Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 60 Patch Notes | October 4th, 2017

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamheist View Post
    The cosmetics are amazing, no doubt about that. However, the buffs and nerfs are really stupid. The talus buff was needed but not to the point of insanity. Its going to be like maeve all over again where they eventually realize how op he is and then remove his teleporter healing and put it on a card and then buff him again, nerf him again, and so on. Also the Androxous buff was not needed AT ALL? 700 damage? Are you kidding me? Androxous is argueably the strongest champion in the flank class and even the game.

Also, the game itself is getting boring. The new map is a nice breath of fresh air for a patch or two but other than that the gameplay is pretty much the same. I was hoping for a new mode to be introduced to make up for the crappy ones we have now.

Overall the cosmetics are great, the buffs and nerfs are very questionable, and the lack of new gameplay mechanics (besides the buffs and nerfs of course) is disheartening. I hope Hi-rez calms down on the cosmetics for a bit and maybe takes an extra week or two to fix their game. I dont need to get new things every week thank you. Quality over quantity.
    Overwatch is more repetitive that this game ( im lvl 292 in OW ), and i started in paladins a few weeks ago , and it has more dynamic, with the cards and the modifiers ...

So no love for Barik? Barik who has a 500 damage per second blunderbuss? A blunderbuss that has a giant spread of pellets? Lex gets 92% accuracy and semi auto guns and Barik gets a damn BLUNDERBUSS? I'm tired of Hi Rez treating Dwarves like they are half a champion. Barik deserves better.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    HAHA I WIN THIS TIME, BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

BEWITCHING EVIE IS THE BEST just wanted to say that again... also please buff her next patch…
    Evie is the bane of everyone in the game, why would any healthy human being buff her??? Just learn how to use her more than you already do. I have seen Masters use Evie and there is little to no chance of getting rid of her or protecting anyone she wants to kill LOL

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Rune of Travel

Now heals Talus for 500 health.

Why not do something similar for Barik. Any practical loadout currently needs some level of Healing Station. Seems like a natural extension.

Quote Originally Posted by xPurplexx View Post
    Aside from cosmetics, this is a pretty bad patch in general.

Androxus Defiance Rework- It's... interesting. Aside from that... Why? Sure he needed the change, but the punch makes no sense with his kit, and I think this will be just as pathetic as the old Defiance.

Buck NERF- THEY NERFED BUCK? Seriously? Of all champions... THEY NERF BUCK?

Inara fixes- Good QoL changes.

Lex BUFF- I heard what they said on the Preview, and yeah. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN HIGH.

Makoa- Don't know what to make of the change, but it SOUNDS like a decent change.

Pip's "Combat Medic"- Better than the OB59 Acrobatics, but he already HAS a legendary to increase his DPS...

Skye- ...? That dealt true damage...? Interesting.

Talus- He needed a buff, but THAT is overboard for sure.

Torvald- RIP TORVALD. He's ACTUALLY dead now, because Lo-Rez people were too busy sniffing glue.

So, yeah, they KILLED a champion (probably for good), overbuffed Talus to the point of insanity, NERFED what people already considered to be perhaps the WEAKEST champion in the ENTIRE GAME, BUFFED one of the STRONGEST champions in the game, AND a rework to an ability that I can't make sense of?

Seriously, if there's another patch like this one, I'm done with this game. Done as in potentially uninstalling.
    I agree with you. I don't wan't to play this game anymore. So unbalanced

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by StarPilot87 View Post
    Rune of Travel

Now heals Talus for 500 health.

Why not do something similar for Barik. Any practical loadout currently needs some level of Healing Station. Seems like a natural extension.
    Partially because Healing Station's heal is actually ridiculously good. I think he really needs more Health. Compared to most other tanks (heck, even Ruckus) he's a bit squishy.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    You monstors Hirez... Buck actually felt more balanced for a change due to that bug and now you guys wanna nerf / fix it instead of fixing all the other shitty bugs that ruin game play over many patches?I mean its not like Buck has a pick rate of less the 5% and is the lowest on all tier lists placed as worse than Skye... Maybe add the increased attack speed as a buff for Buck he really needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteelz View Post
    We're going to win so much, you'll be tired of winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOthell159 View Post
    Anyone who disagrees with me is a racist. GG EZ

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteelz View Post
    Enjoy! Torvald's summer skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I want to see Torvald in Bikinis.

PS: I roll play as Fernando the Self Appointed Playboy.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    What the heck does Hirez thinks how will be able to take 30 champions on LVL 15 and LVL 20. As far as now there r only 32 champions in realm and u are asking for 30 champions with that lvl. Pls reduce the amount of champion required to atleast 20.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I hate this. OB59's only redeeming quality was the fact that Buck was finally becoming a decent pick with the accelerated rate of fire that he had, but now it's being taken away only to gift the M1 spamming Lex mains. And... Androxus melee, REALLY?

Hi-Rez needs to stop putting 99% of its budget on its arts department and start focusing on actual QA and playtesting, and listening to the damn community for a change. It's lack of community awareness that killed Global Agenda andTribes Ascend and they still don't learn the damn lesson.
    You're not losing because your teammates are bad, you're losing because you're not good enough to carry them.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    So..a Lex BUFF of all things, no Maeve nerf, and buffing Talus a little too much. Still no caut changes, still no buffs for people who need it. Just flankers all over.