Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhin needs some tweaks (buffs and nerfs)

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    i play with zihn e totally deal with this ideia, in especial the hit box.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by silvontavares View Post
    i play with zihn e totally deal with this ideia, in especial the hit box.
    http://paladins.guru/profile/ps/silvontavares/champions

No you don't. Unless this isn't you and you need to provide your actual IGN.
    How to counter Zhin: run away lol, or just play any tank.

Main Tanks:
    Ash, Nando, Makoa.

Main Damage:
    Grover, Bomb King, Sha Lin

Main Healer:
    M a l ' D a m b a

Main flank:

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    his projectiles are big... too big to dodge with strafing.. make them a bit faster and a lot smaller... atleast the horizontal ones
    the slashes are longer than the blade.
    yes his CD are very very low and his kit very VERY forgiving compared to other flanks.. move out while immune? reflect away all damages while moving away to safety or to get in...

he heals off enemy turrets !!
    the definition of 'successful counter' (as used in cards) should be changed to use counter AND hit the melee shot on a player (not deployable) to get healing
    or his heals should be nerfed on that card. as he can heal and then still run away on billo and they have low CD and are so much ready..
    pls balance team, i get the fact that you have to spice things up and stir it up to keep stuff interesting.. but its getting not fun to play.. the androxous ttk buck ttk.. i get that you want to keep champs easy to understand but removing any sort of skill in a champ is bad too, let there be some skill in a champ some skill to hone?

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

hello auto aim princess lian

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    also do not BM someone just because he is asking for nerfs of your mains... if its not needed it wont be...
    dont throw personal attacks on people posting replies... this is very bad
    if he hasnt played if FINE...
    let his opinions go away in drains... dont be a d*** and pull out paladinsguru page :/
    be nice peeps

in my previous reply i only said about nerfs that could decrease what i feel unfair about him... i'll post some ideas how to not kill him in process (im a bit sleepy rn but the replies on this thread were too angery so i had to say this... please be nice... we are all players here)
    pls balance team, i get the fact that you have to spice things up and stir it up to keep stuff interesting.. but its getting not fun to play.. the androxous ttk buck ttk.. i get that you want to keep champs easy to understand but removing any sort of skill in a champ is bad too, let there be some skill in a champ some skill to hone?

RIP Evie
    RIP Cassie

hello auto aim princess lian

IGN "aiyash"
    and "BerserkBrownie"

my youtube channel

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AIyash View Post
    his projectiles are big... too big to dodge with strafing.. make them a bit faster and a lot smaller... atleast the horizontal ones
    the slashes are longer than the blade.
    yes his CD are very very low and his kit very VERY forgiving compared to other flanks.. move out while immune? reflect away all damages while moving away to safety or to get in...

he heals off enemy turrets !!
    the definition of 'successful counter' (as used in cards) should be changed to use counter AND hit the melee shot on a player (not deployable) to get healing
    or his heals should be nerfed on that card. as he can heal and then still run away on billo and they have low CD and are so much ready..
    Sorry, his kit is unforgiving, barring retaliation. You need to use all of your abilities in a way to not waste them. doing nothing with one ability will kill you, trust me. If you use smolder while the enemy has high health, you will die. If you use Counter (not retaliation) without dealing damage, it's likely that you will die. If you miss whirl, it is again likely that you will die. Who cares if he can heal off barik's turrets? That's one champion. His cooldowns must be low, anything higher and he wouldn't be able to properly outplay enemies. He has downtime, use it. Only thing I want is for retaliation's cooldown to be 10 seconds.

His base kit and smolder do not need any nerfs, retaliation does.

Main Tanks:
    Ash, Nando, Makoa.

Main Damage:

Main Healer:
    M a l ' D a m b a

Main flank:

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    I always play medic in games, and work as one in life.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    also do not BM someone just because he is asking for nerfs of your mains... if its not needed it wont be...
    dont throw personal attacks on people posting replies... this is very bad
    if he hasnt played if FINE...
    let his opinions go away in drains... dont be a d*** and pull out paladinsguru page :/
    be nice peeps

in my previous reply i only said about nerfs that could decrease what i feel unfair about him... i'll post some ideas how to not kill him in process (im a bit sleepy rn but the replies on this thread were too angery so i had to say this... please be nice... we are all players here)
    I wasn't the one being a dick, the other guy was. He was lying about having zhin playtime just to get him nerfed, and I exposed his lies.

Main Tanks:
    Ash, Nando, Makoa.

Main Damage:

Main Healer:
    M a l ' D a m b a

Main flank:

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Thales3002 View Post
    All you have to do is to not shoot his counter. It's not that hard.
    Learn to follow along. His counter gives him a period of not being able to be shot, acting as a shield that allows his other skill to go on cooldown. People use him as a front line blocking damage for the team. Also, because counter can be activated during a combo, he will almost always counter one attack at least, healing for 400 which is big during a duel. If you ignore him, he will just stab you in the back. If you focus on him, his team will just shoot you.

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    Evie's projectiles are quite big and deal 900 damage.

Maeve's knifes hitboxes are bigger than her knifes and deal 450 per knife with a fire rate of 0.5 seconds, so hitting all knifes makes a grand total of 1800 dps.

I think this would automatically make him worse than Evie and Maeve, since their projectiles go further and deal more damage per second.

Wrong, he has 9 ammo. It's clear that you are not good at fighting against good Zhin's and so want him to be nerfed.

3rd thing: So, what about Nando's fireballs? It has only 3 second cooldown. Or how about Sprint and Jenos' F, no cooldown.

For you last suggestion for his Billow, I have this:
    Can you hit smoke? No? Well that's what Zhin is while in Billow, smoke is untargetable.

Yeah, while we're at it, lets nerf his ability with the least amount of damage and therefore, the lowest cooldown.
    Jesus Christ, you're complaining about 400 damage here. only 400. It's becoming more clear that you want to nerf Zhin like Maeve's nerfs after she was introduced.

Yeah, too bad it's already 2000. Just look at his abililties. Have you even played Zhin?

Oh yeah, now I'm here, let's also give my comment about this comment:

1) Stop shooting.
    2) Wait until his Counter is finshed (So when the thing above his head goes away.)
    3) Shoot.
    4) Profit.

Also it won't surprise me if you are a salty Viktor main.

And I can't read your damn comment.
    Not a Viktor main and your description of countering Zhin is plain stupid.
    1. Stop shooting and hope your team also stops
    2. Hope his team doesn't shoot you while you are waiting for counter to end
    3. Shoot hoping he doesn't use billow to escape
    4. Hope you kill Zhin before his counter is off cooldown again if you are even still alive

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Some people are really amusing... yes, I said that Zhin had 8 ammo instead 9 and I said his ult deals 1600 damage instead 2k. So what? I don't remember all numbers of all champions and probably no one of you that are saying "oh, he doesn't even know the right number, what a n00b".

And since these people that are "main Zhin" like to make ad hominem arguments, I won't bother to try to reply you. If you think that the hilarious projectiles hitboxes are "fine" and all their short cooldown are "fine", then you probably never played other champion except Zhin is this game.

Again, Zhin is the flanker with the highest win rate among the top 50% less skilled players (no suprise there) and he also does pretty well in high level games (among the top 10% best players) - and I'm sure that his win rate at high levels will increase since the "counter delay" was fixed in this last OB.