Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 60 Patch Notes | October 4th, 2017

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    So the problem with the VERY original, high shield Torvald kit, according to devs, when they broke it, was that people would have to choose between Caut and Wrecker for SPECIFICALLY dealing with a Torvald paired with a strong healer like Seris..

Now its okay to make an even worse choice making it necessary to take Resilience SPECIFICALLY to deal with Torvald.. a tank? even having to forego Haven needed for the insane sniper range damage... So which is the more broken kit here?.. this or the original one where people had a distinctive tactical choice... smh

Not to mention, wrecker is a must anyways, since Torv keeps popping bubbles on teammates every few seconds.. and with his higher health pool, Caut is more necessary than before... so the original problem isn't gone anyways, just another one is added to it.
    The only thing they wanted to make sure of is that Torvald is DEAD and will never be meta again.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I'm still in awe that they buffed lex.

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzlucky77 View Post
    I'm still in awe that they buffed lex.
    Their reasoning makes them sound like delusional idiots who never played their own game since they made him semi-auto. They basically said he was too underpowered.

I use to enjoy this game alot but lately I have had a horrible time. I hoped this patch would fix some of the problems but no, just potentially made new ones. Maeve has been destroying everyone in almost all my games, (able to three shot me even when 8I was being healed)but she wasn't even touched in this patch. Torvald does too much damage but they just nerf the 'tank' part of him instead of reduce damage. I personally don't Talus needs a damage buff or Androxas a 700 damage ability. They also made Lex better of all people. Hopefully next patch, I don't know if I can play until then, (if anything ever happens at all). RANT OVER. I do like that Evie skin but that's about it

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    The cosmetics are amazing, no doubt about that. However, the buffs and nerfs are really stupid. The talus buff was needed but not to the point of insanity. Its going to be like maeve all over again where they eventually realize how op he is and then remove his teleporter healing and put it on a card and then buff him again, nerf him again, and so on. Also the Androxous buff was not needed AT ALL? 700 damage? Are you kidding me? Androxous is argueably the strongest champion in the flank class and even the game.

Also, the game itself is getting boring. The new map is a nice breath of fresh air for a patch or two but other than that the gameplay is pretty much the same. I was hoping for a new mode to be introduced to make up for the crappy ones we have now.

Overall the cosmetics are great, the buffs and nerfs are very questionable, and the lack of new gameplay mechanics (besides the buffs and nerfs of course) is disheartening. I hope Hi-rez calms down on the cosmetics for a bit and maybe takes an extra week or two to fix their game. I dont need to get new things every week thank you. Quality over quantity.

So maeve will still OP, nice patch... (being sarcastic)

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The skins are rly great, but the buffs and nerfs oh my god, hirez what the fuck are you doing, we get it your art team is rly good, ok, but what does your balance and gameplay team doing? thats the question, no single nerf for meave and zhin, nothing, the most op champs the game, no single buff for buck,grohk and kinessa the most weakest useless champs in the game, ok....

wtf is that talus buff, sure he needed a bit, but 110dmg with 45 bullet in your mag, 5k dps, if talus dont miss a single shot, you can kill a tank with a single mag , oh and if you not kill someone just press q, infinite ammo even more dps, oh and you are low just press f teleport back and get 1k heal, i rly wait to play all those talus mains and meave mains, oh boy and these 2 in the same team

i dont know why we have dmg class, because these flankers has more more better dps,mobility,self heal etc, the new meta 1sup,1tank,3flank.... and andro 700dmg rmb, this have cooldown btw?

so this is a great patch hirez, keep it up, i told this game is gonna be unplayable in the end of the year, i hope not, but this balances, the matchmaking, the bots, the disconnects, the ranked etc, not a single fix.... well
    My mains:

Front Line: Fernando (14), Ruckus (14), Torvald (14), Terminus (11), Makoa (10), Inara (8)
    Support: Jenos (14), Seris (13), Ying (9), Grohk (8)
    Damage: Vivian (11), Lian (9)
    Flank: Skye (15), Zhin (14), Lex (9)

FIX THE MATCHMAKING HIREZ FFS
    WHEN OB64 COMES LIVE, IM OUT.... edit: UNINSTALLED, BYE

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Lex

General
    Fixed Lex Bad Cop Emote clipping when using Default body and L-EXO suit
    Magnums
    Minimum accuracy increased from 78% to 92%

Really, why you dont put auto aim hack for all

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TadaoYokoshima View Post
    Lex

General
    Fixed Lex Bad Cop Emote clipping when using Default body and L-EXO suit
    Magnums
    Minimum accuracy increased from 78% to 92%

Really, why you dont put auto aim hack for all
    That's what I was thinking. Man I think I'm gonna be sad when I see Lex coming for me.

Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I am glad Evie Finally gets a new Skin and Voice Pack.
    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    ~Voltaire