Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why VIP system is BAD

Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Let's do this again.

1)
    Normal price of epic skin is 400 or more crystals. That's how it's always have been, unless it is on a sale or in a cheap chest.
    VIP price of epic skins is 270 crystals (or 210 if you already have membership). That's for exclusive skins. Non-vip ones on rotation will cost less.
    Apart from the Zhin skin, that is an exclusive thing (like the ice mount), you can get all the VIP skins with crystals.

2)
    You can grind for it. Tell me one developer that let you free grind for premium content in their F2P games.
    "Oh but it will take too long."
    Like I said it's premium content in a F2P game. What do you expect? To get it as easy as catching a Caterpie?
    For fuck sake, it's skins. If it was gameplay stuff being locked I would understand the complaint, but it's just fucking skins.

3)
    "But Maeve skin is too expensive."
    Ruckus legendary cost 800 crystals. With 760 crystals you can buy 100k points. With 100k points you can buy Raeve and Goddess skin and still save 10k.
    It actually cheap for a legendary.

Of all things to complain about like essence, bugs or hackers, you guys chose an actually good thing that will make the acquisition of premium skins easier.

EDIT: Not only that but you can grind it in bot games. That's right. Play bot games and you will get premium currency.
    Last edited by OlhaSo; 09-02-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    \|/
    --+--
    /|\
    |
    |
    ,--'#`--.
    |####|
    _.-'######`-._
    ,-'##########`-.
    ,'#############`,
    /###############\
    |################|
    \################/
    `.##############,'
    `.-###########-,'
    `-..#######..-'

#BUFFEVIE

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    It's just gold, you grind for it but can pay to make it quicker. Can we just pay for the VIP items with gold then those who want it quicker can get an account booster?

http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ccount-Booster

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by OlhaSo View Post
    Let's do this again.

1)
    Normal price of epic skin is 400 or more crystals. That's how it's always have been, unless it is on a sale or in a cheap chest.
    VIP price of epic skins is 270 crystals (or 210 if you already have membership). That's for exclusive skins. Non-vip ones on rotation will cost less.
    Apart from the Zhin skin, that is an exclusive thing (like the ice mount), you can get all the VIP skins with crystals.

2)
    You can grind for it. Tell me one developer that let you free grind for premium content in their F2P games.
    Like I said it's premium content in a F2P game. What do you expect? To get it as easy as catching a Caterpie?
    For fuck sake, it's skins. If it was gameplay stuff being locked I would understand the complaint, but it's just fucking skins.

3)
    Ruckus legendary cost 800 crystals. With 760 crystals you can buy 100k points. With 100k points you can buy Raeve and Goddess skin and still save 10k.

Of all things to complain about like essence, bugs or hackers, you guys chose an actually good thing that will make the acquisition of premium skins easier.

EDIT: Not only that but you can grind it in bot games. That's right. Play bot games and you will get premium currency.
    This..............
    CryWolf

Member Sovereign Prince QuantumPlays's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Overdrive
    I honestly don't know why they implemented this system. It would be 1,000% easier to just release the cosmetics as normal or maybe put them on a quest or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaifuSenpai View Post
    Huge OB 59 bug:

I think you made me gay for Talus.
    Join us in The Realm and at /r/PaladinsStrategies!

Front Line: Ash, Fernando?
    Support: Seris, Mal'Damba
    Damage: Viktor, Drogoz
    Flank: Zhin, Lex

Most Objective Time: 398, Ash, 8/25
    Most Healing: 126,959, Seris 8/12
    Most Damage: 148,527, Fernando 8/27
    Most Killing Blows: 27, Zhin, 8/25

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I like the new skins. A lot actually. However the fact that Hi-Rez is adding more skins to BUY ONLY deals is frustrating and the VIP store is completely unnecessary.

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I like the new skins. A lot actually. However the fact that Hi-Rez is adding more skins to BUY ONLY deals is frustrating and the VIP store is completely unnecessary.

Let's do this again.

1)

2)

3)

Oh. You make a fair point

Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    There's only 2 skins that are buy only. Fernando Ares and Zhin Conqueror.
    And both are gifts as they are bundled in pack with way better things.
    \|/
    --+--
    /|\
    |
    |
    ,--'#`--.
    |####|
    _.-'######`-._
    ,-'##########`-.
    ,'#############`,
    /###############\
    |################|
    \################/
    `.##############,'
    `.-###########-,'
    `-..#######..-'

#BUFFEVIE

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Let's do this again.

1)

2)

3)

second to this one.

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Let's do this again.

1)

2)

3)

Well, nobody likes math. Took me a day to tell people that Ying's rework is actually a buff through the power of math. (And then I realized my math was shit and I was counting her burst and not her real dps which is still better than before)

But people have a prejudice for anything has the word VIP in it when it comes to video games, all VIP content is paid, so they just assumed Paladin's is the same instead of looking deeper and doing the actual math.
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:
    Frontlines: Fernando, Field Study Torv
    Healers: Seris, Bomb ying and Damba

#BuffRuckusAndShaLinsFaces

Heading for Diamond V.
    Gold II > Gold III > Gold II > Gold III > Plat V > Plat III > Plat II > Plat I > Plat II >
    Plat I

Godammit, buff your rank requirements,