Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Cauterize Must Be Nerfed Immediately

  1. #11
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    25
    Level
    5
    Points: 262, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I'd MUCH prefer they actually just balance the healing and nerf/remove Cauterize. As said, healing lategame is useless.

  2. #12
    Member Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Cardigan, Wales
    Posts
    53
    Level
    11
    Points: 575, Level: 11
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AcetheGolden View Post
    I'd MUCH prefer they actually just balance the healing and nerf/remove Cauterize. As said, healing lategame is useless.
    They could do what Turtle Rock Studio did with Evolve. They revamped almost the whole game. The outcome was great.
    My Favourite Champions:

    Front Line: Ash, Inara
    Damage: -
    Support: Seris, Ying
    Flank: Evie, My Dearest Love

  3. #13
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    25
    Level
    5
    Points: 262, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Yeah, "almost the whole game" equals one mechanic and an item.

  4. #14
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Level
    17
    Points: 1,074, Level: 17
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    Cauterize is a necessity without it high heal rate supports like Seris would be too OP. People would stack 2 tanks 2 Supports for unkillable teams that could easily camp the objective & win.

    Flankers are already bad,Against better Supports Cauterize is a must have.Nerf it & you would make flankers even more useless.

    Most Supports are flexible, stop playing them like pure heal bots & try to do more damage or flanking when you see too much cauterize.
    Why do we have all this healing? It's because we have all this damage. It's an issue with the ridiculous dmg and ridiculous healing. Both numbers need to be looked at. We have a lot of dmg because of all this healing. We have a lot of healing because of all this dmg.

  5. #15
    Member Viscount Sheklon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    438
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,483, Level: 36
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratigious View Post
    Why do we have all this healing? It's because we have all this damage. It's an issue with the ridiculous dmg and ridiculous healing. Both numbers need to be looked at. We have a lot of dmg because of all this healing. We have a lot of healing because of all this dmg.
    Yeah, this game's numbers in general need to be reworked.
    Champion Concepts:
    Damage
    Erik, Lucie
    Flank
    Thomaz
    Frontline
    Bork
    Support
    Nameless, Annie

  6. #16
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    116
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,674, Level: 23
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    If there was just a way to avoid cauterize for a moment, like a WALLS OR SHIELDS, but there isn't /SARCASM.

    Sorry, yeah, it's too strong and you need to counter it with a brain and retreating before you reach 10% HP and spamming VHS after that, caut is something that needs to be handled with intelligence, not with a simple change in the number.

  7. #17
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    176
    Level
    14
    Points: 739, Level: 14
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonalMachete View Post
    If there was just a way to avoid cauterize for a moment, like a WALLS OR SHIELDS, but there isn't /SARCASM.

    Sorry, yeah, it's too strong and you need to counter it with a brain and retreating before you reach 10% HP and spamming VHS after that, caut is something that needs to be handled with intelligence, not with a simple change in the number.
    A lot of this depends on mobility. If you don't have a champ that can outspeed the attackers then you'll complain about cauterize now and then too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •