Thread: Raeve Music on All Raeve Cosmetics

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Raeve Music on All Raeve Cosmetics

It would be nice if the Raeve music played when you are wearing any piece of the Raeve outfit, not just the coat. For example, if I want to pair the Raeve helmet with the Cosmic coat because they look cool together, it would be nice to still have the music playing. I mean I spent the 60k VIP points on the set, why can't I get the music with each piece?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Because the rest of your team is actually trying to hear GAME SOUNDS.
    Seriously, we are all asking for a way to switch off that shit music and you are asking to hear it MORE?
    If you like it so much, there's another thread where you can download that file to your pc and listen to it while playing. Without forcing your poor teammates to hear that shit.

We are there to play. Decently. Not to be distracted.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Because the rest of your team is actually trying to hear GAME SOUNDS.
    Seriously, we are all asking for a way to switch off that shit music and you are asking to hear it MORE?
    If you like it so much, there's another thread where you can download that file to your pc and listen to it while playing. Without forcing your poor teammates to hear that shit.

We are there to play. Decently. Not to be distracted.
    Please stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with volume controls, only attaching Cosmetic affects to each piece in the Cosmetic set.

I've actually mentioned in other threads that I would like to see a new volume adjuster added into the Audio Settings for "Cosmetic Music" or something, so that players can reduce or mute Raeve's music (and any similar future effects).

That is an entirely different issue from asking that since I paid the 60,000 VIP points to get the Raeve set (music included), I should have access to the music with each individual piece of the set- not just the coat. Same for any similar future Cosmetic sets that have special effects.

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Genavelle View Post
    Please stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with volume controls, only attaching Cosmetic affects to each piece in the Cosmetic set.

I've actually mentioned in other threads that I would like to see a new volume adjuster added into the Audio Settings for "Cosmetic Music" or something, so that players can reduce or mute Raeve's music (and any similar future effects).

That is an entirely different issue from asking that since I paid the 60,000 VIP points to get the Raeve set (music included), I should have access to the music with each individual piece of the set- not just the coat. Same for any similar future Cosmetic sets that have special effects.
    I upvote this. I kinda only want to use the Emotatron but then I lose the music. Also, to actually hear the music, I have to turn my volume up to a level that make knife throws sound like nukes going off.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Are you conscious that you can put that music playing in your computer media player, while in the game? And on OS adjust the volume as you wish, without touching in-game Option?
    I've finally found it!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Are you conscious that you can put that music playing in your computer media player, while in the game? And on OS adjust the volume as you wish, without touching in-game Option?
    Are you still missing the point that I PAID for this set, and as a customer, I am asking to get my money's worth and have the audio effects linked to each piece of the set?

And if you hate the music so much, I don't know why you're against the idea of a Cosmetic Audio slider in the settings, especially since Raeve could set a precedent for them to release other skins in the future that have unique audio effects.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Hey, 1 thing: You bought the whole collection for the music.

You didn't buy just the Headpiece or the body, the whole set.
    IvJo
    Master of Spam

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    Hey, 1 thing: You bought the whole collection for the music.

You didn't buy just the Headpiece or the body, the whole set.
    And if the music only worked while all 3 pieces were equipped, I would atleast understand that. But if I wear the Raeve coat with the Alleycat ears, and Cosmic daggers, the music still plays- because it's not attached to the set as a whole, it's attached to the coat.

Member Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Can I just say that...

Firstly, yes I want to also have a separate item play the music, like you...I also want to pair my cosmic coat with the mask.

Secondly, there are soooo many threads about the music and how there should be this option and that option, they'll implement a way to adjust the music volume in the future...I hope...so I can stop seeing "Raeve Maeve music is annoying", "Raeve Maeve music is distracting", Raeve Maeve music is shit" and so on.
    Currently at mastery 21 with Maeve and growing...(Mastery 21 before OB 58)
    #of Blades
    eveaR eveaM is lit !...and I own it, but I still want the Dreamhack skin
    Kill Compilations/ Life in Paladins: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
    I also go by the alias 'ProjectEC97'

Level
    Achievements:
    Are you still missing the point that I PAID for this set
    And I've paid, several time, to enjoy the game. So I don't want it to be spoiled by that damn sound.

And if you hate the music so much, I don't know why you're against the idea of a Cosmetic Audio slider in the settings
    You know, you really should stop writing on thing you don't know...
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...l=1#post359761
    ;-)
    But congratulation for the gaffe.
    I've finally found it!