Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 59 Patch Notes | September 20th, 2017

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    I agree they mudered torvald he is now not even the same thing this is like giving ying ruckuses kit it makes 0 sense
    "if you need healing don'y hesitate to ask"
    "I'm taking damage"
    "these shields won't last forever"
    "Its working!!! its working!!"

yes torvald yes this team up of mains is

so sad you are dead 1.53 kda 65% win rate and lots of time learning you gone

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So ... considering she's on the splash page, and my main, when is Kinessa's Obsidian, Cosmic skin being released? Or is that only for select Champs?

Member Sovereign Prince QuantumPlays's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Finally a non-human! Well, he's a humanoid, like Grohk... STILL NOT A HUMAN!
    Join us in The Realm and at /r/PaladinsStrategies!

Front Line: Ash, level 10, Flanknando, level 9,Terminus, level 6
    Support: Seris, levlel 11, Jenos, level 7
    Damage: Lian, level 6
    Flank: Zhin, level 15

Most Objective Time: 530, Barik, 11/24
    Most Healing: 127,155, Jenos, 10/29
    Most Damage: 148,527, Fernando 8/27
    Most Killing Blows: 27, Zhin, 8/25

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 924
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class
    I don't understand their obsession with reworking champions who didn't need them. Torvald looks like he'll be straight garbage now, since they took away the only two things he was good at: being tanky and draining shields. Also they removed the autoaim from his basic attack, which is good... but they put it into a new ability instead. Since abilities are cooldown-based it means he autoaims less now, so I guess it's a net positive?

Meanwhile, champions that actually need reworks like Grohk and Buck are forgotten entirely.
    RIP Paladins
    It was fun while it lasted

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daawsomeone View Post
    I agree they mudered torvald he is now not even the same thing this is like giving ying ruckuses kit it makes 0 sense
    Torvald is now hybrid. And he has all the useless parts of being hybrid. He is dead. I will miss you grandpa. Rest in peace
    Damba - 194k Healing Seris - 220k Healing (New Best) Grohk - 195k Healing

Drogoz - 192k Damage Lian - 171k Damage Willo- 143k Damage

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    What bothers me is that the number 1 thing used to sell Torvald when he was announced was "The new champion will be able to drain shields", which was his BEST aspect for fighting on point. Now they have removed this from him out of nowhere. The only thing I never saw anything complaining about.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points
    Recharge not draining shields is just.. unbelievable. Just straight up bad. It was his shtick, you know? And now it's gone. Not a fan of this change, not one bit.

And Andro has a faster gun now, cool, but his RMB is still the same old useless fanning of the hammer. I'm still waiting for the day when it becomes something useful and creative. Like how Lian summons a tiny portion of her ult's power with Q, couldn't Andyman summon his revolver-spirit to spew a short range blast or something?

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    What bothers me is that the number 1 thing used to sell Torvald when he was announced was "The new champion will be able to drain shields", which was his BEST aspect for fighting on point. Now they have removed this from him out of nowhere. The only thing I never saw anything complaining about.
    Exactly, no one asked for it. No one even speaked about it. No one opened a thread about it. No one even said his hp is a lot because people knew his damage is only close range and low. People even used to like Torvald.

Like i used to play Lex before rework. Well ok Lex is more powerful now but i hate him. No skill. No one asked for that change. Even people opened countless threads about nerfing Lex. Still he got buff.

These 2 changes made me disliking this game. Ok we are not the producers of game but doing the opposite thing people wanted will not gain Paladins more players. It will lose existing players and there will be even less players to play this game.

And this game will end up like "Tribes Ascend". I mean really and really. Best FPS game i ever played. Try that game. So original and creative game. No one even knows that game of Hi-Rez. Better than CS Go, Rainbow Six Siege. But that doesnt change that game has total of 50 60 players online only and that game is dead. Paladins will end up like that. Dying with a lot of potential

Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Saltiness alert.

Why adding a champion with an awesome shield draining mechanic if you are going to remove this ability soon?
    Why giving him an unnecessary health nerf?
    Just why? Show me people who asked for all this.

And RIP onslaught. Now we have another gamemode where players are even more forced to focus the objective. Let's remove all these stupid names like "payload", "onslaught" and just call them "Siege 1", "Siege 2" and etc. And continue to spit out MOAR useless and unbalanced champions without giving a single fk about everything else.
    after ~13 years of studying English still have problems with grammar sometimes

playing paladins since CB33
    (09/22/2016)

THE PETITION AGAINST THE NEW CARD SYSTEM

OB64 IS THE GREATEST BS THAT EVER HAPPENED IN THIS GAME
    KEEP THE CARD SYSTEM AS IT IS, NOBODY ASKED YOU TO CHANGE IT

BRING BACK SURVIVAL MODE
    AND FERNANDO'S HOT OLD PORTRAIT

FL: Fernando(20), Inara(13), Torvald(10)
    Support: Jenos(13), Seris(14), Mal Damba(12), Ying(11)
    Flank: Evie(18), Zhin(11), Skye(14)

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandros View Post
    Saltiness alert.

Why adding a champion with an awesome shield draining mechanic if you are going to remove this ability soon?
    Why giving him an unnecessary health nerf?
    Just why? Show me people who asked for all this.

And RIP onslaught. Now we have another gamemode where players are even more forced to focus the objective. Let's remove all these stupid names like "payload", "onslaught" and just call them "Siege 1", "Siege 2" and etc. And continue to spit out MOAR useless and unbalanced champions without giving a single fk about everything else.
    Wait what? They changed Onslaught? I saw it now... Great work. Agree to that Siege 1 Siege 2. And i heard one more siege mod is coming. Siege 2.0. Now that name needs to be Siege 3.0