Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New itens in the item store.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

Lightbulb New itens in the item store.

Someone have must noticed that in the item store, where you buy cauterize, shelter, chronos, etc..., It has the capacity to add one more item slot for each category and so far the Hi-rez has not created new items to fill out those empty slots, and then I created new items descriptions to fill those spaces and comment if you liked, disgreed or needs some modification.

Lord of the Heavens: Increase your air control and your fall control by 15% while you're pressing the button "SPACE".
    This item will stay in the "Defense" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 300 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 15%.
    In the Tier II it will cost 600 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 30%.
    In the Tier III it will cost 900 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 45%.

ITEM RULES: you needs press de button "SPACE" in the air to feel your effect.

Fast payload: Increase the speed of the payload by 7% if any player is pushing the payload.
    This item will stay in the "Utility" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 300 credits and the payload will move 7% faster if the player is pushing the payload.
    In the Tier II it will cost 600 credits and the payload will move 14% faster if the player is pushing the payload.
    In the Tier III it will cost 900 credits and the payload will move 21% faster if the player is pushing the payload.

ITEM RULES: The effect of this item will be not accumulate if the others allies players were also pushing the payload and the payload will respond the player who has the highest stage of the "Fast Payload". If there is 2 or more players with the some tier of the "Fast Payload", the payload will respond to the first player who started pushing the payload.

Healer Soul: If you die, you'll heal the allies within a 30-unit radius to the equivalent of the 200 life points.
    This item will stay in the "Healing" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 400 credits and when you die, you'll heal 200 life points of your allies.
    In the Tier II it will cost 800 credits and when you die, you'll heal 400 life points of your allies.
    In the Tier III it will cost 1200 credits and when you die, you'll heal 600 life points of your allies.

ITEM RULES: The healing effect of this item is immune to cauterization.

In the "Offense" category I wanted the return of item "Agression", but with the damage increase in 6%/12%/18% (Tier I/Tier II/Tier III).

If you liked this post, give it a LIKE and comment here some error or any questions and suggestion.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Interesting ideas.
    Lord of the Heavens, better air control on characters who normally can't get that would be quite strong, especially on Maeve and Drogoz.

Fast Payload, Sure the payload is pretty slow, but you generally need to wipe the enemy team first to go anywhere in the first place, so doesn't seem very helpful. Completely useless if you lose the payload.

Healer Soul, Seems like a bad concept. You have to die to give your teammates in a small radius a small heal? Remember that 30ft is your sight range when enemy Maeve ults, for a point of reference. Also healing items are supposed to be to keep YOU alive. They all give you healing one way or another. This doesn't fit into that idea at all.

I wasn't playing when aggression was a thing, but a damage boosting item seems like an interesting idea. Sometimes the other offense cards aren't a necessity. Your not always fighting hard to kill deployables, sometimes the enemy healer is a weak healer, shields aren't always a concern, and reload speed is only helpful in specific situations, like if your playing Buck. Some Champs can't even use Deft Hands. Sounds cool, might be to OP though.

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Hate to be negative on a simple creative endeavor, but the fast payload would be OP. Pushing the payload is the objective of the game, and buffing something that core to victory is a little much.
    Admittedly, it's niche, but a Torvald, ash, Damba, etc, who clear the objective would be too powerful...
    And the main reason you can't do this is that the speed of the payload is balanced to the speed of the characters. You can't have the payload push faster than Torvald can run, so he can't get back on defense (or faster than the person pushing the cart can run to keep it going)

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarosXemnas View Post
    Lord of the Heavens: Increase your air control and your fall control by 15% while you're pressing the button "SPACE".
    This item will stay in the "Defense" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 300 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 15%.
    In the Tier II it will cost 600 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 30%.
    In the Tier III it will cost 900 credits and your air control and fall control increase by 45%.

ITEM RULES: you needs press de button "SPACE" in the air to feel your effect.
    i don't think this would be a "defence" item, since it feels more like utility item since it doesn't increase your survival chance + you are only ~.5 seconds in the air when jumping (and would propably work best on Drogoz, BK, Willo and Jenos with right loadout)

Fast payload: Increase the speed of the payload by 7% if any player is pushing the payload.
    This item will stay in the "Utility" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 300 credits and the payload will move 7% faster if the player is pushing the payload.
    In the Tier II it will cost 600 credits and the payload will move 14% faster if the player is pushing the payload.
    In the Tier III it will cost 900 credits and the payload will move 21% faster if the player is pushing the payload.

ITEM RULES: The effect of this item will be not accumulate if the others allies players were also pushing the payload and the payload will respond the player who has the highest stage of the "Fast Payload". If there is 2 or more players with the some tier of the "Fast Payload", the payload will respond to the first player who started pushing the payload.
    this would be too "OP" whenever playing so one player would pick this... no doubt about it.
    in higher lvl games where healer pushs and others zone, then Healer would buy it.

Healer Soul: If you die, you'll heal the allies within a 30-unit radius to the equivalent of the 200 life points.
    This item will stay in the "Healing" category.

In the Tier I it will cost 400 credits and when you die, you'll heal 200 life points of your allies.
    In the Tier II it will cost 800 credits and when you die, you'll heal 400 life points of your allies.
    In the Tier III it will cost 1200 credits and when you die, you'll heal 600 life points of your allies.

ITEM RULES: The healing effect of this item is immune to cauterization.
    this would engourage the healers (or anyone) to die when they are low with allies near, which is kinda opposite of the "objective" of the game

In the "Offense" category I wanted the return of item "Agression", but with the damage increase in 6%/12%/18% (Tier I/Tier II/Tier III).
    this brings up the same problem that was earlier... everyone picking Aggression and with Haven/Blast Shield you would only deal 1/2/3% less damage (if the items are equal level), but the cost is too much to it being viable
    REVERT LEX AND ANDRO CHANGES

My concept hub

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkat963 View Post
    Healer Soul, Seems like a bad concept. You have to die to give your teammates in a small radius a small heal? Remember that 30ft is your sight range when enemy Maeve ults, for a point of reference. Also healing items are supposed to be to keep YOU alive. They all give you healing one way or another. This doesn't fit into that idea at all.
    and this is 30 units (which is even less than 30 ft, idk why HiRez uses 2 different measures to indicate range)

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkat963 View Post
    I wasn't playing when aggression was a thing, but a damage boosting item seems like an interesting idea. Sometimes the other offense cards aren't a necessity. Your not always fighting hard to kill deployables, sometimes the enemy healer is a weak healer, shields aren't always a concern, and reload speed is only helpful in specific situations, like if your playing Buck. Some Champs can't even use Deft Hands. Sounds cool, might be to OP though.
    trust me, Aggression wasn't good but still people bought it, disregarding the price of it.
    5/10/15% bonus damage for 400/800/1200 credits
    and back then Haven and Blast Shield used to give 10/20/30% damage resistance
    REVERT LEX AND ANDRO CHANGES

My concept hub

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Paavis1999 View Post
    i don't think this would be a "defence" item, since it feels more like utility item since it doesn't increase your survival chance + you are only ~.5 seconds in the air when jumping (and would propably work best on Drogoz, BK, Willo and Jenos with right loadout)

this would be too "OP" whenever playing so one player would pick this... no doubt about it.
    in higher lvl games where healer pushs and others zone, then Healer would buy it.

this would engourage the healers (or anyone) to die when they are low with allies near, which is kinda opposite of the "objective" of the game

this brings up the same problem that was earlier... everyone picking Aggression and with Haven/Blast Shield you would only deal 1/2/3% less damage (if the items are equal level), but the cost is too much to it being viable

Totally Right Bro

Member Sovereign Prince zVersee's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Paavis1999 View Post
    This would be too "OP" whenever playing so one player would pick this... no doubt about it.
    Actually, if the healer would buy it they'd have to give up Chronos in exchange for it which might not be very smart since Chronos is one of the most important items for pretty much any support (with the exception of maybe Seris).

Member Sovereign Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger Second Class
    Pretty interesting ideas besides the new and (not) improved aggression. Sure, it used to be 5% while haven was 10%, but now that haven is 7% and aggression is 8%, it still seems bad. At the top level, you get 3% more damage if enemies also have haven/blast shields at max level. Wow.
    "Let me get a nut on your feet at least"

Soundtrack of the week:

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

#BALANCEPCANDCONSOLESEPARATELY