Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Zhin needs some tweaks (buffs and nerfs)

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    C A U T E R I Z E

Did you even read?
    Wait, I'll make it more clear:

That thing that reduces healing, you know, not the one that gives you reload speed.
    IvJo
    Master of Spam

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    C A U T E R I Z E

Did you even read?
    Wait, I'll make it more clear:

That thing that reduces healing, you know, not the one that gives you reload speed.
    let me ask you that same question DO YOU EVEN READ!?

i said his annoying to deal with even with cauterize due to his full low cd and duration counter + bliss combo build that can hide and re-engage quickly as possible, especially allies that hits him while on counter mode.

you only read the HEAL part lelz

if the zhin player doesn't do that or gets too aggressive and forgotten to back up and hide. yeah cauterize is a plus.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The only real problem that Zhin has is the Retaliation legendary which is a true nuisance at overtimes. Other than that, this thread is basically just "Zhin has a low skill floor so nerf him". That's stupid. Currently we have 3/4 viable or decent flanks and the rest is pure garbage. Do you really want to lower that number?
    Champion Concepts:
    Damage
    Erik, Lucie
    Flank
    Thomaz
    Frontline
    Bork
    Support
    Nameless, Annie

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    The only real problem that Zhin has is the Retaliation legendary which is a true nuisance at overtimes. Other than that, this thread is basically just "Zhin has a low skill floor so nerf him". That's stupid. Currently we have 3/4 viable or decent flanks and the rest is pure garbage. Do you really want to lower that number?
    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm hearing from this person.

Food for thought: If we went extreme nerfed everything that had a low skill floor, there would be 1 viable tank, 1 viable support, 4 viable damage dealers, and 2 viable flanks. That's insane.
    How to counter Zhin: run away lol, or just play any tank.

Main Tanks:
    Ash, Nando, Makoa.

Main Damage:
    Grover, Bomb King, Sha Lin

Main Healer:
    M a l ' D a m b a

Main flank:

Well i am absolutely agree that zhin should me at least tweaked. First - make sound of counter suit its actual lengtf because in fighting it is very crucial to know where shoot.

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SouNoobPegaLeve View Post
    Right now at OB58, Zhin is by far the most "survivable" flanker. Also, overall he requires less skill to play well than other flankers like Androxus/Evie.

Do you think "he's balanced"? So my suggestion: find a friend who is decent with Zhin and then try do play against him in a 1vs1 custom game, using any champion you like (I suggest Lian). See how it goes...

1) His main attack is 450+450+700 in 2 seconds, so 800 DPS - it seems an "OK" value. However, there is a big difference here: his projectiles hitboxes are huge, the size of a truck. You don't even need to aim very well to hit all his shots in close range. So, the first tweak: decrease the projectile hitbox or decrease his damage combo.

2) He has 8 ammo capacity as default and it can increase using the deck - no other flank has a card that allows to increase the ammo. The second tweak: decrease the ammo capacity to 6, remove his card to increase ammo and increase a bit his reload speed (making him like Androxus/Evie).

3) His counter ability has only 7s cooldown and last for 2 seconds, while Androxus reversal has freaking 16 seconds cooldown and last for 1.4s. The third tweak: increase his counter cooldown to at least 10 seconds - so people can not spam counter stance all the time.

4) His billow ability has only 12s cooldown and last for 2.5s and still gets immunity, while Androxus' Nether step has 10s cooldown. Also his legendary allows him to heal 60% of his HP while he's completely immune to damage, while Evie's Ice block legendary heals 50% of her HP and, as we know, an easy target after using the Ice block. The fourth tweak: either increase his billow cooldown, or decrease his duration, or allow him to get some damage while using it.

5) Whirl has only 7s cooldown and the hitbox is huge. The cooldown is OK but it could give less damage since the hitbox is huge.

6) His Ult: the only ability that is underpowered. I think he should get at least CC imunity while using it and increase his damage to 2000.

Thanks for reading.
    I agree on everything m8
    Front Line: Ash, Fernando
    Support: Seris, Grover
    Damage: Drogoz, Lian
    Flank: Zhin
    updated 15/09

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappinmahsentry View Post
    He has a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling, it's no surprise he'll have a high winrate. I have been playing since closed beta and I study the meta scene a lot. I always fill, I never play Zhin when Zhin isn't needed. Also, that was an ad-hominem attack you just did there. Haha nice one buddy. Whenever I fight a Zhin, I always win cause I do one simple thing.

VBE, press F, and get the fuck out. This always works with almost every champion in the game, he's supposed to win 1v1 duels, stop crying that he can. Just because you can't handle the fact that a flank can flank well in a game doesn't mean he needs a nerf, it means other flanks need to be buffed to his place so that they can actually be used. This entire "Zhin is OP" thing reminds me of the good ol' days when people said Skye and Viktor were OP and the forums were flooded with it.

To the previous posters, here's what I have to say.

Hoping your team also stops shooting isn't a problem with the character, it's a problem with the players. Deal with it. Hoping his team doesn't shoot you while you are waiting for counter to end. This one is hilarious, it's as if you can't shoot anyone else while Zhin is using his counter ability, amirite? ahahahah. "Shoot hoping he doesn't use billow to escape, hope you kill Zhin before his counter is off cooldown again if you are even still alive." Zhin will billow to a safe place for you to 1v1 him while his counter is off cooldown. When his counter is off cooldown, you can easily just reload and wait for it to come off and then enjoy the easy 9-6 seconds you have to kill him.

you're welcome.

P.S. Stop saying Retaliation is OP and then wanting nerfs for his base kit. That just makes it seem like you're bad at the game. His base kit is fine, it's Retaliation that's cheap.
    so basically you are trying to tell everyone to run away from him, yeah just that. Everyone running from this op zhin, why not change the game to" RUN AWAY FROM IMMORTAL ZHIN(he is comming to get you)". He is op believe it or not and he is gonna get a nerf believe or not.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Wow, you have a fucking problem with a MELEE ABILITY IN A RANGED GAME?
    IvJo
    Master of Spam

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    Wow, you have a fucking problem with a MELEE ABILITY IN A RANGED GAME?
    yeah you guessed right, and so have many others who are complaining about immortal zhin.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Still though, here are the Counters to Retalitation:

1) Don't Shoot.
    2) Wait
    3) Get away
    4) Don't be a dumbass.
    IvJo
    Master of Spam