Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: September Rant Thread

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I've had it with people arguing and fighting in threads for the utterly meaningless reasons. Time to stop patting people in the back and take some real actions.
    Or just pat them in the back with a spiked glove. Very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by MadEngineer View Post
    I'll always try my best until I see "Victory" or "Defeat" on the screen.

My Barik guide: Here

"A poor worker blames his tools." - Engibarik

Please, support your supports

c r a z y d i a m o n d V & k n u c k l e s

Current Goals:
    - Get Barik to level 20 (Completed!)
    - Get Ying to level 20 (Current level 16)
    - Become at least decent with Sha Lin, Cassie and Mal'Damba
    - Improve as a flank
    - & Knuckles

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I've had it with people arguing and fighting in threads for the utterly meaningless reasons. Time to stop patting people in the back and take some real actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadEngineer View Post
    Or just pat them in the back with a spiked glove. Very hard.

DIBS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    If you assure me you will kill enemy Jenos constantly, and disrupt enemy backlines, you can pick her. But usually, that is enemy's Maeve. Never ally's. T_T
    Something to consider: A good flank who takes out damage is as effective as driving off the support. Sometimes even more so. If your damage is up and running along with your tanks, it doesn't matter how powerful the enemy healer is: The enemy tanks are going to die.

Excluding acts of supreme idiocy by your teammates of course and we both know how that never happens.
    The Discord for the Distinguished Aristocrat
    The League of Gentlemanly Murderers

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    can anyone explain me why the item Illuminate is in the fucking game?
    I am aware that Skye just got buffed but still I feel very unfair that this specific item is only in the game to counter her.
    I know there's now Strix and smaller stealth for Seris, Sha Lin, but against them it's mostly inefficient to buy it.

So what's the point of keeping illuminate in the game, which's pure reason is to make a specific champion unplayable?
    Going by that retarded logic, there should be an item which disables autoaim for Lian and Lex., etc...
    Last edited by trashed717; 09-13-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by trashed717 View Post
    can anyone explain me why the item Illuminate is in the fucking game?
    I am aware that Skye just got buffed but still I feel very unfair that this specific item is only in the game to counter her.
    I know there's now Strix and smaller stealth for Seris, Sha Lin, but against them it's mostly inefficient to buy it.

So what's the point of keeping illuminate in the game, which's pure reason is to make a specific champion unplayable?
    Going by that retarded logic, there should be an item which disables autoaim for Lian and Lex., etc...
    i dont rly mind the illuminate, but a price he has, well thats a fucking joke, 200 credit rly? you play 2 minutes the game and you have illum 3, doesent even have to wait to end one round, the feeling when im the only one stealth champ in the game, and half of the enemy has illum 3, i cant do shit, my most powerful ability is gone as Skye, after 2 minutes in the match well at least decrease the cooldown the fucking hidden, 15 sec ffs? i have 11 with the cards... but thats still a fucking joke.... so the illumintes should cost 400 credit i think, so not half the team gonna buy it, maybe just one man...
    My mains:

Front Line: Fernando (14), Ruckus (14), Torvald (12), Terminus (10), Makoa (10)
    Support: Jenos (14), Seris (13), Ying (9), Grohk (8)
    Damage: Lian (9), Vivien (8)
    Flank: Skye (15), Zhin (13), Meave (11)

FIX THE MATCHMAKING HIREZ FFS

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    the matchmaking sucks ass

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I'm literally reporting you if you pick Strix in my game.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHamlet View Post
    Something to consider: A good flank who takes out damage is as effective as driving off the support.
    Do whatever you want, but KILL THEM!!! Our Maeves simply don't kill anyone T_T

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer10 View Post
    i dont rly mind the illuminate, but a price he has, well thats a fucking joke, 200 credit rly? you play 2 minutes the game and you have illum 3
    You must consider a couple of things.
    1) almost anyone buy Illuminate
    2) if they buy it, they are giving up the possibility to buy Haven or Blast Shield
    3) even with Illuminate 3, you rarely notice Skye, since she's just... a blurred line difficult to see against a colorful background.

And for today's rant.
    Competitive, me, BF and Turbobear in our team, plus 2 other guys. Since I know how things go, I've immediately write that I'd like to be the healer, and with "THE BLOSSOM" under my nick, I think I should be given some trust.
    BF and Turbo wrote that I am very good as a support. Our first pick said "Go for heals!".
    First pick Shalin by a level more than 20. Ok. Then Barik. Second time our team pick: Turbo picked Ash and a guy that has not even written "Hi" in the chat picked Ying. A level 13 Ying.
    Ehm.
    Everyone writing that I was the one supposed to go healer. People speaking in voice chat, asking for this guy to read. He locked Ying. Turbo picked Lian for me and I've picked Ash for him. Frog isle.

Our game: http://paladins.guru/censor/match/CCW
    Ying with Lifelike. And no Rewind in the loadout. Illusions where NEVER on the point, but always behind the rocks in the path up from the point, around Ying. She didn't even use them for shattering or protecting herself. She never answered to chat, voice chat, VGS, whatever.
    55k healing. With Lifelike. Enemy Seris got 144k healing.

So, tell me: why, why, why, oh, why, you have to pick a low level Ying, when there's a main in your team that has already stated she's going to play support and, on top of that, you DON'T EVEN HEAL???

BF:<< I do not care about who is picking what. Next time someone in ranked pick a healer, you will pick another one! >>
    Reported for intentional feeding, but I've still lost the game. Again. For trolls. I am SO angry with this game.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Help Devs balancing the game! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!

Member Sovereign Prince GaoShun's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    So, tell me: why, why, why, oh, why, you have to pick a low level Ying, when there's a main in your team that has already stated she's going to play support and, on top of that, you DON'T EVEN HEAL???

BF:<< I do not care about who is picking what. Next time someone in ranked pick a healer, you will pick another one! >>
    Reported for intentional feeding, but I've still lost the game. Again. For trolls. I am SO angry with this game.
    There there... I think us fellow healer mains can relate to that. I feel remorse whenever someone insta-locked a support and did awful.
    http://paladins.guru/censor/match/CC0

that's my match last week, I am Barik. Look at that Damba. that 2k heal was done AFTER I told him to heal. And he tossed his gourd. Once.
    Also, That Lex played his first game in several months.... in competitive.
    Amazing teammates aren't they
    Officially burn out at the moment. Probably won't be playing regularly for a while.

Going back to playing strategy games

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    13k and 2k??? What? O.o

I can understand someone doesn't like playing support or simply doesn't know how to do it (I personally suck at tank), but then, why picking support if are unable to play as one and there's someone else on your team that wants to be support???
    I mean, at least press Q, it's not such a big deal. I don't speak about strategy, positioning and deciding who to prioritize, but at least, press Q!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Help Devs balancing the game! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!

Member Sovereign Prince Hexadermia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Whenever Drogoz isn't banned and I try to tradelock, no one knows how to play him so I'm stuck with him, and then our Seris runs a fleeing self sustain loadout. Existence is pain, give me diamonds and other plats again, what's the point of divisions?
    "You have made Fernando angrrie. I SHALL RENDER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!!"
    Mains:
    Frontlines: Fernando (20), Terminus
    Healers: Seris, Grohk and Damba

Need help with Nando?

Comfort Picks:
    Damage: Tyra
    Flanks: Buck

Heading for Diamond I

Gold II > (500-ish tp later) Diamond V > IV > III > IV

#FreeTheNando! We shall not let his face be hidden behind a dumb mask