View Poll Results: Do you like this idea ?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

3 27.27%
  • Some of them

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas New Items in the Shop

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Ideas New Items in the Shop

We know that in the item shop there are like some spaces where could be new items.
    I made this post for giving some ideas to what items could be introduced that I think are needed.

Attack – Weapon shots slow enemies by 5/10/15% for 1s - 300/600/900c
    Why could be necessary item?
    Can make additional movement speed stack again (edit: OB61 they made Diminishing).

Flanks can use it for securing shots and catch their target. (This item could reduce dashes speed or dashes distance; I don’t know).

Healing – If you fight alone against 2 or more enemies After 1s you start healing by 50/100/150 every 1s for each enemies you are fighting - 200c
    -You cannot be helped by allies.
    -The effect ends if you are not taking damage within 1.5s (so it can be completly cauterizable).

Why: Anyway Cauterize is so strong, would be good to try a new green item. And this item will be good when your team don’t have a long range healer, because flanks would used.

It’s the same amount of healing that you would get from life rip, you can miss shots and be healed but this is just in 1vs2 or more fights and after 1s. Also, I think that Haven counters Life Rip, so, in that case this would be better. Otherwise for tanks, healers and all low dps champions this item would be way better than Life Rip.

Defense – Being full healed when out of combat creates a permanent shield with up to 150/300/450 health. 300c

Why? : Other reason for buy wrecker.
    Good point of having this is: it does not matter, direct damage or AOE damage, and that’s the only good.

Talking about Haven and Blast Shield: a 2200hp champion 21% = 462 damage negated (462 vs 450 it is fine, ok, good). A 5000hp champion=1050 damage negated. So this item works better for low health champions (maybe we will see some flank using wrecker instead of cauterize). Need to know that nothing in the game counter Haven and Blast Shield if I am not wrong, and actually damage reduction makes healing stronger and counters Life Rip.
    Big difficulty: having to go out of combat, this is the only thing this item asks, it’s not going to pop up out of nowhere in the middle of a fight.

Utility – Being on point or pushing the payload reduces 5/10/15% all debuffs. -200c
    Example: cauterize, reveal, range of lex revealing mark, etc.

Items I think should be balanced

All items should be useful and always be an option. That why I am suggesting this balance.

Veteran
    Now out of combat time is reduced for 5/10/15%. Increase its cost from 200c to 300c.

New description: Heal for an additional 5% of your max Health every second when out of combat and reduce out of combat time for 5%.

Deft Hands
    Now cost: 300/600/900
    Last edited by RonaId; 08-03-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaId View Post
    We know that in the item shop there are like some spaces where could be new items.
    I made this post for giving some ideas to what items could be introduced that I think are needed.

Attack – Weapon shot reduce enemy movement speed by 5/10/15% - 200c
    Can make additional movement speed stack again, maybe with less effect but still having that additional speed (Just like in ob59 with additional CC).
    Having other options and no just wrecker and cauterize could be good.
    Flanks can use it for securing shots and catch their target. (This item could reduce dashes speed or dashes distance; I don’t know).

This item would make Nimble more used.

Utility – You gain 5/10/15% debuff reduction and enemy cc reduction is 5/10/15% weaker – 200c
    This item doesn’t reduce movement speed reduction.
    This item activates when you use a CC that hit that enemy, not by weapon attack.
    Because cauterize and resilience are so strong. This item advantage is that counter cauterize and resilience and cost 200c, but it just a 15% and other yellow items are very usefull.

I know that now in ob59, additional CC do not reduce but resilience is a cheap item having a 15% against 90% counter is not a big deal.

Other good point of introducing it, is that, can reduce reveal time, marks and damage overtime (some options for skye and those steath champions).

Healing – If you fight alone against 2 or more enemies After 1.5s you start healing by 50/100/150 every 1s for every enemies you are fighting -300c
    You cannot be helped in any form to this item work.

Why: Anyway Cauterize is so strong, would be good to try a new green item.
    It’s the same amount that you will be getting from life rip. You can miss shot and be healed but this is just in 1 vs 2 or more fights and after 1.5s. Also, I think that Haven counters Life Rip, so, in that case this would be better. Otherwise for tanks, healers and all low dps champions this item would be way better than Life Rip.

Possible Penalty in case is broken: This item does not activate if you’re being healed from any source (card, abilities, etc.) (the penalty for healing cards may be so strong could be allowed, 2s for activate most be enough).

Defense – Gain a permanent 150/300/450 shield by going out of combat for 3s- 300c

Why? : Other reason for buy wrecker.
    Good point of having this is: it does not matter direct damage or AOE damage, and that’s it that’s the only good.
    Wrecker counters it by 225% haahahaha (maybe a 200/400/600 shield would not be broken adding the fact that you have to go out of fight).

Talking about Haven and Blast Shield: a 2200hp champion 21% = 462 damage negated (462 vs 450 it is fine, ok, good). A 5000hp champion=1050 damage negated. So this item works better for low heath champions (maybe we will see some flank using wrecker instead of cauterize). Need to know that nothing in the game counter Haven and Blast Shield if I am not wrong, and actually damage reduction makes healing stronger and counters Life Rip.
    Big difficulty: having to go out of combat, this is the only thing this item asks, it’s not going to pop up out of nowhere in the middle of a fight. You won’t be going out of fight every 5s even when the healer heals you.

After all these goods and bads a 200/400/600 shield would be the best.

And, that is all. Want to know you thoughts.
    Ok... I think Attack's item price is a bit too low.

Utillity is weird. My idea is to make Increase Jump Height by 20/40/60% - 300CR

Healing is cool

Defence idea is also great

NJ.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKING View Post
    Ok... I think Attack's item price is a bit too low.

Utillity is weird. My idea is to make Increase Jump Height by 20/40/60% - 300CR

Healing is cool

Defence idea is also great

NJ.
    In fact Bulldozer now costs 200c.

Its counter "Nimble" is doble effective 30% and last forever, that is why I decided that item could cost 200c, also easy to buy for a support that can help with slows.

Increase Jump Height is cool
    I wanted to make a item that counters cauterize and resilience which are so strong right now.
    Last edited by RonaId; 10-28-2017 at 05:40 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Attack – Weapon shot reduce enemy movement speed by 5/10/15% - 200c
    Can make additional movement speed stack again, maybe with less effect but still having that additional speed (Just like in ob59 with additional CC).
    Having other options and no just wrecker and cauterize could be good.
    I think that item should cost 300c not 200c. I wish this was added instead of the nerf hammer they did to flankers in OB54. It is a really smart counter to hyper mobility and this could replace Deft Hands (the item that only Damba and noobs use). They could also rework some useless loadout cards that many champions have into ones that reduce reload duration to compensate for the removal of Deft Hands.

Oh man, I wish.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 09-16-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    I think that item should cost 300c not 200c. I wish this was added instead of the nerf hammer they did to flankers in OB54. It is a really smart counter to hyper mobility and this could replace Deft Hands (the item that only Damba and noobs use). They could also rework some useless loadout cards that many champions have into ones that reduce reload duration to compensate for the removal of Deft Hands.

Oh man, I wish.
    Yes man, I was hurt when OB54 came out.

I decided 200c cost because Nimble costs 300c so people will prefer expend in Nimble for a 30% movement speed.

I think Deft Hands could stay but reducing its cost to 300c and nerfing Caut like making Caut cost 400c. Then I will make a post talking about those items that need to be reworked and also some cards.
    Last edited by RonaId; 09-17-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think Deft Hands could stay but reducing its cost to 300c and nerfing Caut like making Caut cost 400c. Then I will make a post talking about those items that need to be reworked and also some cards.
    changing it from 400 to 300 would just increase the number of noobs buying Deft Hands instead of something useful like Caut or wrecker
    i miss the old Andro, Lex and Buck

My concept hub

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    i think all the items here are good, but i think the utility item should be a defencive items.
    and as you aid any sugestions for new items i have ideas for 3 items.
    agression(offencive item)-when you hit an enemie they take 5%/10%/15% more damage for 3 sec.-300c
    fortify(defencive item)-take 4%/8%/12% less damage trom any damage type.-400c
    fasthands(utility)-increse the cast speed of your abilities(also ultimates) by 10%/20%/30%.-200c

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by engi40 View Post
    i think all the items here are good, but i think the utility item should be a defencive items.
    and as you aid any sugestions for new items i have ideas for 3 items.
    agression(offencive item)-when you hit an enemie they take 5%/10%/15% more damage for 3 sec.-300c
    fortify(defencive item)-take 4%/8%/12% less damage trom any damage type.-400c
    fasthands(utility)-increse the cast speed of your abilities(also ultimates) by 10%/20%/30%.-200c
    Agression is not a good idea.
    4%/8%/12% less damage from any damage and 400c? I don't think would be a good item.
    And increase the cast speed that is way to OP. I like how paladins allow you to counter some habilities.

Level
    Achievements:
    Hey, I think those items fit better for the OB61 changes, specially for the movement speed, and the change in the PTS for wrecker.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    The only problem with the healing I feel, is that the game would have to recognize when you are in a 2v1 with someone, cuz if you're 1v1'ing across the map and a buck fires in your direction without thinking of trying to actually hit, since he dealt damage and assisted in killing you technically, the game may think that was a 2v1 when it really wasn't