Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Why VIP system is BAD

  1. #121
    Member King EvieIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,616
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,822, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    I didn't know there was already a reward system on tournament bets BEFORE the VIP system came out.. got a link for it?

    And lol well then its a moot point because the argument IS about FREE players (as in players who can't pay for membership) and the possibility of them grinding and eventually getting what they want (which HiRez claims is possible, I would disagree). Ofcourse the grind WITH the membership isn't much tedious at all.
    what do you mean tournament bets no i'm playing tournaments and winning them

    PPL is barely starting october
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She stronk
    • She attac
    • Her nails

  2. #122
    Member Sovereign Prince Arkenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    The "Realm"
    Posts
    1,293
    Level
    93
    Points: 23,204, Level: 93
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieIV View Post
    what do you mean tournament bets no i'm playing tournaments and winning them
    Ohhh... I see..

    Cool though!

  3. #123
    Member Baron OlhaSo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    235
    Level
    26
    Points: 1,974, Level: 26
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    Hmm.. how much DO you play per day?

    Coz even assuming 50 points per match, for 18k points, you'd need to have played 13 hours a day (assuming an average of 15 mins per match, so 4 matches in an hour.. 18000/50 = 360 matches.. 360/4 = 90 hours... 90 hours/7 days = 12.8 hours a day)

    And that calculation is based on you winning all games.. Heh if a game requires you to play 12-13 hours a day, that does not justify a fair grind That point is invalid.
    I'm getting 150 per win due to membership. And I play 16/17 matches per day. Also I'm griding in bot matches so it's easier to win.
    \|/
    --+--
    /|\
    |
    |
    ,--'#`--.
    |####|
    _.-'######`-._
    ,-'##########`-.
    ,'#############`,
    /###############\
    |################|
    \################/
    `.##############,'
    `.-###########-,'
    `-..#######..-'

    #BUFFEVIE

  4. #124
    Member Sovereign Prince Arkenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    The "Realm"
    Posts
    1,293
    Level
    93
    Points: 23,204, Level: 93
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by OlhaSo View Post
    I'm getting 150 per win due to membership. And I play 16/17 matches per day. Also I'm griding in bot matches so it's easier to win.
    Yeah.. thats fair then And as I told EvieIV, membership grind is really okay. So its not a surprise. Its the f2p grind that's in question

  5. #125
    Member Archduke Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,966
    Level
    100
    Points: 53,017, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by OlhaSo View Post
    I'm getting 150 per win due to membership. And I play 16/17 matches per day.
    Well, in the previous page you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by OlhaSo View Post
    And I don't even play that much.
    Considering an average of 20 min per game (game + queue), it is more than 5 hours a day. You actually play THAT MUCH. And you already have membership, so, more points.
    I've finally found it!

    New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

  6. #126
    Member King EvieIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,616
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,822, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    Yeah.. thats fair then And as I told EvieIV, membership grind is really okay. So its not a surprise. Its the f2p grind that's in question
    well f2p grind is just 40% of vip's
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She stronk
    • She attac
    • Her nails

  7. #127
    Member Sovereign Prince Arkenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    The "Realm"
    Posts
    1,293
    Level
    93
    Points: 23,204, Level: 93
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieIV View Post
    well f2p grind is just 40% of vip's
    You mean 60% the grind I assume? And its more than that since we get only 40% the points per loss (60-25) and only 30% the points per win (150-50).. Considering the 50% win rate, it comes down to only 35% points gained per match as f2p, as opposed to 100% with membership.

    tl;dr, the grind is thrice as bad for a f2p

    And as is apparent from the teases on twitter, they're already gearing to add new items to the VIP store right in the next patch itself Even worst case scenario, I had assumed they'd wait 2-4 patches XD but nope.. the grind is already stacking up.

  8. #128
    Member King EvieIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,616
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,822, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenstar View Post
    You mean 60% the grind I assume? And its more than that since we get only 40% the points per loss (60-25) and only 30% the points per win (150-50).. Considering the 50% win rate, it comes down to only 35% points gained per match as f2p, as opposed to 100% with membership.

    tl;dr, the grind is thrice as bad for a f2p

    And as is apparent from the teases on twitter, they're already gearing to add new items to the VIP store right in the next patch itself Even worst case scenario, I had assumed they'd wait 2-4 patches XD but nope.. the grind is already stacking up.
    yea it is 3 times longer, but ppl hasnt even started yet (and tbh half your income will come from match bets) so it's not a problem even for free players: it gives them another reason to play the game, which is unlocking skins they like!
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She stronk
    • She attac
    • Her nails

  9. #129
    Member Baron OlhaSo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    235
    Level
    26
    Points: 1,974, Level: 26
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Considering an average of 20 min per game (game + queue), it is more than 5 hours a day. You actually play THAT MUCH. And you already have membership, so, more points.
    It took me 2 hours and half.
    And the average of each match is 8 minutes. Remember, we are talking about bot matches.
    \|/
    --+--
    /|\
    |
    |
    ,--'#`--.
    |####|
    _.-'######`-._
    ,-'##########`-.
    ,'#############`,
    /###############\
    |################|
    \################/
    `.##############,'
    `.-###########-,'
    `-..#######..-'

    #BUFFEVIE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •