Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The single problem i have with Lian

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    You guys know that I made a joke about Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice, right?
    Since no-one likes it on the internet.

(I'm just gonna say it: I liked the movie.)
    That's literally the only movie i've ever fell asleep on in the movie theater

Member Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzlucky77 View Post
    1. well that's why they call it subjective lol.

2. Presence isn't included in most builds? You can't say something is most popular but then turn around and say it isn't in most builds. That's a contradiction lol

3. Support is a bit harder to carry with ( arguably the hardest role to carry with now a days since tanks are turning into damage dealers ). My point in bringing up carrying as support was to drive home the mechanical aiming carrying you to a certain point, that's all. Like i said you won't see a pro stuck in 2k for a reason. If you're that much better then the enemy team. If you're playing damage or tank and playing smarter then them, you'll pick up your team mates slack and carry yourself to where you belong. Over time of course. If one or two people on the enemy team obviously being wayy better then everyone else wasn't that impactful, people wouldn't be complaining about the match making system goofs as much. They're complaining because it's noticeable and half the time those players carry the game
    1. Indeed

2. The most popular build is different for the most popular cards. The most popular build listed at 9,483 matches includes presence cooldown card. The other 4 builds which would be a combined total of 21,977 matches does not include any card for presence.

3. I pretty sure people complain about matchmaking because they get stuck with a team that is clearly inferior to the enemy team, not that there is someone carrying the enemy team, and as such, they have to try and carry the match but fail.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by The_black_of_sin View Post
    1. Indeed

2. The most popular build is different for the most popular cards. The most popular build listed at 9,483 matches includes presence cooldown card. The other 4 builds which would be a combined total of 21,977 matches does not include any card for presence.

3. I pretty sure people complain about matchmaking because they get stuck with a team that is clearly inferior to the enemy team, not that there is someone carrying the enemy team, and as such, they have to try and carry the match but fail.
    2. Hold on i see what you're going for here and we're talking about two different things now. I'm talking about the most commonly ran build for lian, while you're talking about how many builds have the presence card in it. Gonna use arbitrary numbers & variables here for simplicity sake. Say from a sample of 50,000 matches including builds A,B, & C. If build A is used in 20,000 of those matches, and builds B & C are ran in 15,000 each. Yes build A is not used in 30,000 matches, but its still the most used build. Build A 20k is still more then Build B 15k, and build C 15k. Same logic applies here, just more builds. ESPECIALLY considering how many builds one character can possibly have in this game, being the most popular build is saying something. It's by like 2,000 too lol, it isn't a tiny gap

3. I can definitely agree with you there. I'm sure SOME people are complaining just for that reason. But going through that match maker thread, some of the elo differences that have been posted make it pretty obvious they aren't full of crap. Depending on the skill gap, 1 or two players can make all of the difference
    Last edited by dbzlucky77; 09-17-2017 at 09:00 PM.