be wondering what are we training for. So our team will be playing the ESL weekly tournament which is every Thursday and we will try to sign up for some more tournaments.
    Dream big? Sure, but keep your feet in the ground and don't expect to start winning everything, the beginning will be tough and we will have to fight our way through.
    Current members
    Azherot: Spanish, damage/support, Gold I.
    Erlaanz: Spanish, front liner/support, Diamond III.
    Sone4ever: Dutch, damage/flank, Gold III.
    What are we looking for
    We are looking for 2 players.
    Basic requirements: Rank doesn't matter a lot as long as you know how to play your role properly but let's say the minimum is Gold III, be 16 or older and don't be toxic, this last requirement is the most important one, we want to make a team to compete but the most important part is to always have fun so if during the test games with the people who want to join anyone is toxic or disrespectful toward any player he will be rejected we won't tolerate any kind of bad attitude in our team.
    Roles we are looking for: another front liner and someone who can use blast damage champions such as bomb king, drogoz or willo.

If you are interested you can find my Steam in my profile or simply reply to this topic.
    Cheers!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hey, I'm very interested in joining a team from EU in diamond V very close to rank up 76/100 points i can play any role that needed! but main damage and Flank add me in game my name is HeyWIN or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/RealHEYWIN/ looking to go forward with the game !! cheers

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    hello i am very interested in joining the team! i do in fact main drogoz, bk and willo and also improving my tanks as i play. i am never toxic, just dont see the point of being toxic, i do have collage from 9am - 4pm so the timing is really good for me only play 1 but i dont really play comp that much as i am practising my tanks also i play in eu hehe if you aer looking for someone like me then message me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/deverok115/ or message me in game when i come online (deverok115) so we can begin. really looking foward to be playing with you and your team mates )
    Rank~Diamond 3
    Dmg/Flank
    Youtube - Deverok115
    Twitch - Deverok115

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    How you're doing? Me and my friend Pofka would like to join. My rank is Platinum 5, friend's Gold 2. We can both communicate really well in english, we played a lot of games together so we're having insane synergy. My friend is a good frontliner as well as support. I'm usually a flanker, but I enjoy playing tanks as well. I think we would fit your team really well. We're classmates, we're both 17 y/o. We're not toxic and we know how to learn from mistakes.

Summary: Name - Flexnin and Pofka. Flexnin (me) - Flank/Tank main, Lex/Ash-Inara/(sometimes Drogoz), Platinum 5.
    Pofka (friend) - Tank/Support main, Fernando/Torvald/Pip-Seris, Gold 2. I hope you'll consider us inside your team, waiting for an answer ^>^
    Last edited by Flexnin; 10-14-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Glad to see some replies
    Thanks for your time everyone. We are excited about playing with you all, probably tomorrow or Monday we will be able to play with all the people who replied and see how it goes and how we do together as a team and if everything goes fine you know ;D
    Once again thanks everyone for your replies. In order to contact us just send me/Azherot (If I don't reply it's cuz during weekends I am busy sometimes, you can find him in my friendlist which is quite empty so it's a fast search ) a friend request in Steam and we will gladly reply any question you have.
    Cheers!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered
    Hey, i would be very interested in you're team, i like you're passion and motivation to play some ESL and tournaments.

About me:

Name: Sirin
    IGN: SirinYT
    age: 15 (age shouldn't be a problem, used to play with older people on tournaments since 11.)
    elo: around 2,2k
    Role/Main's: I play Frontline mostly (learning some other champs out of each role), im playing mostly Torvald/Makoa/Fernando
    http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/SirinYT/ranked

be sure to add me if you would be interested in me joining you're team

Sirin

Hello guys im 18 i main support but i can play other lanes too! Something about me.
    Name: Peter
    Game Name: DrunkDunk1
    E-mail: petros.manarolias@gmail.com

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2
    Hey iam Interested iam lvl 62 Dia 2 dropped arround 2100-2300 elo inagme name same as here

Hi,

I'm a new player to Paladins but I intend to play at a high level in competitive teamplay & competition qualifiers later on.
    I actually don't meet the minimum requirements but I take a chance anyway, since I know how fast I'm learning and how much determination I have.

Name: Janick
    In-game name: Comawhite75
    ELO: http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/Comawhite75

I've played a good amount of games in soloQ either competitive and casual and feel like I can't go any further with random people. I'm too attached in teamplay / strategic decisions to make it work with soloQ.
    I want to discuss strategy and I want to play with a competitive team to build a good synergie between my teammates and I.
    I've been playing competitively in GuildWars (5th European team for a season) and Starcraft 2 (had a Swedish sponsored team) and I now want to continue in the same direction with Paladins.

I've actually played 2d and 8h since I started, which is not a lot, but I've already got a good sense of situation awareness and of what is a good team synergie or not. I'm also aware of most of the popular picks/bans in competitive.
    I started playing more and more Torvald, Ruckus, Grover and Buck, I can fit these three roles pretty well I think.

My current weakness will be that I need to practice more champions so I can adapt more if everyone that I play well have been picked/banned.
    My strengths are that I've a good sense of what's going on overall and I'm pretty good at tank/support classes. I always keep an eye on my teammates especially when I'm playing Torvald.

I'll be happy to be part of your team if you think I can fit in!

See ya!

Janick