View Poll Results: Would you like to see this champion in Paladins ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 83.33%
  • No

1 16.67%

Thread: Kanus - The Arachnid

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

(Champion Concept) Kanus - The Arachnid

Kanus is a man that uses spiritual chains to heal and damage relying on allies' position.
    His ultimate improves one of his abilities to be use for heal,damage or CC. His ultimate is not very effective if his teammates are dead, but still he can use it to do a bit of CC.

Info:
    Name: Kanus
    Role: Support
    HP: 2600

Abilities:

LMB – Whip Chain
    Kanus uses a chain linked with a knife as a whip dealing 750 damage every second. it does not recharge, has a range of 50ft, 2ft vertical effect area.

Legendary Card: Escapology: If no weapon attack has been used for 2s, hitting your next attack will make your Whip Chain attach in the enemy, within 1s if the enemy does not get out of range he will be root and cripple for 2s. Attacking will set free the enemy.

RMB – Change Chain
    Kanus has up to 2 chains in his left hand every 5s (has 2 charges). Chains can be throwed to allies to heal them for 350 heal every second and stay linked to that ally as long as the chains don’t break (breaking chain stops healing).

- Past 10 seconds of being attached to an ally the chain breaks. Long distance can make the chain break before that time.

- Kanus can be linked up to 2 allies but both chains cannot be attach to the same target, otherwise first chain will be break.

-Kanus' movement speed is reduced by 10% when is linked to an ally (20% if they are 2).

Q – Shake Chains
    Kanus shakes his chains in two swings that deal 250 damage each to every enemy between Kanus and his linked allies. Multiple chains do not affect the same target. If kanus doesnt have a linked ally, he will melee strike twice instead. (8s cooldown).

F – Wrap Chain
    Target a linked ally, then Kanus travels straight to that ally. The chain linked to that ally breaks. (3s cooldown)

E – Spider’s Web
    Kanus is possessed by a spider’s spirit and fears every enemy in a small area around him for 0.5s. Then Kanus is linked to all his allies with 4 indestructible and longer chains (2 in each hand, distance cannot destroy them, they do not heal). Next ability used by Kanus in the next 1s will be empowered. While activated Kanus cannot attack or use other abilities than the empowered.

Wrap Chain – Spider’s Face:During 5s Wrap Chain can be used 3 times for teleporting you, fearing all enemy in a small area around Kanus for 1s each time he appears. (he cannot use it in the same ally more than one).
    Change Chain – Strong Silk: Kanus throws all his chains to just one ally, healing both 2500 every second for 6s. All others allies are unlinked.
    Shake Chains – Insect Trap: Now multiple Shake Chains can affect the same enemy. Kanus crosses his hands to prepare one big swing dealing 600 damage every chain to enemies between he and his allies (the effect area is 100% larger, 0.5s delay).

Legendary Cards:

Eternal Link: Using Wrap Chain grants a 1000 health shield to your targeted ally for 1s.
    Escapology: If no weapon attack has been used for 2s, hitting your next attack will make your Whip Chain attach in the enemy, within 1s if the enemy is not out of range he will be root and cripple for 2s. Attacking will set free the enemy.
    Shelter: Enemies hit by Shake Chains are silence for 1s.
    Big Chains: Your Chains cannot break for 6s when throwed and you can use 2 chains in the same ally.

Normal Cards:

Wrap Chain
    No travelling after using Wrap Chain grants you and all your linked allies 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 2s.
    Increase the duration of being immune of Wrap Chain by 0.25/0.5/0.75/1s.
    Using Change Chain in an ally that is not linked reduce de cooldown of Wrap Chain in 0.5/1/1.5/2s.
    Reduce the cast time of Wrap Chain by 15/30/45/60%.

Shake Chains
    Shake Chains Reveals enemies by 1/2/3/4s.
    Shake Chains’ cooldown is reduced by 0.5/1/1.5/2 for every enemy hit. (5s cooldown).
    Hitting an enemy with multiple Shake Chains heals you 7.5/15/22.5/30% of your max health. (Note: Multiple Damage still doesn’t apply).
    Enemies hit by Shake Chains are slowed 5/10/15/20% for 2.5s.

Change Chain
    Missing Change Chain reduce its cooldown in 1/2/3/4s.
    Using Change Chain in an ally that is not linked grants you and your ally whose chain broke 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 3s.
    Breaking a chain by using Change Chain or by overtime heals for you 100/200/300/400.
    Increase the distance and break distance of Change Chain by 10/20/30/40%.

Armor
    Breaking a chain grants you 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 2s.
    Gain 50/100/150/200 heal.
    Reduce the penalty of being linked by 25/50/75/100%.
    Breaking a Chain by distance grants you a 100/200/300/400 shield for 2s. (10s cooldown)

I want to remark something. Kanus has 750dps and a long shots hitbox and no reload just because he needs to be attach to an ally in order to take advantage of his abilities and will be able to face 1vs1 situations. Also, that is why he looses 10% movement speed for every linked ally. He has a 3s CD movement ability to compensate.
    Last edited by RonaId; 06-04-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 30
    I like the used of chains, it's nice.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger First Class
    I like spiders, i like support, i like that hes male, this is good idea. PLUS we need spiders in the realm like:

Its mandatory!

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by lllSquishylll View Post
    I like spiders, i like support, i like that hes male, this is good idea. PLUS we need spiders in the realm like:

Its mandatory!
    I see, You have a Spider Champion Concept , I did a man because, Strix is a man and like Owl (His F), but Kanus is a Spider only while he is in ultimate. Hi-rez is doing human lastly.

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    But why 50ft? Why not just use Units?
    Hi

Level
    Achievements:
    I changed his F