Thread: 4th Legendary Card Ideas

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Talking 4th Legendary Card Ideas

Legendary cards tend to focus on either one of three abilities, or your weapon. But with the addition of multiple legendary cards that affect one skill while some skills have no legendary cards.

How about some more legendary cards that fill in the gaps, or simply new ones that serve a new playstyle?

Rupture (Viktor): Grenade now deals 250 more damage, and the damage increase applies to all teammates.

Burning Rage (Tyra): Firebomb lasts 2s longer. The damage of your main-hand weapon increases by 2% on hit, stacks up to 10 times. Resets when you stop firing or reload.

Flutterbug (Willio): Increase the distance of Flutter by 50%, and you can hover (hold jump similar to Androxus)

Barbed Tip (Sha Lin): Impaler Arrow has +40% increased knockback and does +200% damage to shields.

Blinding Light (Strix): Flare Gun reveal is shared with all teammates. Hitting an enemy with Flare Gun or Flash Bang applies a 2s Silence.

Snare (Grover): You can now grab enemies with Vine. Doing so deals 400 damage and slows them by 30% for 2s.

Into the Abyss (Seris): If your Restore Soul target would die within 10s, they'll instead enter "Shadow Travel" for 4s and heal for 10% of their maximum health. You can heal them while they're in this state.

Has a 30s CD

Capacitor (Grohk): Lightning Staff has +25 ammo and no longer overheats (running out of ammo simply prevents you from firing until it regenerates). You get +20% ultimate build rate.

Serpent (Mal'Damba): Slither has 2 charges and clears all CCs

Chicken Herder (Pip): Explosive Flask now applies an inverted knockback (enemies are pulled towards the center of the explosion, easier follow-ups with main-hand). Evil Mojo chickens have 15% less health.

Stellar Speed (Jenos): +20% Reload Rate, +10% movement speed during Stellar Wind, Astral Mark heals 25% more but is 2s shorter.

Note: The total healing of Astral Mark does not change, it simply heals it's full amount in 8s rather than 10s. (Heals 275/s for 8s, for a total of 2200)

Replication (Ying): Illusions regenerate 100/s. Activating Dimensional Link will create a clone independent of ones created by Illusion (You can create a third clone)

Unload (Buck): Your main-hand reloads the entire clip at once. Using Heroic Leap grants +25% fire rate for 2s.

Decoy (Evie): When you use Blink, leave no trail and leave an Evie clone in your original location that Ice Blocks. After 3s, the Ice Block turns into nothing.

Has a 30s CD

Note: For the enemy, it will look like you went into your Ice Block instead of Blinking (unless they see where you blinked to, then they'll know its a decoy)

Hand Holds(Skye): Running into a wall sends you upwards for up to 3s at running speed. Resets upon touching the ground.

Basically Skye can climb walls with this card.

Any ideas for new legendary cards? I couldn't think of a new one for every champion.
    Last edited by DatJaneDoe; 09-05-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    I really like the ideas for grohk & ying.

Here are a couple i have..

Grohk Beast totem: Totem now has 3.5k hp

Inara Fast Feet: No movemt penalty while firing

Rest in peace my Master Maeve, nr 62 in the leaderboard. Same with all my lost diamonds
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Maeve: Your daggers now deal 5000 damage both and you shoot twice as fast
    Flanker with Maeve
    Steam Account
    Unofficial forum discord server
    My Maeve artwork album
    I'm NOT german! Stop asking!

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DatJaneDoe View Post
    Legendary cards tend to focus on either one of three abilities, or your weapon. But with the addition of multiple legendary cards that affect one skill while some skills have no legendary cards.

How about some more legendary cards that fill in the gaps, or simply new ones that serve a new playstyle?

Rupture (Viktor): Grenade now deals 250 more damage, and the damage increase applies to all teammates.

Burning Rage (Tyra): Firebomb lasts 2s longer. The damage of your main-hand weapon increases by 2% on hit, stacks up to 10 times. Resets when you stop firing or reload.

Flutterbug (Willio): Increase the distance of Flutter by 50%, and you can hover (hold jump similar to Androxus)

Barbed Tip (Sha Lin): Impaler Arrow has +40% increased knockback and does +200% damage to shields.

Blinding Light (Strix): Flare Gun reveal is shared with all teammates. Hitting an enemy with Flare Gun or Flash Bang applies a 2s Silence.

Snare (Grover): You can now grab enemies with Vine. Doing so deals 400 damage and slows them by 30% for 2s.

Into the Abyss (Seris): If your Restore Soul target would die within 10s, they'll instead enter "Shadow Travel" for 4s and heal for 10% of their maximum health. You can heal them while they're in this state.

Has a 30s CD

Capacitor (Grohk): Lightning Staff has +25 ammo and no longer overheats (running out of ammo simply prevents you from firing until it regenerates). You get +20% ultimate build rate.

Serpent (Mal'Damba): Slither has 2 charges and clears all CCs

Chicken Herder (Pip): Explosive Flask now applies an inverted knockback (enemies are pulled towards the center of the explosion, easier follow-ups with main-hand). Evil Mojo chickens have 15% less health.

Stellar Speed (Jenos): +20% Reload Rate, +10% movement speed during Stellar Wind, Astral Mark heals 25% more but is 2s shorter.

Note: The total healing of Astral Mark does not change, it simply heals it's full amount in 8s rather than 10s. (Heals 275/s for 8s, for a total of 2200)

Replication (Ying): Illusions regenerate 100/s. Activating Dimensional Link will create a clone independent of ones created by Illusion (You can create a third clone)

Unload (Buck): Your main-hand reloads the entire clip at once. Using Heroic Leap grants +25% fire rate for 2s.

Decoy (Evie): When you use Blink, leave no trail and leave an Evie clone in your original location that Ice Blocks. After 3s, the Ice Block turns into nothing.

Has a 30s CD

Note: For the enemy, it will look like you went into your Ice Block instead of Blinking (unless they see where you blinked to, then they'll know its a decoy)

Hand Holds(Skye): Running into a wall sends you upwards for up to 3s at running speed. Resets upon touching the ground.

Basically Skye can climb walls with this card.

Any ideas for new legendary cards? I couldn't think of a new one for every champion.
    I like the Tyra, Seris, Mal'Damba, Pip, Evie and Skye ideas!
    I also like the Victor idea as long as the bonus damage only affects the team's weapon attacks (not skills)!

About Ying, you can check out my WAIFU legendary card idea!!!
    Here is the link:
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...dary-The-Waifu!!!
    Last edited by TheLionLegend; 09-17-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    HOW TO BALANCE
    >>>SKYE<<<
    WELL THOUGHT IDEAS

Rest in peace my Master Maeve, nr 62 in the leaderboard. Same with all my lost diamonds
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Uh... well... thats an idea
    Flanker with Maeve
    Steam Account
    Unofficial forum discord server
    My Maeve artwork album
    I'm NOT german! Stop asking!