Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] The Greatest Hunt!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award

[Event] The Greatest Hunt!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! As promised, I am here with Wallachia Challenge once more. Edition 2 is called:

THE GREAT HALLOWEEN HUNT!

”No! My gold! Somebody took all my gold! Who would dare to steal from ME? You, over there. I heard some Halloween stories about how ghosts and other creatures usually appear and steal gold from those who are very rich and powerful, like me, of course. I’m sure one of those ghosts came by and stole all my gold. But that’s not the end. You will hunt those ghosts for me, nobody can steal from me and go unpunished, dead or alive. Find the ghost, get rid of it and BRING. MY. GOLD. BACK! I may or not give you a prize, if I’m in a good mood and you do a good job, of course.

Good luck and make those ghosts pay. I’m not really trusting you, but I WANT MY GOLD BACK!

- Drogoz”

Oh dear. Someone stole Drogoz’s gold. I don’t want to point any fingers, but I’m guessing Barik has something to do with it. Or has he? Well, I don’t know yet, it’s up to whoever gets this letter to find out. What will we do?

Rules

1. Search for Wallachia in game. I will be using one of the Halloween skins that come in the new Halloween chest OR I will be playing as Barik.

2. I will be, at random, either on NA or EU server, either in Siege or Payload modes.

3. If you see me in the same match, take a screenshot of the loading screen and post it in here. For any help with that, use imgur.com to upload your image.

4. Getting on the same team as me: 10 points. Getting on the opposing team: 5 points + 1 extra point per time you kill me. BONUS: If I get the play of the game while you find me YOUR SCORE WILL BE DOUBLED! Notice: I will be able to keep track of my death count and will be sure to keep a precise count of this aspect.

5. I will keep the score updated as the month goes. KEEP AN EYE IN THIS THREAD, RANDOM PRIZES WILL BE THROWN IN HERE, WHOEVER CLAIMS THEM FIRST WILL KEEP THEM.

6. By the end of the month, prizes will be given away. Basically, rank order will mean pick order. 1st place will be the first one to select a prize, 2nd one will choose after first one, and so forth.

7. You MUST have an active, non-banned forum account.

8. Available Prizes will be revealed by the end of the event, due to part of the event consisting of throwing random treasures. Be aware tho, that’s a good amount of people will be rewarded for participating.

9. This time THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS! You can hunt for me in the game as much as you want and rack up as much points as you think you can. Be aware, however, that, this time, I will not notify people when I’m online. You will have to use your hunting skills to track if I’m available or not. Hint: You will see me posting at random in the Official Discord Server when I’m about to get in. Tracking me in there means that you will have 50% chance of finding me online in the game. Having me on friends list will not help you, however, as I will be idling in lobby due to preparing for the event.

10. Wear sunscreen.

SUMMING UP:

1 - Keep an eye in this thread for random prizes.
    2 - Go play Casual Siege or Payload in NA or EU server and hope to get in the same match as I do.
    3 - Post a picture of the loading screen in here and I'll do the point counting.

FAQ

1. “What happened with the 5v5 event?”
    - My Paladins Line was disbanded.

2. “I play on Console, why have you forsaken me?”
    - I did not! The beautiful of this event is that you will also have console exclusive prizes in this thread!

3. “Why only 10 points for being on your team and 5 + kills for the opposing team? Wouldn’t it be better to have +1 point for killing you and 1 point for assisting you?”
    - I don’t have how to control who assists me on kills, and killing me repeatedly won’t be that hard. Believe it or not, both sides will have equal chances.

4. “Do you have a surprise for the apex of the event like you had in the last Wallachia Challenge?”
    - Oh yes I do. Trust me, I really do.

5. “Why can’t we know the prizes?”
    - You are investigating a robbery. It’s part of the theme. Besides, more prizes might be added as the event progresses.

6. “What if I can’t play to hunt you?”
    - As said, I will drop random prizes in here as well. Keep an eye for this thread.

7. “I’m from SEA server, why don’t you love us?”
    - First, I love only food. Second, my ping is ridiculously high on SEA. You will already have an easy enough time killing me on EU server (Unless I learn how to compensate lag in real time again).

8. “How do I know you aren’t a monster of skills?”
    - Check out my channel Palabang and see for yourself. Be aware that I record it on Brazilian server, which is not included in the event, but you CAN hunt me in there for fun to gauge my abilities and rack up points too.

9. “What do you think of Goku’s possible new form in DB Super?”
    - I don’t waste time thinking.

That said, ladies and gentlemen, GOOD LUCK! And be sure to impress Drogoz!
    Last edited by Wallachia; 10-02-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Member Duke
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points
    And what a surprise, I'm here first because I have been alert the whole time like I said in the Paladins Discord Server
    Last edited by emrahkutuk786; 10-02-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    Currently at Mastery 23 1/4 with Maeve and growing...(Mastery 21 before OB 58)
    #of Blades
    I will always stand by this champion....
    Raeve + Dreamhack <3
    Kill Compilations/ Life in Paladins: YouTube Channel
    My personal Maeve guide
    Also known as 'ProjectEC97'

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    God dammit. Emrah beat me.

Here we go again.....
    YEET

Member Duke
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlamingGhost View Post
    God dammit. Emrah beat me.
    I apologize
    Currently at Mastery 23 1/4 with Maeve and growing...(Mastery 21 before OB 58)
    #of Blades
    I will always stand by this champion....
    Raeve + Dreamhack <3
    Kill Compilations/ Life in Paladins: YouTube Channel
    My personal Maeve guide
    Also known as 'ProjectEC97'

Member Sovereign Prince Hexadermia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I'm very confused, do I just queue and hope MM puts me with you?
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:
    Frontlines: Fernando (20), Terminus
    Healers: Seris, Grohk and Damba

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:
    Damage: Tyra
    Flanks: Buck

Heading for Diamond I

Gold II > (500-ish tp later) Diamond V, nope, nope, noppity nope nope, hiatus.

#FreeTheNando! We shall not let his face be hidden behind a dumb mask

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexadermia View Post
    I'm very confused, do I just queue and hope MM puts me with you?
    Yeap.

2 - Go play Casual Siege or Payload in NA or EU server and hope to get in the same match as I do.
    3 - Post a picture of the loading screen in here and I'll do the point counting.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Member Sovereign Prince alphadragon2's Avatar
    Middle of nowhere, close to the center of everything
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Yeap.

Is it possible to send the end game match lobby screen instead?
    I'm the main Pip main on these forums...., okay, second one... , FINE, third...

Somehow got 200k healing as Pip. Wasn't tryharding that much, just had an adrenaline rush..

"I belive you can fly with any Champion, even if it means jumping off the map."

- The player who never avoids a Torvald Ult

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Well then, I'll just have to put my yandere skills to the test and stalk this the ever loving crap out of this thread.
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:

Heading for Diamond I

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadragon2 View Post
    Is it possible to send the end game match lobby screen instead?
    Sure! That works too!

(I didn't think of that)

Booster Moderator

Level
    Achievements:
    I thought I could bs my way out of this with emails but apparently, I have a "forum password" that I don't know off, which I don't need to use for logging in since that's what my hirez account is for, but I need this magical password to change my email from gibberish@hirezforums.com to something else, oh welp, time to reload this page randomly.
    Mains:

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:

Heading for Diamond I