Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New (not serious) Pip legendary idea

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points

New (not serious) Pip legendary idea

So, acrobatics is dead, (and combat medic suuucks!) and you rarely see pip in team fights; he's usually sitting in the back like shooting some damage in, or picking off those who are seeking cover. Well, here's something that will put him in the fight! Introducing the new legendary...

Piggyback!

What this legendary does, should be self explanatory. Ride on people's backs. You can still use weightless, but when looking at a teammate (if you're in the 35-45m range; yet to decide), you will leap towards them and cling onto their back. Whilst in the air, you receive a 50% damage reduction and CC immunity until you reach your target. Once you've gotten there, you keep the CC immunity, and gain a 13% damage reduction, and can utilize the WASD (Or whatever you binded said movement keys to) to either poke out in certain directions, or to use the person you're clung on to as cover. You can also throw your potion, which now heals for an extra 20%, shoot, which deals 10% reduced damage, and shoot your explosive flask, which deals 15 less damage as well as having a slightly increased AoE splash. At any time, you can leap off of whomever's back you're riding upon and you're granted weightless for 2 seconds with the same 10% damage reduction, with the ability to use your ult for the first second, if it's active (something you can't do whilst piggybacking). In addition to this, if dismounting off of someone, you get 2 seconds removed from the weightless cooldown. This ability cannot be used through walls, but it can be used to go over some walls.

Edit: Due to Pip not actually being weightless, or at least not always being weight less, some characters won't be able to carry him around indefinitely. The characters are the following: Meave, Skye, Lex, Andro, Seris, Jenos, Willo (during her ult she will be able to however). These are just the ones I can think of. In addition to this, some abilities will knock him off. Evie's blink will knock him off and momentarily stun. In addition to this, if she has the legendary to heal during iceblock, Pip will heal for 100 health every second, but he will obtain the frozen effect; this will give him an additional 50% damage reduction, and make him a makeshift shield for Evie. Lex's slide will hinder the both of them. It will stun and damage Pip, also knocking him, and it will completely stop Lex's slide. Damba's slither will also knock him off and stun him, and the same goes for Seris's shadow travel, and Grohk's Ghostwalk.

This is just a silly idea I had that has just been enabled to flourish whilst waiting for classes to start, or if I'm just sitting around staring off into space really. Tell me what you think of this silly idea. I just thought I'd share my silly idea here. So don't actually do this Hi-Rez... Or do. I think it'd be silly to see this in game.
    Last edited by CatManDude; 10-30-2017 at 10:15 PM.
    Protect your supports please.
    I do not sound like Pip!

Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...524#post363524 Just a silly idea here

Support Pip guide here! https://goo.gl/VKP8iA

Fix the Pip bugs!There are 26 of them...

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    best idea
    Current goals
    Maeve 20 - Achieved
    Mal'Damba 20 - 13
    Kinessa 20 - 15
    makoa 20 - 13

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Not a bad idea actually...interesting.
    Gold II |Mains:
    Frontlines:
    Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus
    Supports: Jenos, Grover
    Damage:Viktor, Willo, Tyra, Lian
    Flankers: Skye, Androxus

Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    It's actually a quite nice idea, juming on a Nando, just healing them.
    Terminus Main.

Loadout:
    HM* II - Devestation I - Despoiler II - Necro Might IV - Wrecking Ball III

*Hulking Monstrosity

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    Boy i would love this.

Imagine just sitting on viktor while he is sprinting and you are firing at enemies ahaha.
    Keep trying to win no matter of what.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IceGhostKnight View Post
    Boy i would love this.

Imagine just sitting on viktor while he is sprinting and you are firing at enemies ahaha.
    I always imagine him just holding himself onto a frontline's back, and just occasionally poking his head up. As well as him just screaming as Ash goes flying away from everything.
    I do not sound like Pip!

Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Member Sovereign Prince Eloxist's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Just think what he would be able to do if he jumps on the back of a character like Maeve or Evie, and they use Prowl/pounche or Soar.

FLYING PIP

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Jenos can catch up with Evie by choking a flying bunny.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    Just think what he would be able to do if he jumps on the back of a character like Maeve or Evie, and they use Prowl/pounche or Soar.

FLYING PIP
    Oh god! The madness! Everyone will fear hearing either of those as sudden explosive potions hit them in the face! All of these combinations I didn't even think of! I'm now thinking I need to make a set of 3 joke legendary cards of every character, just so there can be a joke game mode! (Of course, you'd still get the option of the non-joke legendary cards, but why would you use them!?)
    I do not sound like Pip!

Level
    Achievements:
    Edited the card a bit, felt as if it needed to be a little more complex for whatever reason. So there's that for it at least. I'm really just thinking I'm making a new ability for Pip now.
    I do not sound like Pip!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    Oh god yes, that would be amazing c,:
    I've been playing Pip... alot...

Current Goals:
    • Level 25 Pip
    • 4 000 ELO (Siege)
    • 3 500 ELO (Onslaught)
    • 200 000 healing with Pip (Single Game)

My IGN: zVersee
    Region: EU
    Stats: Click Here