Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Annie, the Bee Queen

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Annie, the Bee Queen

Annie is an alchemist who is fascinated by bees and with self-made potions and mixtures she managed to turn herself into an bee-human hybrid.
    That's all I could think so far. :P

Stats:

Health: 2400
    Role: Support
    Speed: 375

Abilities:

LMB: Acid Cannon
    Launches an acid mixture every second that deals 550 blast damage. Has an ammo count of 7 and takes 1.2 second to reload.
    - The reloading animation is she spitting in the cannon.
    - Projectile speed of 400.

RMB: Honey Pot
    Throws a honey pot which heals the ally hit by 900 health and summons 4 bees with 700 health each around them for 3 seconds. Every quarter of a second one of the bees attacks the closest enemy dealing 50 damage.
    Cooldown: 8 seconds
    - Projectile speed of 300.

Q: Bee Hive
    Deploy on the ground a bee hive with 900 health. Allies within a range of 50 units are healed by 250 health every second and enemies entering a range of 25 units will trigger the hive to explode, releasing a swarm of bees that follow that target for 3 seconds dealing 250 damage every second. Otherwise, it lasts for 5 seconds. Up to 2 bee hives can be placed simultaneously.
    Cooldown: 6 seconds (after deploying a bee hive)

F: Flight
    Leap forward, leaving pollen behind in the launching location that heals allies for 500 health. You can hold space to fall 40% slowlier.
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    - Has a range of 50 units.

E: Bee's Destiny
    Shoots 2 stings with 1 second between them. Each deals 50% of the target's max health as damage and cripples them for 1.5 second. You lose 50% of your current health after using this ability.

Legendaries:

Insubordination
    (Bee's Destiny)
    You only lose 25% of your health when you use your ultimate and it charges 15% faster.

Sugar Taste
    (Honey Pot)
    The pot's healing can also affect one other ally nearby the first target.

Bee's Trait
    (Flight)
    Flight self-heals now and the cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.

Cards:

Weapon/Armor:
    Sugary Shell: Your health pool is increased by 100/200/300/400.
    Acid Spit: Reloading grants 10% more damage to 1/2/3/4 shots but takes 10% longer.
    Abdominal Work: Reloads 2.5/5/7.5/10% faster.
    Queen's Longevity: Killing someone heals you for 50/100/150/200 health every second for 4 seconds.

Honey Pot:
    Deadly Swarm: The health of the bees from Honey Pot is increased by 50/100/150/200.
    Feeding the Addicted: Honey Pot gains 50/100/150/200 projectile speed.
    Luscious: Honey Pot heals for 100/200/300/400 more.
    Protective Swarm: Allies affected by the Honey Pot effects gain 15/30/45/60% crowd control reduction.

Bee Hive:
    Fortress for Bees: The Bee Hive's health is increased by 100/200/300/400.
    Aggression: The range to trigger the Bee Hive's explosion is increased by 25/50/75/100%.
    Zeal: The Bee Hive heals for an additional 1/2/3/4% of the targets' max health.
    Willingness to Labor: The cooldown of Bee Hive is lowered by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.

Flight:
    Heads Up: Your cannon deals 7/14/21/28% more damage while falling.
    Gliding Away: The fall speed reduction from Flight is increased by 5/10/15/20%.
    Thick Pollen: Gives you and allies healed 20% damage reduction for 1/2/3/4 seconds after flight.
    Bee Fly Free: Flight range is increased by 5/10/15/20%.

- Special thanks to JohnOfAllTrades for helping me out with the ultimate.
    - Special thanks to Harlequin98 for helping me out with the Bee Hive skill.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 11-12-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Member Sovereign Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Decent concept. I like it overall, but I have some feedback. For the LMB, the damage is pretty high for a support. You might want to nerf it slightly. I like the RMB, but it will be better if the bees acted as separate entities, automatically attacking enemies. But I think the Q is a little too similar to Mal'Damba's Gourd, so you should edit it a little.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Decent concept. I like it overall, but I have some feedback. For the LMB, the damage is pretty high for a support. You might want to nerf it slightly. I like the RMB, but it will be better if the bees acted as separate entities, automatically attacking enemies. But I think the Q is a little too similar to Mal'Damba's Gourd, so you should edit it a little.
    Thanks.
    Her DPS is indeed high, but just a bit higher than Pip's and his damage output is higher than hers if you compare their ammo counts. But I guess I can change it to the opposite. For the RMB, I thought about that, but I'm not certain about minions attacking enemies, there isn't something like that in the game yet and I dont know how this kind of mechanic would work. As for the Q, do you have any suggestions on how to make it more unique?

EDIT: I just updated the thread with the changes suggested.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 09-06-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Champion Concepts:
    Damage
    Erik, Lucie
    Flank
    Thomaz
    Frontline
    Bork
    Support
    Nameless, Annie

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    RMB: Honey Pot
    Throws a honey pot which heals the ally hit by 400 health and summons 4 bees with 700 health each around them for 3 seconds. Every quarter of a second a bee attacks the closest enemy dealing 50 damage.
    Cooldown: 8 seconds.
    3 (duration) * 4 (stings per second) = 12
    4 (bees) * 12 (stings) = 48
    48 (stings) * 50 (damage) = 2400 damage

so you could solo kill Cassie
    , BK, Drogoz, Kinessa, Lian, Sha Lin, Strix, Tyra Viktor, Willo, Jenos, Ying, Androxus, Evie, Skye, Lex, Maeve or Zhin by only using "honey pot" (if they don't have any healing, damage mitigation, or health increases)

E: Bee's Destiny
    Shoots 2 stings with 1 second between them. The first executes the target hit and the second damages them for 90% of their max health. You immediately die after the second shot.
    so this is kinda like better Dragon punch (drogoz will die most of the times when ulting), but this has high possibility to kill 2 people (with your life in exchange)

B]Insubordination[/B]
    (Bee's Destiny)
    You no longer die when you use your ultimate but lose 50% of your current health instead and you only shoot one sting.
    same here, its just better/safer Dragon punch
    REVERT LEX AND ANDRO CHANGES

My concept hub

Member Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Review time!

LMB - Perfectly fine LMB.

RMB - Its a really nice sounding ability. Question though, do all 4 bees attack at once? If so, like Paavis said, the damage is insanely high. Or does each bee function on its own? Like, if you have one enemy nearby then the one bee goes for them and if another enemy gets close then a different bee is assigned to attack them? I think that would be the best way for this ability to work.

Q - The healing is REALLY low. Like, with your RMB and Q together in a span of 4s (which allows for one use of the RMB and two uses of the Q) you heal a single target for only 800 health. That's insanely low unless there is something important I'm missing.

F - Its alright but even adding that to the previous healing calculation its still only 1300 health in 4s and you're being forced to use your only escape (with a long cooldown) to pass a single heal from Pip.

E - This is the BIG flaw with the kit that drags down an otherwise great concept. Its a broken ability in every sense of the word. First, killing yourself in a game like this (especially when you are the support) is an awful idea. On top of that, instakilling two players with projectiles is not okay in any way. The ability should hit two enemies for 40-50% of their max health, cripple them, and make you take like 50% of your current health in damage. On top of that, the legendary for it should still make you take half of the damage from it (in this case it'd become 25% of your current health) and make it charge faster. That way it becomes a utility ult that doesn't deal TOO much damage AND it still has a pretty significant drawback if you use it at the wrong time.

For the legendary cards - I already said my thoughts on Insubordination. Sugar Taste takes away the best part about the RMB and gives a rather small healing buff that overall comes out to the ability being worse while using this card. Bee's Trait sounds broken. Unless there was an important detail left out it sounds like someone could just run in tiny circles and continue full healing for 3s.

I don't usually do this but I think I'm going to start rating concepts. Your gets a pretty solid 7/10. fix those issues I mentioned and it could easily go up to a 9/10. Add a full set of cards and maybe some art and you've got yourself a 10/10 concept right here.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    F - Its alright but even adding that to the previous healing calculation its still only 1300 health in 4s and you're being forced to use your only escape (with a long cooldown) to pass a single heal from Pip.
    and that 1300 healing is only the default healing (not mega potion healing)

I don't usually do this but I think I'm going to start rating concepts. Your gets a pretty solid 7/10. fix those issues I mentioned and it could easily go up to a 9/10. Add a full set of cards and maybe some art and you've got yourself a 10/10 concept right here.
    could you do this to some of my concepts too (they are all WIP and i will be adding cards later)

My concept hub

Member Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Paavis1999 View Post
    and that 1300 healing is only the default healing (not mega potion healing)

could you do this to some of my concepts too (they are all WIP and i will be adding cards later)
    Sure but not just yet. I'm about to eat some breakfast and I'll do this for a couple of your concepts after that. Which concepts do you want me to rate first?

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Sure but not just yet. I'm about to eat some breakfast and I'll do this for a couple of your concepts after that. Which concepts do you want me to rate first?
    these 2

Fridne, War Heroine
    Chikuari, the Modern Shinobi

My concept hub

Level
    Achievements:
    Thank you guys for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Paavis1999 View Post
    3 (duration) * 4 (stings per second) = 12
    4 (bees) * 12 (stings) = 48
    48 (stings) * 50 (damage) = 2400 damage

so you could solo kill Cassie
    , BK, Drogoz, Kinessa, Lian, Sha Lin, Strix, Tyra Viktor, Willo, Jenos, Ying, Androxus, Evie, Skye, Lex, Maeve or Zhin by only using "honey pot" (if they don't have any healing, damage mitigation, or health increases)

so this is kinda like better Dragon punch (drogoz will die most of the times when ulting), but this has high possibility to kill 2 people (with your life in exchange)

same here, its just better/safer Dragon punch
    Your math is right but you got the ability wrong. Actually I was unclear myself so it's my fault. I meant that ONE bee attacks every 0.25 second, not all of them. So its a poor total of 600 damage over 3 seconds if the bees don't die. About the ultimate, I will change it to be like John suggested. Thanks for your feedback!

Review time!

LMB - Perfectly fine LMB.

RMB - Its a really nice sounding ability. Question though, do all 4 bees attack at once? If so, like Paavis said, the damage is insanely high. Or does each bee function on its own? Like, if you have one enemy nearby then the one bee goes for them and if another enemy gets close then a different bee is assigned to attack them? I think that would be the best way for this ability to work.

Q - The healing is REALLY low. Like, with your RMB and Q together in a span of 4s (which allows for one use of the RMB and two uses of the Q) you heal a single target for only 800 health. That's insanely low unless there is something important I'm missing.

E - This is the BIG flaw with the kit that drags down an otherwise great concept. Its a broken ability in every sense of the word. First, killing yourself in a game like this (especially when you are the support) is an awful idea. On top of that, instakilling two players with projectiles is not okay in any way. The ability should hit two enemies for 40-50% of their max health, cripple them, and make you take like 50% of your current health in damage. On top of that, the legendary for it should still make you take half of the damage from it (in this case it'd become 25% of your current health) and make it charge faster. That way it becomes a utility ult that doesn't deal TOO much damage AND it still has a pretty significant drawback if you use it at the wrong time.

For the legendary cards - I already said my thoughts on Insubordination. Sugar Taste takes away the best part about the RMB and gives a rather small healing buff that overall comes out to the ability being worse while using this card. Bee's Trait sounds broken. Unless there was an important detail left out it sounds like someone could just run in tiny circles and continue full healing for 3s.

RMB: You're right but I don't plan to increase the healing from this particular skill much because the bees are deployabes and, since they have health, they still get in the way of enemy fire. So IMO its a great utility skill overall. Which is why I'm going to change the Sugar Taste legendary as you mentioned.

Q: True. I will increase all of her healing a bit.

E: Thanks, I will do exactly that and give you credits.
    And thank you for your rating! I wouldn't expect such a high rating in this simple concept haha xD
    I suck at drawing though :/
    Last edited by Sheklon; 09-07-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    Champion Concepts:
    Damage
    Erik, Lucie
    Flank
    Thomaz
    Frontline
    Bork
    Support
    Nameless, Annie

Member Sovereign Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    As for the Q, do you have any suggestions on how to make it more unique?
    How about deploying a "Bee Hive" that heals nearby enemies? And then it can explode like a land mine when enemies come into proximity. Just an idea.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.