Thread: Comp players Vs. Casual only players.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester

Comp players Vs. Casual only players.

I really think that competition players should only be able to play against other comp players in any mode.

I feel that once you make the decision to start playing comp and you make it to gold or higher, you should just be queued with other gold + players.

Right now the game isn't even fun when you play against a team that wipes you and the game lasts 5-7 minutes.

Do these people like to have no challenge?

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    1 - If your team lose, its maybe because the other team was taking the counters of the champs of your team.
    2 - If your team lose, its maybe because the strategie of the other team is beter than yours.
    3 - Remember that when you lose in comp, its maybe because of your team, but maybe because of you too.
    4 - The matchmaking is bad ? Its maybe because a low ranked player is making a win streak. When a player is losing, he is matched with players who are playing a little more like him, and when a player is good, he is matched with more ranked players.
    5 - Take a break when you can, if you keep playing when you become angry its not going to help.
    6 - You can't qualify a player of "casual player" when you think he is a noob. Everyone can't play all the time like a god, and you won't be able to always encounter someone who is able to carry the game alone.
    7 - If a player press the comp button, he become a comp player.

However I know what your talking about and I agree with you. But don't be objective and try to play with your friends in comp or good players.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    I agree, playing with friends is great, I play with my Fiancee, and I do understand that not everyone will be good all the time. But I am talking about casual play. It's frustrating when you play against 5 people who are gold/purple and above when you don't even play competitively.

I know with this system there would be loop holes, F2P games it's easy to just make a "casual" account, I just don't get the fun in annihilating the other team.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Oh yes, this is true, its horrible to play in casual with random players like that.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellious View Post
    I really think that competition players should only be able to play against other comp players in any mode.

I feel that once you make the decision to start playing comp and you make it to gold or higher, you should just be queued with other gold + players.

Right now the game isn't even fun when you play against a team that wipes you and the game lasts 5-7 minutes.

Do these people like to have no challenge?
    there's a complicated way to determine if the player is casual or competetive. it will require complex system and some kind of program that can improve itself but to make this kind of system, hi rez need someone who adept at Artificial Intelligence to make the matchmaking more clever. but it will cost a lot of money. and matchmaking calculated the match outcome from elo, not your division or frame.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I get where you're coming from, but I don't really agree. Casual is casual for a reason, it's meant to be simple and open to everyone. Making different Casual queues would make things more complicated and confusing, as well as lengthen queue times.

I don't think that most Comp players play Casual to intentionally steamroll Casual players. Remember that not all Comp players can queue together. Players of Diamond and above can only queue in parties of 2 for Comp, and they cannot queue with the Bronze-Gold players. So let's say you have several friends and you all want to play together, but one person is Diamond, a couple are Bronze-Gold, and maybe one person has never even played Comp (unranked players can only do parties of 2), then your only choice is to play Casual.

Sometimes in Comp you get stuck in a losing streak to force the 50% win/lose ratio as well, and maybe you just want to take a break to avoid losing more TP, so you go play Casual instead. Or maybe you want to practice some Champions you don't normally play, so you go to Casual.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Ok so I come back from a casual game with 4 masters, and I don't know what to say, of course casual is made for everyone but men, if we get the same amount of gold and if we lose at the end and if we can't win then its a waste of time.
    Main dmgs : Drogoz, Lian, Viktor, Tyra, Kinessa, Willo

Main Flanks : Zhin, Maeve, Lex, Willo ( xD )

Main supports : Jenos, Seris, Maldamba, Pip

Main Tanks : Ash, Fernando, Barik, Torvald, Inara

Grohk is op plz nerf his dmg, heals, health totem, abilities.