Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: buff androxus (and here's why)

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 31 days registered

buff androxus (and here's why)

right click is totally useless
    only ONE legendary worth to use (godslayer)
    that huge mobility nerf almost killed the andro
    please stop saying "andro need skills , git gud"
    no , its wrong
    because of this "andro need skills" thing , no one plays him cuz they think he is too hard
    and cuz of this , no one will notice how much andro is weak right now (compare to other flankers)
    i have some suggestions for buffing him and making legendary cards more useful

reversal :
    make it area damage (like a blast)

rework the dark stalker legendary card (its a troll card , just you need to think about it) :

this legendary card now increases defiance's accuracy by 80%

they are my suggestions for make andro back to meta , whats your suggestion or opinions ? (also sorry for my english)

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    and give him auto aim and 1000K damage..

He was OP, he is not anymore. Stop comparing him to how he was back then. Remember, when he was on both sides in almost every casual game, and banned in every ranked.
    If people don't play him because he is too hard, then it means that he requires skills to play. Not like how it was when he was so forgiving that everyone could play him. Good Andro players still beat the crap out of me, but I take down the bad ones every time, and actually have a fight against decent Andros at my skill level. That is balance in my book.
    I always play medic in games, and work as one in life.

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I was andro main with 20 FPS. Yes, its horrific. It was hard to play him, but for me it was.. Kill everyone or dont kill anyone. Nothing between. I had some great killing sprees when i was able to flank whole enemy team severeal times in a row, some times when i cant leave my base.
    Andro is hard to play and needs good FPS. The best thing about andro is to kill another andro in mid air fight.. The feeling...
    But yes, reversal should be blast. It even looks like blast projectile and i was quite suprised to find out that its not. In close combat its nearly impossible to hit fast moving maeve with Reversal. That sweep shot doesnt work with reversal like it does with revolver (Move mouse from Left to right over champion and shoot when mouse is over it. Useful if your aim is bad and enemy moves fast).
    So the only thing about andro, change his right click (Small auto-aim spam maybe? Lex and Lian has it...) and make reversal AOE attack.

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    All flanks could use some minor buffs but the source of their issues is mobility (and Lian), this goes for pretty much every flanker rn (except for Evie). Why make reversal AoE? Hit reversal ain't that hard, and as a flanker he doesn't need habilities to hit multiple people, he needs to be good on 1v1. I do agree that improving defiance's accuracy woul'd be good tho.
    I still don't like OB58

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibee View Post

He was OP, he is not anymore. Stop comparing him to how he was back then. Remember, when he was on both sides in almost every casual game, and banned in every ranked.
    If people don't play him because he is too hard, then it means that he requires skills to play. Not like how it was when he was so forgiving that everyone could play him. Good Andro players still beat the crap out of me, but I take down the bad ones every time, and actually have a fight against decent Andros at my skill level. That is balance in my book.

XDDD

Androxus does not appear in the matches, rarely.
    Now there are only cassie, zhin, lian, maeve .....

There was a way to play andro, required level, and hi-rez decided to remove it. The cooldown of his abilities is very high.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Defiance and LMB Have no cooldown :P
    IvJo
    Master of Spam

Member Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 829
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibee View Post

He was not "OP" he was the only decent flank option regarding DPS and mobility, now he's useless AF, dont bother saying he's "fine" because he's not. Some other flankers have some utility (Evie AoE, Lex damage output, Skye invisibility, Maeve burst, Buck sustain, Zhin highlander style), Androxus was pure aim and slide flanker, now that he doesnt have his slide (because lets be honnest he's far from mobile enough now) he only has aim, and anyone can perform better with any ranged dps with more versatility and greater utility for the team.

As long as they keep these shenanigans "oh shit people cant aim lets remove all mobility in the game", Flank class is per se, dead (at least in comp).
    I wont pay a dime for this game, like, ever, because they do milk the cow, your wallet is power!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    He was not "OP" he was the only decent flank option regarding DPS and mobility, now he's useless AF, dont bother saying he's "fine" because he's not. Some other flankers have some utility (Evie AoE, Lex damage output, Skye invisibility, Maeve burst, Buck sustain, Zhin highlander style), Androxus was pure aim and slide flanker, now that he doesnt have his slide (because lets be honnest he's far from mobile enough now) he only has aim, and anyone can perform better with any ranged dps with more versatility and greater utility for the team.

As long as they keep these shenanigans "oh shit people cant aim lets remove all mobility in the game", Flank class is per se, dead (at least in comp).
    he was op and outshined every other flank in the game while dark stalker was so forgiving that even a new player would rock on him if he came from csgo or whatever other shooter. back when legendaries didn't exist he was still the best flank and since that point til now nothing has changed, only people who are garbage at knowing when to engage are the ones that want him buffed so that he can get in a 1v3 outduel one and get out while wasting the other 2 time.

that's not balance, that's bias. he's perfectly viable and he's even seen play in ESL. only reasons he's not taken is because tanks are too strong, and therefore you prefer to have 2 tank counters in form of dmg classes than a dmg and a flank because 2tank2dmg beats 2-1-1 and 1-1-2 anytime
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She stronk
    • She attac
    • Her nails

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 31 days registered
    if you saying andro is op , then you are one of those who attack him in reversal or always stand still -_-

andro is good , but nobody gonna pick him when there is meave , lex or zhin.

at least they can rework the legendary cards (heads will roll and dark stalker are totally useless)

Member Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 829
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieIV View Post
    he was op and outshined every other flank in the game while dark stalker was so forgiving that even a new player would rock on him if he came from csgo or whatever other shooter. back when legendaries didn't exist he was still the best flank and since that point til now nothing has changed, only people who are garbage at knowing when to engage are the ones that want him buffed so that he can get in a 1v3 outduel one and get out while wasting the other 2 time.

that's not balance, that's bias. he's perfectly viable and he's even seen play in ESL. only reasons he's not taken is because tanks are too strong, and therefore you prefer to have 2 tank counters in form of dmg classes than a dmg and a flank because 2tank2dmg beats 2-1-1 and 1-1-2 anytime
    To me being the only viable flank didnt mean he was OP, only that the rest of the flank were not, now he's back to basic and yeah, with the 2 tanks meta he cant be played. He can still rock on casual but I fail to see how androx can really be a gamechanger vs these tanks deathballs.
    I wont pay a dime for this game, like, ever, because they do milk the cow, your wallet is power!