Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Open Beta 59 Patch Notes | September 20th, 2017

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestaneyle View Post
    Nice job HiRez. Keep ignoring the community and keep continue to rework unnecessary characters. Buff best champs nerf bad ones. Nice job keep it up.

Seriously

I am literally waiting for Lian nerf every patch.

I am waiting for a Grohk buff or rework every patch.

I am waiting for CD nerf on Zhin for every patch.

I am waiting for Willo dead zone nerf for every patch.

I am waiting for some kind of slight nerf for Makoa.

I am sick of taking champs i dont want in Competitive because i dont want enemy to take it and play it. It is just making it boring.

But instead we got first unnecessary Lex rework. He was fine the way he is. I used to play Lex i was level 11. Then i stopped playing him.

Now we got Torvald rework. Just bad. He is now underpowered. He is meant to be mountain of the mid. Now he is not damager nor tank.

Seriously who comes up with these ideas. I guess i can wait for 2 more patch to see broken champs get fixed. If that wont be i will just delete this game and turn back another game i used to play.

Seriously, i am very disappointed.
    one. Zhin isn't in need of a nerf unless all you do is play casual, hes a pub stomping character, not a competitive master. if you lose to him its because no one in your team plays a lot of competitive. Willo does not REQUIRE a nerf, her dead zone is perfectly fine as it is. you guys just need to learn one of the most basic yet most important things in the game, MOVING. don't just stand in the damn thing unless your literally about to lose point. also competitive is not designed in the fashion where you just pick your favourite characters, it's designed in a way that the whole team needs to communicate and choose champions based on the map and countering the enemy draft. if all you want to do is pick your favourite character regardless of whether it helps the team or not, then go ahead. piss off back to that other game or just stick to casual.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Baccarat View Post
    the new hero is kinda low dmg and the changes to some heroes are weird ... like why would andro need that change? but w/e the only thing thats still not fixed is the matchmaking. why do i keep getting full plat teams into full master/dia teams .im a master so how the fuck are platinums in my game?! that shouldnt be possible. masters should only play with GM and dia while plats should play with dia and golds and so on. i hope that will change in the future
    umm, it states in the ranking system that it is possible for platinums to end up in those games, 95% of the time those platinums will be on the verge of achieving diamond and are lucky enough to be stuck in a HIGH point game. so if they perform well, they get promoted, if they don't, they lose a lot, there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for you to complain

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrymessiah View Post
    The Torvald nerf/rework/fuckup was kind of expected. He has the highest winrate in Competitive play of any character in the game.
    But not because he was so overpowered but because he was simply the easiest character to play.

I wouldn't agree that he was nerfed. He can hunt healers down now, force strix to take cover, quickly run away while using recharge. Therefor he is not as tanky anymore.

Pro: He is more fun to play now, since he is not just a punching bag anymore.

Contra: He is not unique anymore. For the game it might be a loss, since a unique champion is now a champion like others.
    Last edited by M3RC3N4RI0; 10-04-2017 at 02:42 AM.