Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: The Matchmaker Conundrum

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class
    I won a number of games in a row, and got promoted 2 ranks up. Then it kept putting OP parties against me, and giving me weaker players so I lost 4 times in a row, to get demoted. It is rigged, it is obvious it is rigged, and we can pull data from thousands of matches to prove it is rigged. I do not care one bit what they have to say about how it works. It works as the data shows. http://paladins.guru/match/pc/166802659 Yes, two stacked teams where bk can solo entire 5man needed OP barik with them.

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

Unhappy Why?

Matchmaking being bad isn't only limited to comp. It's also happening in casuals. Apparently this game thinks I'm good enough to be put on a team full of diamonds and 1 master and play against 4 diamonds and 1 master.

I'm literally garbage at this game and the game is giving me games like this:

First game of today (9/19/2017): I literally just logged into the game, clicked on normal matches and queued and was instantly put into a game like this and I lost 1-4 and then of course got told I was garbage because I just logged in and wasn't warmed up and the game's matchmaking thinks that I'm at high diamond apparently. I went 2/10 in this game because I wasn't even warmed up and I'm garbage, or at least I view myself as pretty bad even when I'm warmed up.

I tried to queue after that game was over, thinking that it was just a glitch. I got an instant pop for yet another game EXACTLY LIKE THAT ONE! My team was 3 diamond and 1 master and then myself, unranked.

It's really making the game so unplayable for me and it makes the game not even fun to play. I literally have to play with my friends in order for the game to give me players at my skill level.
    Last edited by CDSnipez; Today at 03:33 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Something really similar happened to me! I got placed into a casual game with Masters and diamond level champions and I'm like Gold1 almost Platinum level.

Is this because there is a separate MMR number for casuals and competitive? Doesn't seem quite right to me either way.

Edit: Holy shit there's a huge thread devoted to this? thanks for moving my post!
    Last edited by MetaTaro; Today at 03:35 PM.
    Mains-
    Front Line: Makoa, Barik
    Damage: Tyra
    Support: Ying and Seris
    Flank: Evie
    --Mostly play frontline and support =)