Thread: Fuse - The Fusionist

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class

Fuse - The Fusionist

Hi
    I thought Cloxo is my last proposition, but thanks to Harlequin98's positive (kinda) reply, i got my motivation back. Today, i have a tank for you - I guess it will be unique, but with sense. 1 language is way better than 4, i have much more time. Ok, let's get started:

Base Info:

Fuse - The Fusionist

Role: Front Line (Tank)
    HP: 4800

Abillities:

LMB - Laser Pistol - A semi-automatic pistol with 5 shots of ammunition, that deals 300dmg per 0,4s

In compare to previous weapons, this seems more normal. I guess you'll like it

RMB - Reflect Barrier - Fuse launches from her wrist projectile, that after 0,3s transforms into a barrier, that lasts 3 seconds, reflects enemies' firing and cannot be destroyed. [11 sec. Cooldown AAE]

This is unique ability. Barrier cannot be destroyed, and reflects enemies' firing. Think about it - Ulting Tyra... ouch, that should hurt if she will not stop shooting... + AAE means After Abillity Ends

Q - Fusion - Fuse shoots special projectile, that deals 150 damage and turns Fuse's weapon to diffirent from. That's the scheme:

-Ruckus, Tyra, Viktor, Jenos, Torvald, Ying, Grohk, Skye, Fernando: Turns her weapon into fast firing rifle, that deals 100 dmg each 0,1s with 20ammo;

-Lian, Androxus, Lex, Strix while Side Arm: Turns her weapon into a special gun that deals 600dmg each 0,8s with 6 ammo;

-Kinessa, Sha Lin, Strix while Sniping: Turns her weapon into powerful sniper rifle, dealing 1000 damage per 1s with 3 ammo;

-Barik, Buck: Turns her weapon into a shootgun, that shoots 15 pellets each dealing 30dmg each 0,9s with 6 ammo;

-BombKing, Drogoz, Ash, Evie, Willo: Turns her weapon to special cannon, with shoots explosive projectiles dealing 700 AoE damage each 0,9s with 5 ammo;

-Maeve, Inara, Mal'Damba, Makoa, Grover, Zhin, Seris, Cassie: THW into a pistol, that shoots projectiles with 500 speed, dealing 400 damage each 0,3s with 7 ammo.

The effect ends when you'll run out of ammo [20 sec. Cooldown]

Here's the part... that you'll most likely hate. But it's mine concept... and i think it's something... unique. You can turn your weapon to different forms, to change battle feel.

F - Proton Wings - Fuse spreads her Proton Wings, to get extra 5 jumps. In air you'll get 50% more movement speed and 100% air control [8 sec. Cooldown AAE]

Proton Wings are quite simmiliar to Drogoz's Thrust. You can shoot during Proton Wings, so you're more dangerous than tank should be.

E - Viewfinder (Ultimate) - Fuse imposes a viewfinder that allows her to target enemies without aiming for 7 seconds. In addition, two turrets grow out of her ears, which deal 150 damage every second each

This is really strong ultimate. Fuse doesn't need to aim, and she can deal additional damage due to turrets.

Legendary Cards:

Lightness [Default] - Proton Wings - During Proton Wings your jumps are 100% higher

This allows you to better escape, but also to more effective assault

Renovation - Reflect Barrier - After end of abillity, Reflect Barrier heals you with the equivalent of 50% of the damage it have taken ( <-- sorry for wrong translation, it was hard to find correct words)

This allows you to stay on point more longer

Connection - Fusion - Reduces cooldown of Fusion by 10 seconds

This allows you to use Fusion and change your weapon more often

Normal Cards:

Science

- Increase maximum live by 125/250/375/500

Scientific Staff

- 7/14/21/28 CC Reduction

Chemicals

- Increases speed when out of combt by 5/10/15/20%

99% completed

- Eliminations reduces active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40%

---------

Chrome

- Reduces cooldown of Reflect Barrier by 0.75/1.5/2.25/3s

Ideal measurements

- Increase size of Reflect Barrier by 5/10/15/20%

Gloss

- Increase duration of Reflect Barrier by 0.5/1/1.5/2s

Defense mechanism

- Reflect Barrier's projectile travels 50/100/150/200% faster

---------

Ultimatum

- Fusion's projectile travels 20/40/60/80%

Fast change

- Weapons change 10/20/30/40% faster as a result of Fusion

Capacity

- Weapons of Fusion have 1/2/3/4 additional ammunition

Turbo recharge

- If Fusion's projectile will miss, cooldown is reduced by 3/6/9/12s

---------

Butterfly Effect

- During Proton Wings, you're falling 10/20/30/40% slower

Old Plans

- Jumping during Proton Wings heals you by 20/40/60/80 HP

Perfect Copy

- Proton Wings allows you to do additional 1/2/3/4 jump/s

Jetpack

- Reduce cooldown of Proton Wings by 0.5/1/1.5/2s

That's it. No voicelines, because it consumes time, and clearlly, are unnecessary. Maybe i'll make separate post about voice lines. Tell me what you think about Fuse (i know it will be hate, but still xD)

Bye!
    Last edited by NapoleonKING; 09-14-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Member Sovereign Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Fusing weapons is a creative idea, but I don't think I understand how it works. My idea of such a ability would target an enemy, then upgrade Fuse's LMB to a fusion depending on the selected enemy. As for feedback, most of the abilities are extremely overpowered. You should pay more attention to balancing your concepts.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Fusing weapons is a creative idea, but I don't think I understand how it works. My idea of such a ability would target an enemy, then upgrade Fuse's LMB to a fusion depending on the selected enemy. As for feedback, most of the abilities are extremely overpowered. You should pay more attention to balancing your concepts.
    I Think you're right. Maybe i should reduce the time Reflect Barrier is active, and nerf Turret shoot time from each 0.5 econd to each 1 second... Thanks for feedback, i'll remember to think more. Thanks

Member Sovereign Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKING View Post
    I Think you're right. Maybe i should reduce the time Reflect Barrier is active, and nerf Turret shoot time from each 0.5 econd to each 1 second... Thanks for feedback, i'll remember to think more. Thanks
    That seems appropriate. Nice job.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Well, aside from the ult and the name, it's not completely terrible.