Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO: make life like worth it?

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

HOW TO: make life like worth it?

lifelike makes your illu shoot 2 healing beams... but 30% less heals.

30% less makes the heals super low if you are getting only 1 healing beam from 1 illu
    (good ying players dont place illu at same point. right next to each other)

what i propose is simple if there is just 1 person(1 person who NEEDS healing), in the range of an illu, let both the healing beams heal that one person.
    so he gets 140% heals of a illu. but over all its the same if there are 2 people (who NEED healing) then its the same.

i think its a buff if you look at it one way... but its just removing the limitations. shouldnt be a MASSIVE game breaking buff. but should make the card life-like worth picking and bring ying in line with other champions (in healing) (in higher elo games).. but not make her OP in lower elo games where she does massive healing (because they dont target healers :v that much) .
    pls balance team, i get the fact that you have to spice things up and stir it up to keep stuff interesting.. but its getting not fun to play.. the androxous ttk buck ttk.. i get that you want to keep champs easy to understand but removing any sort of skill in a champ is bad too, let there be some skill in a champ some skill to hone?

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

hello auto aim princess lian

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think it should just be "Illusions can heal a second target for 50%"

That way, the primary target still receives the full 100% heal rate, but clones can heal a second target for 50%.

As always, the most damaged teammate takes priority (most damaged gets 100% heal rate, second most damaged gets 50%)

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    ay , thats pretty good
    Current goals
    Maeve 20 - Achieved
    Mal'Damba 20 - 13
    Kinessa 20 - 15
    makoa 20 - 13

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    Lifelike become shit after the 4 nerf in Ying's healing... Before these nerfs lifelike was a bit OP, but after... become almost usless...

To become a usefull healing legendary I think it is need only 1 thing: It should add +30% hps instead of the -30%... Than with this legendary Ying's healing can be close to the prenerf - but will never reach it (cause of lower frequency, lower base healing, shorter healing and illusion placement range).

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    the thing is ying heals on lower tier is still high 2nd to one and only auto aim through through the walls healer jenos...

an auto target prioritization will take away any skills/ intellect required.. even now people are so used to pocket heals that they dont go near ying's illu and expect healing... they run away crazy and ying has to chase them to give them healing... as a ying player i GO to illu for heals...

adding 30% back would be OP af to all...
    or
    one could rework it to give 3 illu with 1 target each... so healing rates are faster...
    but total heals are 150% now not 140%

the slow healing rates are annoying part. its 245 Hp per sec on one beam(on lifelike)
    with changes as said in my main post it would be 245 at least to 490 at max... when youre only one in range on 1 illu... and max to 980 hp every second... :|
    sh!t broken.

ignore the idea in main post. its broken..... unless you could put some constraints in it to make it get heals from 2 beams at max at a time which would make it good... as 1 illu can heal good and you dont have to cluster your illu for decent healing...

or or..... just rework lifelike to make it revert the nerfs she received in range and down time between beams
    pls balance team, i get the fact that you have to spice things up and stir it up to keep stuff interesting.. but its getting not fun to play.. the androxous ttk buck ttk.. i get that you want to keep champs easy to understand but removing any sort of skill in a champ is bad too, let there be some skill in a champ some skill to hone?

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    What about if Lifelike heals for 10% of their HP whatever ally targeted? It would be no different from Jenos' celestial touch or how it is called.
    I'd still prefer Lifelike how it is, but clone frequency back to 1sec.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!

Level
    Achievements:
    10 percent is too much when whole team can just take turns to be the closest one in range? getting 20% hp to all team almost instantly... like put illu on each side of a door and make team pass through

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I keep thinking this is a thread about someone who's taking this game way way too seriously. I keep putting a mental comma between Life and Like. I keep worrying someone's going over the edge and we'll all have to pull them back.

Sorry...

Carry on...

Level
    Achievements:
    hahaha i realized i should have put lifelike together and should have put "legendary cards" like term in the title sadly i cant edit title

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AIyash View Post
    10 percent is too much when whole team can just take turns to be the closest one in range?
    Say that to Jenos! I've suggested the same thing Celestial Touch legendary already does.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!